Simone Anderson #15 Most of her content is now prerecorded, how many charities has she defrauded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not look even slightly pregnant? I looked at her friend who’s pregnant and yip there’s a beautiful wee bump and the dress the friend is wearing shows off said bump. S looks completely flat in her stomach area. I know it’s been said she’s taller so doesn’t carry big etc but that post awhile back with A sitting on her she looks big with a proper bump! Im genuinely confused 🫤 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Why does she not look even slightly pregnant? I looked at her friend who’s pregnant and yip there’s a beautiful wee bump and the dress the friend is wearing shows off said bump. S looks completely flat in her stomach area. I know it’s been said she’s taller so doesn’t carry big etc but that post awhile back with A sitting on her she looks big with a proper bump! Im genuinely confused 🫤 🤔🤔
Photoshop hOw dARe yOu cOMmENt oN a PRegNaNt pErSoN’s bOdY

Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson paid partnerships
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson due date

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does this on purpose to disguise how far along she is because the dates of her alleged miscarriage and conception don’t add up

Reactions: 20
Must really irk her that she’s not the best at looking pregnant.
Not so perfect at everything Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh hell! I STG if she comes up with some BS sob story about a time she…I can’t even type it out…she famously “has no mental health problems or issues” this is very worrying 😔
Wasn't she drugged at a party and sexually abused by multiple men? But never reported it and came out with it during the "me too" movement?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn't she drugged at a party and sexually abused by multiple men? But never reported it and came out with it during the "me too" movement?
Yep. Never reported the alleged assault and there has never been another witness to it. Just like she never sought medical attention for either of the miscarriages

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Simmo doesn’t seem to be doing many “authentic” videos of herself on insta.. only a couple of posed shots and then pics and videos of everyone else..

Also the photos above from CF of her friends that’s she’s tagged makes me think about the story from a couple of weeks ago where she showed her CF number being 493 or whatever it was..
anyone else think that half of those are her friends and family and she’s making out like 500 people are actually paying her for close friends? Dunno just a thought.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I am quite tall too and the second pregnancy I showed a lot more than I did with the first and a lot earlier too but cmon Simon, why are you so afraid of showing us your bump??? That’s right, because you’re a lying thief. I really wonder what your ‘friends’ think of you. Do you buy your ‘friends’ like you buy your bots?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve asked before and I’m sorry if it has been mentioned in other threads (can you point me there if it has so I can read?!) but what are the opinions on why she has no bump? I suggested surrogate and got shut down 😂 It’s still a lingering thought in my mind.
There’s a few suggestions of her having had the baby already.
A while ago someone had a thought but didn’t want to say it out loud which is weird.

I carried bigger with each pregnancy and most people do so I’m genuinely confused by her flat tummy. It can’t all be angles 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she’s one of those magicians who can sick their tummies right in even when being full term 😂 but why would you?! Pregnancy is something to be proud of.

Before anyone comes at me for “baiting another reel” 🙄 I’m actually interested to know what others are thinking. Simone has proven that she’ll make a reel regardless of what we say 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve asked before and I’m sorry if it has been mentioned in other threads (can you point me there if it has so I can read?!) but what are the opinions on why she has no bump? I suggested surrogate and got shut down 😂 It’s still a lingering thought in my mind.
A while ago someone had a thought but didn’t want to say it out loud which is weird.

I carried bigger with each pregnancy and most people do so I’m genuinely confused by her flat tummy. It can’t all be angles 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she’s one of those magicians who can sick their tummies right in even when being full term 😂 but why would you?! Pregnancy is something to be proud of.

Before anyone comes at me for “baiting another reel” 🙄 I’m actually interested to know what others are thinking. Simone has proven that she’ll make a reel regardless of what we say 🤦🏼‍♀️
New member talking about a surrogate- Hi Simone 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I actually don’t think she’ll do a reel on this topic because no matter what way she spins in, it will get people asking questions and looking too closely at her.

Some super sleuths worked out that she told Trent about the pregnancy in March when she took the test so she would have had to be 4ish weeks along. She claims to have had a miscarriage on 3 Feb. The math ain’t fully mathin’.

I mean yeah, I could happen but there’s a high chance it didn’t and that’s why she’s trying to make herself seem less pregnant and being secretive about her due date because more people are going to put 2+2 together.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.