Simone Anderson #10 Enough deceit, where’s the Women’s Refuge receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @HashtagJustPoppedOnToSay for the thread name!

Copied from last thread-

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations once she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The NZ influencers page is up to #16. It’s crazy that one influencer can be so problematic to have 10 dedicated threads!

Reactions: 18
Hear me out… I think the gender reveal will be at a Halloween party, for their new “Boo”.

And don’t for one second think her ‘mental health’ is actually a concern, that’s a common line used by those who can’t handle any criticism or scrutiny to garner sympathy and have people back off because “oh shame, poor her”.

Reactions: 19
Too lazy to dish up Asher’s breakfast properly? Kinda just threw it down on the tray and walked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The most important parts of Makaia Carr’s statement, dated 16th December, 2020 “…Ms Anderson made charitable donations after I raised the donations issue online and the Commerce Commission received the complaint” and “There were no donations made before 2 June 2020”. Remember, Simone’s page where she sold her gifted items had been in operation since 2016, and during that time she said she was donating all proceeds to charity. She was not! Makaia Carr’s statement was signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The most important parts of Makaia Carr’s statement, dated 16th December, 2020 “…Ms Anderson made charitable donations after I raised the donations issue online and the Commerce Commission received the complaint” and “There were no donations made before 2 June 2020”. Remember, Simone’s page where she sold her gifted items had been in operation since 2016, and during that time she said she was donating all proceeds to charity. She was not! Makaia Carr’s statement was signed off by Simone’s lawyers.
How much does everyone think simone has pocketed? How does she even look at herself in the mirror

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So sends a message to herself about Space General to help promote them🤣 Personally she picked the wrong products to promote especially when you can get them in Kmart for half the price. The bottle storage item only works if you have the space as it’s so long. Personally, I wouldn’t waste money on a bottle storage like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @HashtagJustPoppedOnToSay for the thread name!

Copied from last thread-

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations once she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

I couldn’t love this anymore 😭🙌🏼💜

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the good Lols this am. Love some light r
Too lazy to dish up Asher’s breakfast properly? Kinda just threw it down on the tray and walked off.
Noticed that with that hideous laugh 🙈

Space General are wasting their money partnering with Simone - that grid post from over 2 days ago still only has ONE comment! And it’s a bot account.
Someone email them and show them this screenshot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.