Simone Anderson #10 Enough deceit, where’s the Women’s Refuge receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think spending $1500 on a pair of sandals will endear her to her followers? Or will it make her life seem ever more unrelatable? Read the room. #whiteprivilege

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Does she think spending $1500 on a pair of sandals will endear her to her followers? Or will it make her life seem ever more unrelatable? Read the room. #whiteprivilege
Especially as yesterday she was harping on about cheap togs and old fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her give Asher his breakfast and while she was putting on his bib thing she looked so much like the Simone of old - the pre filler and surgery Simone - her lips looked thinner. I guess it's the angle of the video capturing her but thought that was interesting. Probably not air brushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just read this quote from Mila Kunis.

"I thought, 'Wow, what a time we're living in that rather than do what's right, people focus on doing what looks good.' It's insane to me."

So true, isn’t it Simone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just watched her give Asher his breakfast and while she was putting on his bib thing she looked so much like the Simone of old - the pre filler and surgery Simone - her lips looked thinner. I guess it's the angle of the video capturing her but thought that was interesting. Probably not air brushed.
I noticed that too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone on here bought from LV and can confirm this is a legit email?? I just can't believe a designer brand wouldn't even address a customer by name? 'Dear Client' like really??
Agree. I would have thought any high end and exclusive product purchase would command personally addressed communication of any kind. Especially the French - they do everything so well and with beautiful elegance.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone on here bought from LV and can confirm this is a legit email?? I just can't believe a designer brand wouldn't even address a customer by name? 'Dear Client' like really??
Yeah something is off about these emails. Or if its legit then wow, up your game LV. People expect to be addressed when paying that much

Reactions: 4
So the plumber she is using is Sophie Clark’s husband so I 100% know there would be some kind of deal going on there……

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Too lazy to dish up Asher’s breakfast properly? Kinda just threw it down on the tray and walked off.
Looked very over it! “God Roo do I really have to put this top on you! Can you not do it yourself yet?! Can you not make your own breakfast yet??!”

Yeah something is off about these emails. Or if its legit then wow, up your game LV. People expect to be addressed when paying that much
Not even a “Dear Beautiful xx” cmon LV step it up! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyyyys it's a sad sad day today. Because she forgot to take a photo we will not be blessed with a before and after of the laundry reno! 😭 guess we'll have to just use our imaginations.

FYI Simmo I'm sure you can drag up a few before shots in amongst the thousands of pics of showing off the manicly labeled bins and laundry baskets over the years so you can still give the people the reel we didn't know we needed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.