Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who the fuck would hire Nikki to do their books! Seriously Simone you say you get your organization from her, did you get your deceitfulness and dishonesty from her too?
Might flick Nikki the dikki an email and ask where Simone hid the woman’s refuge money🙈

Hey Nikki Prestshitter,

Any idea where your shit cunt daughter has laundered the woman’s refuge money? It’s roughly $200k, give or take a couple of bucks. Anyways, hope you enjoy the left over free stuff Simmo flogs off to you, but please just let us know where the money is?

Kindest regards,
Sausagefingertrent

Ps, did Simmo get her ugly fucking toes from you??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Justpoppingontosay

Anyone following her who doesn’t read here must be wondering what on earth is going on with her. It’s embarrassing to post what she did with the screenshot of the tattle post with no context. Simone, literally NO ONE cares if you spend your money on designer goods. No one! What we all do care an awful lot about is the fact you ripped off a charity vital to the protection of women & children in this country and you continue to ignore it. I’d say every person on this thread (beside you as we all know you’re here) has done something stupid that they regret in their lives. Difference between us and you is, we can own it, apologise and make amends. The fact you continue to be silent on this speaks volumes of your character. I hope a swift and harsh downfall befitting your dishonesty comes your way soon babe. Xx

Reactions: 36

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Madoox🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roger rabbit called, he wants his teeth back🤣🤣🤣
Lol she hasn’t noticed Madoox yet and I purposely left that one out as a test 😉 so she literally only responded to what was pointed out here.

Edit: after a couple of minutes she has now fixed the first Maddox but not the second one

2nd edit: She found the second one less than a minute later 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hope you plan on messaging that you saw her and she seemed like such a great mum.
Hey beautiful, I saw you today at the park with that gorgeous little roo and that stunner Trenti! What amazing parents you are. I was right behind you but was too shy to say hi because you’re just too damn famous. Really wanted to ask you for the receipts but thought better not. Anyway, what’s the receipt for your scrambled eggs you made this morning? I couldn’t for the life of me find it on your page. Anyway, hope you have a devine day sweetie.xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol she hasn’t noticed Madoox yet and I purposely left that one out as a test 😉 so she literally only responded to what was pointed out here.

Edit: after a couple of minutes she has now fixed the first Maddox but not the second one

2nd edit: She found the second one less than a minute later 😂

Simone I found another typo you need to edit to add “I scammed the women’s refuge”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I genuinely laughed when I saw she was setting up a "close friends" grift. She is on struggle street as it is to find enough content to post on her main...how is she going to find enough content to keep feeding her main stories, plus find a bunch more content to keep paying subscribers happy?

Hopefully she takes her laundry basket private...keeps that premium content just for the paying peeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 31