Simone Anderson #15 Most of her content is now prerecorded, how many charities has she defrauded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running with Receipts in Embrace Lorna Jane AIMN Random Brand.... Oh wait who pays me?

If that isn't the smuggest look to Tattle viewers ever.. "What are we doing tonight buddy.. Staying in"
With lots of focus on that dress - must be for tommorow nights outing! OR perhaps maternity shoot.. :unsure:
Now that the 'true' bump is revealed .... time for show and tell....
that video was SO obviously filtered.. no one’s hair and face are THAT smooth and the creases on her face are barely there compared to the video the other day promoting that maternity range. Fake fake fake. What’s wrong with showing your true self? Isn’t that what you preach Simone? Or is that only for CF?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was looking for the Tyra Banks video and came across this from our very own morning tv show. The Cafe. She lost all that weight via healthy eating and exercise. 🤣🤣🤣

Looking past the lazy eye from too much Botox and filler, and the lying by omission of mentioning WLS, how much nicer does she look with this hair colour?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck is happening with her eye?!

Her comment around "nothing with numbers", that's such an industry comment that makes me think she definitely worked with a nutritionist or professional of some sort that she isn't crediting. Does she talk in the book seeing a professional for advice and guidance? Or she taking all the credit for someone else putting a plan together for her?

Ahhhjl therea a website! Maybes that's were the receipts are archived. Off for an investigation!
I like to call that Botox bung eye 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol just forced myself to watch “The Cafe” clip 😬😬 very distracting eye - yes I think it’s Botox like everyone’s saying but she’s also got her false eyelash on wonky which is contributing to it lol - aren’t you a make up artist darl? 🤭
Also maybe the reason she doesn’t like wearing undies now, is because she used to have to wear two pairs and compression ones to suck in all the excess skin!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.