Simone Anderson #12 toasties made of onion, cheese and ham, won’t tell us about the women’s refuge scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@hobsonville_housewife you win thread #12 title!

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just a post to get some keywords going for google. highlights from the last thread were the findfair fiasco, and simone and trenti chaining Asher to the pole.

Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson pregnant
Why is simone anderson famous
What is simone anderson famous for
Simone anderson influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Findfair posting that they made a mistake in partnering with SA gives me hope that maybe her days of inflicting her toxicity on the world are limited

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The reel is live!!! Popcorn time!!
Simone just a reminder we don’t dislike you for your body - we dislike you for your behaviour and your charity scam.

PS the reel was a little underwhelming for how long it took to produce - it’s been so long since the last reel you made for us Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well pleased to see she has kept up continuity by making the messages look as though she has been sent them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ok so I've been lurking in these threads for a while and while I think all of the comments about Simone and Trent's appearance are disgusting (yes, all of them!)... I do NOT condone Simone redrafting them into shots that look like text messages being sent to her. You are being deceitful Simone :(

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And duck it seeing as you are going to manipulate the narrative I may as well say this, even though I have refrained from making comments on your appearance. Your boob job was awful before you got pregnant. You can’t blame pregnancy for that. You went wayyyyyy to large for your new smaller frame. There I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeeeesus. Queen of twisting the story in her favour. Can someone please tell me, does she actually send those to herself so it looks like a message? Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ok so I've been lurking in these threads for a while and while I think all of the comments about Simone and Trent's appearance are disgusting (yes, all of them!)... I do NOT condone Simone redrafting them into shots that look like text messages being sent to her. You are being deceitful Simone :(
Simone, deceitful?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And duck it seeing as you are going to manipulate the narrative I may as well say this, even though I have refrained from making comments on your appearance. Your boob job was awful before you got pregnant. You can’t blame pregnancy for that. You went wayyyyyy to large for your new smaller frame. There I said it.
Same as the Job on arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I also love how she only focuses on what people say about her appearance and skips over the posts about her being revolting excuse for a human being or the fact that she just got the chop from her latest partnership

Reactions: 28
I’m such a thick bleep I couldn’t even read all the messages she sped them up too fast. Oh and I lost interest after the first one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The reel is live!!! Popcorn time!!
Simone just a reminder we don’t dislike you for your body - we dislike you for your behaviour and your charity scam.

PS the reel was a little underwhelming for how long it took to produce - it’s been so long since the last reel you made for us Xx
Also it’s interesting timing the reel goes up for sympathy when find fair admit they made a mistake by using her…

Reactions: 35
I also love how she only focuses on what people say about her appearance and skips over the posts about her being revolting excuse for a human being or the fact that she just got the chop from her latest partnership
Exactly! So on the same day findfair comment that they made a mistake she just so happens to finally drop a new reel? Nice try at deflecting Simone Anderson

Reactions: 23
Well pleased to see she has kept up continuity by making the messages look as though she has been sent them.
She forgot the comment from Trent though where he asked if the baby was in her ass cos it was getting so big. Come on simmo, why not throw trenti under the bus too?!

Simone anderson weight loss
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.