Simone Anderson #15 Most of her content is now prerecorded, how many charities has she defrauded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she is tall and those photos are carefully angled so totally plausible she is 30 something weeks along.

I think that she is at home praying every night that the baby comes late like A did.. so she doesn’t get caught out with her dates. I get not announcing your exact due date because it’s super annoying when people ask you every day past if baby is here yet… but she hasn’t given any indication at all. Not even ‘early next year’ or ‘end of the year’. I thought close friends would at least geta rough estimate.. I mean when you charge people and turn Yourself into a commodity then you have to expect these questions.

Reactions: 9
I know she is tall and those photos are carefully angled so totally plausible she is 30 something weeks along.

I think that she is at home praying every night that the baby comes late like A did.. so she doesn’t get caught out with her dates. I get not announcing your exact due date because it’s super annoying when people ask you every day past if baby is here yet… but she hasn’t given any indication at all. Not even ‘early next year’ or ‘end of the year’. I thought close friends would at least geta rough estimate.. I mean when you charge people and turn Yourself into a commodity then you have to expect these questions.
my money is on her having a 10lb “prem” baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually don’t think she’ll do a reel on this topic because no matter what way she spins in, it will get people asking questions and looking too closely at her.

Some super sleuths worked out that she told Trent about the pregnancy in March when she took the test so she would have had to be 4ish weeks along. She claims to have had a miscarriage on 3 Feb. The math ain’t fully mathin’.

I mean yeah, I could happen but there’s a high chance it didn’t and that’s why she’s trying to make herself seem less pregnant and being secretive about her due date because more people are going to put 2+2 together.
agreed the dates add up but only just. So if baby comes early then there will be a lot of questions. So that is probably why she isn’t sharing. It must have been first cycle.

I am still giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one because I don’t think anyone can be so horrid they lie about having a miscarriage.

Reactions: 10
I already feel sorry for Baby Not Asher. Based on how little she shares of this pregnancy compared to Ashers, I can only imagine this will continue once he is born.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It appears she donate *something* to the Womens Refuge - presumably after the kerfuffle?

View attachment 1723663

Side note: Interesting comment: "... due to the fact that Facebook posts where the representations were made are no longer available..." - I find it hard to believe nobody took screen shots?

if anyone followed the story back then - makiaa Carr talks about it on video but simone never donated to much to womens refuge

she donated to another charity in June 2020 after being called out with the big amount that worked with another womens refuge. she carefully designed and manipulated from the beginning so she could cover her tracks to make it look like she had been donating to them all the time. all very calculated. people still being fooled now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely her legit followers, the ones who like her, are scratching their heads about the lack of bump too - especially with those pics posted today?

Reactions: 8
Yep. Never reported the alleged assault and there has never been another witness to it. Just like she never sought medical attention for either of the miscarriages
I’m wary commenting on these two things because I’d never want to invalidate someone’s experience and there are many many reasons why people don’t tell anyone about these things (I know from personal experience) HOWEVER it’s extremely convenient how she’s come out with these things when she has… IF they’re fabricated stories she is absolutely disgusting! What a deplorable thing to lie about!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely her legit followers, the ones who like her, are scratching their heads about the lack of bump too - especially with those pics posted today?
No because they think she’s only around 5 months along

agreed the dates add up but only just. So if baby comes early then there will be a lot of questions. So that is probably why she isn’t sharing. It must have been first cycle.

I am still giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one because I don’t think anyone can be so horrid they lie about having a miscarriage.
This is Simone we’re talking about. She literally used a charity to obtain by deception. She’s not above stooping that low.

Reactions: 9
The girl, who’s hens do it is, owns a bridal store and it’s full pink, princess style, which seems to be the theme of the day.
Edna is there, she posted earlier and said she was going to a hens and it was a "pink whimsical" theme. Ugh don't get me started on Edna and her crotch!

Reactions: 5
I’m wary commenting on these two things because I’d never want to invalidate someone’s experience and there are many many reasons why people don’t tell anyone about these things (I know from personal experience) HOWEVER it’s extremely convenient how she’s come out with these things when she has… IF they’re fabricated stories she is absolutely disgusting! What a deplorable thing to lie about!
Yes I agree, many reasons for not wanting or feeling able to report. I really, really want to believe no one would make that up.

That's why we never see her drinking water, she's knocking back all the soft drinks!!
I would have thought someone who went through WLS and who has done all that hard work with diet and exercise would not have this crap in their house. Its like alcohol to an alcoholic!
In that quantity its absurd.
Aside from that who would keep fizzy drinks over a HOT stove?
💥💥💥

Thats the $200,000 question.

I have 40 Instagram mutual friends. One definitely hasn't seen this site. She has given sympathy on her reels about us
Similar here. Why can't people see through her!

This might be a stretch and don’t come at me 😂 buuuuut wonder if the tacky bra under the dress is because she’s leaking breastmilk cause she has already had Asher2.0.. like for someone so prim and proper and likes everything pErFeCt why would you wear a bra like that that’s showing under your over the top ball gown (compared to what everyone else seems to be wearing)..
I could be wrong because I don’t have breast implants but don’t people with them not HAVE to wear a bra if they didn’t need to because they are already perked up? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why does she not look even slightly pregnant? I looked at her friend who’s pregnant and yip there’s a beautiful wee bump and the dress the friend is wearing shows off said bump. S looks completely flat in her stomach area. I know it’s been said she’s taller so doesn’t carry big etc but that post awhile back with A sitting on her she looks big with a proper bump! Im genuinely confused 🫤 🤔🤔
If you closely in her stories at the front of her house she does definitely look pregnant. Photos taken of her and shared by others also show that she is pregnant and larger than curated / edited photos she posts.
She has a great figure and should be proud of her weight loss. Its the edited FAKE photos that people object too. It's pure poison to teenagers seeing all these influencers show these fake edited bodies.

I’ve asked before and I’m sorry if it has been mentioned in other threads (can you point me there if it has so I can read?!) but what are the opinions on why she has no bump? I suggested surrogate and got shut down 😂 It’s still a lingering thought in my mind.
There’s a few suggestions of her having had the baby already.
A while ago someone had a thought but didn’t want to say it out loud which is weird.

I carried bigger with each pregnancy and most people do so I’m genuinely confused by her flat tummy. It can’t all be angles 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she’s one of those magicians who can sick their tummies right in even when being full term 😂 but why would you?! Pregnancy is something to be proud of.

Before anyone comes at me for “baiting another reel” 🙄 I’m actually interested to know what others are thinking. Simone has proven that she’ll make a reel regardless of what we say 🤦🏼‍♀️
There are plenty of photos where she does look pregnant - the ones that are not edited that is

Last edited:
I’ve asked before and I’m sorry if it has been mentioned in other threads (can you point me there if it has so I can read?!) but what are the opinions on why she has no bump? I suggested surrogate and got shut down 😂 It’s still a lingering thought in my mind.
There’s a few suggestions of her having had the baby already.
A while ago someone had a thought but didn’t want to say it out loud which is weird.

I carried bigger with each pregnancy and most people do so I’m genuinely confused by her flat tummy. It can’t all be angles 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she’s one of those magicians who can sick their tummies right in even when being full term 😂 but why would you?! Pregnancy is something to be proud of.

Before anyone comes at me for “baiting another reel” 🙄 I’m actually interested to know what others are thinking. Simone has proven that she’ll make a reel regardless of what we say 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m interested in this too. I just can’t see how’s she’s pregnant… there I said it 😬 I’m honestly having so many scenarios fly through my head 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.