Simone Anderson #10 Enough deceit, where’s the Women’s Refuge receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see anything???

Anyhow…changed as a precaution.
I think they were trying to say that if she’s only got 70 off followers, she’ll be able to tell who you are based on the profile picture - and then Connecting the dots from Instagram to Tattle.

I can’t see anything???

Anyhow…changed as a precaution.
I can guarantee she has already found you- will be interesting to see how she plays this.
1. She could expose you and send her positive Polly lynch mob on you.
2. She could make it so you don’t see all stories and then make separate videos for you to bait tattle.
3. Or she could have a whiskey sours and journal this experience.

Do we have another paying member in the group?

If I was to join I would be using a burner account not attached to any named email address, a fake name, a fake google profile pic, and I would use my Squareone card to pay (supposed to be for kids pocket $$ but I have a fake name on mine for this exact purpose). Also in regards to the burner email- send one to yourself and see what names show as I accidentally had my real name attached through my google account 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand how this woman still has so many followers

It also cracks me up she has her own special thread on here

Reactions: 4
I can guarantee she has already found you- will be interesting to see how she plays this.
1. She could expose you and send her positive Polly lynch mob on you.
2. She could make it so you don’t see all stories and then make separate videos for you to bait tattle.
3. Or she could have a whiskey sours and journal this experience.

Do we have another paying member in the group?

If I was to join I would be using a burner account not attached to any named email address, a fake name, a fake google profile pic, and I would use my Squareone card to pay (supposed to be for kids pocket $$ but I have a fake name on mine for this exact purpose). Also in regards to the burner email- send one to yourself and see what names show as I accidentally had my real name attached through my google account 🤦🏽‍♀️
Do you work for the FBI 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we reckon Simone’s gutted she doesn’t feature? Smoke and mirrors guys!

I couldn’t find her at an income level that matched her spending. A $500k income would be considered doing well and enabling her to spend as she does as well as build wealth for the future (got lots of friends at this sort of level and know the lifestyle it enables eg private schools etc alongside designer labels).
I looked for her income at our family income (my husband has a well paid medical job) and nope - she wasn’t there. Went way down to my teacher income and nope - she wasn’t there either. I know that despite being super privileged to have a good household income we don’t have the spare cash to splash around like she does. She either can’t be investing in creating long term income/wealth or Embrace is doing WAY better than she’s letting on 🤣🤣🤣
#fake #fake #fake #spendaholic

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t find her at an income level that matched her spending. A $500k income would be considered doing well and enabling her to spend as she does as well as build wealth for the future (got lots of friends at this sort of level and know the lifestyle it enables eg private schools etc alongside designer labels).
I looked for her income at our family income (my husband has a well paid medical job) and nope - she wasn’t there. Went way down to my teacher income and nope - she wasn’t there either. I know that despite being super privileged to have a good household income we don’t have the spare cash to splash around like she does. She either can’t be investing in creating long term income/wealth or Embrace is doing WAY better than she’s letting on 🤣🤣🤣
#fake #fake #fake #spendaholic
How can you see the other top NZ Instagram earners?

How can you see the other top NZ Instagram earners?
I used the sort function at the top. I was so busy scrolling and being amazed she wasn’t there I didn’t read the next part of the article…it’s calculated off tagged paid partnerships and tagged ads. So as she doesn’t tag and disclose everything she hasn’t made the list…or she really dot earn as much as she tries to make people think she does…or she steals it from charity donations.
F7EACC45-2F1D-4BB8-A353-58A01AEB86E2.png
E682D699-D218-4682-A065-D196B13F5640.png

Reactions: 2
This chicks cultural appropriation (that term feels far too tame for SA) is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

“a French Tahitian club” duck right off.

her art highlight screams ‘I can’t be racist I have Mawree art work - kee oar ah’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.