Simone Anderson #10 Enough deceit, where’s the Women’s Refuge receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to order off a fake website when she is only buying the shoes purely to make a point to Tattle lol imagine being that sad haha. Also as people who do genuinely buy from LV would then know straight away if it wasn’t real.
I say that yep she has legit bought them, but that this is probably her first time doing so lol hence the excitement and showing everyone and tattle lol.
Will be interesting to see if she tags them once she gets them.

Reactions: 7
Hey so depending on how she screen grabs will depend on the view -
You can see clearly when I get my full name vs dear client. the Dear client view will have the order number.
Yes I shop at the real LV nothing fake about what I buy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anyone on here bought from LV and can confirm this is a legit email?? I just can't believe a designer brand wouldn't even address a customer by name? 'Dear Client' like really??
Omg so fake!!! I'll show you mine but I need to scribble out my name but they all have my name

I'm also looking at her order number which is in the email subject 🤔
All my LV orders start with "nx".
Real example: nx300926195
Nothing at all like her order number.

I love how she's also bought herself a Bing tshirt. Probably her first actual designer piece.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we really need a live update/play by play whereabouts on the hideous (just my opinion) LV sandals….it’s almost as if she doesn’t own any other authentic LV (or other designer brands) & needs to prove to her followers she actually brought authentic LV not fake. But to be honest I guess if she can’t show receipts then everyone will think it’s fake/didn’t happen - still waiting for the womens refuge receipts Simone honey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does she think spending $1500 on a pair of sandals will endear her to her followers? Or will it make her life seem ever more unrelatable? Read the room. #whiteprivilege
She'll still be stung with around $400 duty on $1500 sandals, would love to see the Duty receipt, unless they've come from....China, maybe🤷

Reactions: 8
Just watched her give Asher his breakfast and while she was putting on his bib thing she looked so much like the Simone of old - the pre filler and surgery Simone - her lips looked thinner. I guess it's the angle of the video capturing her but thought that was interesting. Probably not air brushed.
The way she dumped his breakfast down and her facial expression suggests she’s got issues with her mental health and parenting. It was so off compared to the gooey falseness she normally portrays.

re her lips I messaged a while back as she said she gets her lips topped up every few years. I couldn’t
Believe this but she reckons there is a lot of scar tissue in them. I spoke with my cosmetic injector who is pretty top end and does a lot of ongoing training and she said inexperienced and badly filled lips will scar. Guess she’s paying the price now for all the freebie lip filler treatments by bad injectors, much like her free plastic surgery! Karma keep doing your stuff!

Reactions: 2
Interesting chat on Danni’s stories today. I wonder if Simone declared all that income from her second hand wardrobe - you know, the $200k + income. Do IRD know about the donation/income legal drama?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can anyone decipher the sender? I’ve looked at her followers but can’t see any that would match (although we know she has changed handles previously when caught out!)

Also, could the blue heart be a little whoopsie and gender reveal?!
Annoyingly I actually found the profile but then got a call and had closed insta and now I'm hunting again and can not for the life of me find it... Interesting 🤔 I'll keep hunting 🧐

Reactions: 6
Interesting chat on Danni’s stories today. I wonder if Simone declared all that income from her second hand wardrobe - you know, the $200k + income. Do IRD know about the donation/income legal drama?

If she'll scam her followers and a charity, I would not put it past her to scam IRD.

Reactions: 7
I haven't found the profile that sent that, message again so that's absolutely suss, as always.

But I did come across these photos on her fb page or that it's tagged in...
Tell us again Simon, that you haven't had needles pumping up your face...

I hope you get better and playing hide and seek by the time A can play it... Coz honey, you can run but you can't hide.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol Of course there’s a question about the frozen smoothie packs since I wrote about them on here yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.