Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked a pair of Embrace and the tag says Designed in NZ, made in China.
There is no way they are made ethically as they are so cheaply made, the threading has unravelled, the logo peeled off after a few washes. They are really only good for polishing the floor! Btw Simone I found this page due to you manic posts, and unfollowed you to join Tattle! Seems to be a few of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just copied and pasted...sorry if someone else has already posted:

katykaty_1972

@rachaelm_nz Simone promotes Cracker Jacks and her own brand is made (that she barely wears) is made in China. Pick a lane Simone. How embarrassing @findfairnz - someone didn’t do their due diligence on Simone. A quick google search will go a long way….😏

Reactions: 19
KatyKaty are you here? The comment on Findfair is hiliarous. So embrassing for both Findfair and Simon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

katykaty_1972

@rachaelm_nz Simone promotes Cracker Jacks and her own brand is made (that she barely wears) is made in China. Pick a lane Simone. How embarrassing @findfairnz - someone didn’t do their due diligence on Simone. A quick google search will go a long way….😏
10 likes in the comment too. Wonder how quickly it will be deleted - sounds like they share the same morals with Simone. Censorship at its best.

Reactions: 7
Wow you are so lazy, it’s fresh sheet Friday you should have woken up the rest of your family/flatmates/whoever to get them out of bed so you could wash all the sheets. Then you should have done 32 loads of washing and “reset” your house.
Gosh the only way I could reset my home is with a match lol 🔥 that’s because my family LIVE here …. Not in paid for accomodation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

katykaty_1972

Today is an exciting day😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments on Findfair are coming in thick and fast. Let’s see how long they remain up for

Reactions: 15
Keep going peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theselbyrose

Using queen of consumerism to promote your brand...bit of a fail mate

x_ashleylouise_x

And some of those products are not even purchased, they're just given away to people who don't need them like Simone Anderson for free. Wastefull and distateful partnership is 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the founders of Findfair says ‘she is disillusioned of overconsumption and profit before people’ umm yet you align with charity scamming, consumer hoarder Simone.

Reactions: 11
What happened with Freedom Furniture, I missed that story. Assume it was that big ugly wall unit she had? What’s the gossip there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.