Simone Anderson #15 Most of her content is now prerecorded, how many charities has she defrauded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @hobsonville_housewife for the winning thread name!
Here is a quick recap I put together a few threads ago- happy for someone to update it!

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz

www.nzherald.co.nz

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

Attachments
106.2 KB
[*]7F589CC2-E5D1-4C15-AA17-5DD4359D930F.jpeg
20427377F589CC2-E5D1

Update from Skete in thread 14-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the screenshot from Skeet where she recently talked about actually donating to a different charity, and Skete talking to the CEO of that charity who confirmed no donations? I think that should be included in each new thread summary going forward

Reactions: 11
Just coming in with the most recent update that it has since come to light that Simone claimed she had donated to another charity during this time and this added to the confusion. That charity has confirmed that no donations were made

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have the screenshot from Skeet where she recently talked about actually donating to a different charity, and Skete talking to the CEO of that charity who confirmed no donations? I think that should be included in each new thread summary going forward
Great idea just added it

It appears she donate *something* to the Womens Refuge - presumably after the kerfuffle?

View attachment 1723663

Side note: Interesting comment: "... due to the fact that Facebook posts where the representations were made are no longer available..." - I find it hard to believe nobody took screen shots?
Yes she donated approx 22k after she was called out. When she started panicking that she was about to be caught.
People that were in the group and following the trade me account estimated $260000+ was ‘pledged’ to woman’s refuge and never donated before she made that measly $22k donation.

Reactions: 7
It appears she donate *something* to the Womens Refuge - presumably after the kerfuffle?

View attachment 1723663

Side note: Interesting comment: "... due to the fact that Facebook posts where the representations were made are no longer available..." - I find it hard to believe nobody took screen shots?
I believe some people do have screen shots, but I would guess, from a legal perspective, these are not complete. Yes, donations to Women‘s Refuge were after she was called out. If you are ever in doubt, refer back to Makaia Carr’s legal statement. It says everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Great idea just added it

Yes she donated approx 22k after she was called out. When she started panicking that she was about to be caught.
People that were in the group and following the trade me account estimated $260000+ was ‘pledged’ to woman’s refuge and never donated before she made that measly $22k donation.
And wasn't it a family member or something that coughed up the money?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That “supermarket shop top up” showing all the canned drinks in the cupboard (which why tf doesn’t she just buy big bottles of drink?! SO wasteful!! - I thought she was an ✨eThiCaL aNd sUsTaiNaBLe qUeEn✨ 🙄🙄) …..anyway NORMALLY she shows us the drinks in the FRIDGE, but we can’t do that anymore can we, because then we’d see she ain’t got the woop meals in there! DESPITE still claiming they eat them 4x a week 🤫🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she's baiting tattle with this post🤣. So I'll run with it.

Tattlers are stupid, haven't we been called that. We see a picture of two pregnant women with bubbles and what do we assume knowing her history. Those not knowing might assume she is drinking alcohol. Very misleading post. And definitely not showing her in any pics....Wonder why🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Oh god. What bullshit is in the pipeline that this page has started following Simon… 🙄🙄 (Not bullshit from the companies side might I add)
Oh hell! I STG if she comes up with some BS sob story about a time she…I can’t even type it out…she famously “has no mental health problems or issues” this is very worrying 😔

Reactions: 4
Links for those lucky blocked 'fans' and those that refuse to add to her views 😂😂

Or

If they stop working just Google insta stories viewer, there are loads. (Unlike her idiot flock we can all use Google!) 🤣🤣🤣

Oh hell! I STG if she comes up with some BS sob story about a time she…I can’t even type it out…she famously “has no mental health problems or issues” this is very worrying 😔
I’m honestly hanging out for the frighten Dom podcast and I can’t stand him either… She’s gonna spin some bullshit isn’t she!!

Reactions: 11
That “supermarket shop top up” showing all the canned drinks in the cupboard (which why tf doesn’t she just buy big bottles of drink?! SO wasteful!! - I thought she was an ✨eThiCaL aNd sUsTaiNaBLe qUeEn✨ 🙄🙄) …..anyway NORMALLY she shows us the drinks in the FRIDGE, but we can’t do that anymore can we, because then we’d see she ain’t got the woop meals in there! DESPITE still claiming they eat them 4x a week 🤫🤭🤭
Sugary drinks are one of the worst obesity culprits. I’m shook she buys that crap.

Reactions: 14
It drives me absolutely insane the way she keeps holding her stomach? You have no bump? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.