Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My Simone limerick.

There once was a chick called Simone
She frothed over bots and the spon
Her clothes sales were huge
But not for the Refuge
Turns out she’s no more than a con

My mate Trent he woke up with a fright
All his clothes were two sizes too tight
“There’s no money,” his wife said,
“Get in that storage shed,
“And sell toner all day and all night!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

spiderqueens

VIP Member
There once was a veneer smiling assassin
For whom ripping off charities was a passion
Her name was Simone
A real dodgy con
Who refused to show the receipts she was stashing

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Guys, can we stop attacking new members for possibly being Simon or Trent? The more Simon gets exposed the more people will come to this thread,
It’s really ridiculous to constantly seeing people being accused of being her. We all KNOW she already lives on this thread so let it be 🤷🏻‍♀️ IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I haven’t posted in a while because you all do such a great job so I just get to chuckle BUT this mornings story about how her granny is struggling as her friends are all dying just makes me wild. They have no idea she talks to this to her following, elderly people are so vulnerable and I HATE that she cashes in on this, it’s up there with exploiting her baby! Ugh you’re so gross Simone. Death is part of life, let your poor granny mourn without you getting a fucking pity party from the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
New member talking about a surrogate- Hi Simone 👋🏻
Ffs 🙄 this is so old now why are we still doing this. I have a new account yes, and once upon a time you had a new account too. I’ve already proved I’m not her the best way I can without outright posting a selfie. Do you need to see my broken iPad again so you let it go? My nails look as plain and basic now as they did a few days ago.
Maybe you’re Simone. Or are you Skeet? Louisa Morley? Jordan Whittaker?? Wait, I bet you’re Ellie! Or Elle?? Maybe Officially Em 🤔
See how annoying that is? Who gives a fuck who I am. I’m just a Mum killing time and sharing my thoughts and feelings on someone I’ve hate followed for years because I’ve finally found a bunch of people who share the same feelings.

This shit clutters up the feed. We aren’t meant to be policing each other but come oonnnnnnnn!

——

Fuck me that was a rant and a half sorry about that 😂 so sick of reading “you must be Simone” every few posts. If I turn out to be Simone I promise to go out as spectacularly as @tagitbaby xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 47

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Mirror mirror on the floor, why is Simone’s content such a snore?

Is Baby not Asher ready to greet us? Or is he still in fact a fetus?

Have the woop meals gone away and the ripped off recipes are here to stay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

simonolata

What a bargain…$400 reduced to $238. For a pair of shorts. For your FUCKING TODDLER.
If I saw these on a kid at our swim class I’d 100% think they were fake knock offs 😂
The loud screams of D&G on the side literally shouts ‘I’ve just come back from Bali’.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

itsmebish

I think she’s also doing a clean up after Skete alluded to simone telling her Clients that she actually paid to a different charity, not women’s refuge, and the CEO of the different charity said absolutely not, no donations.
Something big is coming!

I am assuming Dom will have comments open on the podcast. If he’s a proper ‘journalist’, he’ll leave them up and not delete.
That man is not a journalist and calling him one is insulting to those that are. He's a talentless, loud mouthed, crude, rude and classless shock jock. He has no standards. He's a predator.

Reactions: 36
ffs :ROFLMAO: why would I lie about it? I've seen pics she's taken of her before at swimming. why is everyone so damn suspicious on here haha
I can vouch for this, as I know @princessasherfromhobby and @instapinsta from the same friend group, and I have also seen evidence of @instapinsta's swimming lesson times with SA well before she posted on Tattle. You can all put down your pitchforks now.

I have a feeling that @instapinsta revealed that she was in the swimming group in a fit of excitement but then realised that if she posted tea from the lessons she'd be relatively easily identified by tagitbaby herself, so checked her enthusiasm before she wrecked herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

heyteaaaaam

That “supermarket shop top up” showing all the canned drinks in the cupboard (which why tf doesn’t she just buy big bottles of drink?! SO wasteful!! - I thought she was an ✨eThiCaL aNd sUsTaiNaBLe qUeEn✨ 🙄🙄) …..anyway NORMALLY she shows us the drinks in the FRIDGE, but we can’t do that anymore can we, because then we’d see she ain’t got the woop meals in there! DESPITE still claiming they eat them 4x a week 🤫🤭🤭
What a weird fucking place to put drinks too? Like in the cupboard above the gas hob with your extractor fan? I don’t know about you guys but I personally wouldn’t put my drinks there…. Maybe I’d like, hide my weed there or something, because no one is coming around and looking in there expecting there to be anything let alone a can of coke 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Question time! Anyone want to ask where the womens refuge donations are?

Yes I’ve got a few questions for you Simone feel free to answer some of these:
- why do you feel it’s ok to share half naked photos of your toddler online to 316k 315k followers?
- why do you keep buying bots?
- why do you delete comments from your followers asking where you bought your dress?
- where the fuck are the women’s refuge donation receipts? Again, it’s fine if they are under Pretscherer.
- why did you lie about Asher being at preschool for months and months and saying he was at home?
- why are you charging your close friends $9 to see your authentic self photos of Asher?
- why are you hiding your due date and editing your photos? Soon as baby Not Asher is here everyone will know that you made some big lies earlier in your pregnancy
- why do you continue to brag about all your free shit when there are many people who are struggling to put food on the table and keep the rent paid?

I could go on, but these should get you started.

I don't even understand why she is on his podcast. It specifically states for runners.

Running from the truth maybe?
Thread name Simone anderson #16 running away with the women’s refuge receipts, for the Dom Harvey podcast they even filmed her feet

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I know there’s so much chatter about this podcast with Dom but I just can’t help but felt we’re all going to be severely let down!
She HIGHLY curates everything in her life and is so insanely in control of the narrative around her - I just can’t imagine she would let anything less than positive be released?
I hope I’m wrong, I but I think it’s just going to end up being a highly edited, puff piece…

The comments and reaction to it however will be interesting to see!!

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Asher Forsyth, I hope when you are older you ask your Mum for access to all the money she has made off you.