Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking here for a while...just had to put my 2pence worth in!

I started following Harris at the beginning...thought he was quite amusing...even thought fair play for the RNLI business...then he became stale(and his jokes) and then I started to notice how his GFM's disappeared into thin air.

I'm worried nothing more will come of this you know. I really wish something big would happen, he's such a grim waste of space!

Big up to everyone on this thread for their info and work!

Reactions: 17
I have been lurking here for a while...just had to put my 2pence worth in!

I started following Harris at the beginning...thought he was quite amusing...even thought fair play for the RNLI business...then he became stale(and his jokes) and then I started to notice how his GFM's disappeared into thin air.

I'm worried nothing more will come of this you know. I really wish something big would happen, he's such a grim waste of space!

Big up to everyone on this thread for their info and work!
Tbh I’m the same here I think he will eventually disappear but he’s done nicely out of it all.

Reactions: 3
Here goes Simon again. Taking something funny that somebody else did and adding one of his own tit jokes above it that doesn’t make any sense.

Top content creating, Mr. Content Creator.

IMG_0035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That is such an old joke. I expect the fruit machine will call him a fat bleep, and the barman will tell him its out of order. Its not Si, you are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is such an old joke. I expect the fruit machine will call him a fat bleep, and the barman will tell him its out of order. Its not Si, you are
Ah so not his screenshot and not even his joke either. Righto. Thanks for your contribution to the world, Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the constant meme posting, it just feels like he knows it's all over but he can't bring himself to let go yet. Utterly pathetic.

I saw he posted about that pub that has banned children and simply said "Would you drink here?" Why not give an opinion on it Simon? You must have one. I suspect he was hoping his flock would think it was terrible but overwhelmingly they thought it was a great idea. It is. There's nothing wrong with it. But even on something as trivial as this he's too scared to give his opinion first.

Another offering by Essexisinsider

Suggests Kirsty may have left her house and is renting it out. I.e. doesn't need to sell to buy somewhere new.

Is she shacked up with Simon?

Will he also be selling his gaff (let's keep an eye on Rightmove!) and did she buy somewhere new with her ill-gotten gains

Have they got an American-Style chest fridge?

These are questions to which answers will eventually come....

Last edited:
  • Haha
It concerns me why he is so greedy with the affiliate cash, where did even his rough estimate of 350k go? Why is he so skint ?

Not even trying any more, he’s just shitposting and then putting his link in the comments…how the mighty have fallen, Simon! Bet you wish you were still playing chess with us pigeons.

This £50 he gets…say 200 people use his link, does that ten grand sit on his energy account as credit or can he ask them to pay it into his bank account?

You have to start wondering if he's actually ok. Adding the affiliate thing to any old random post now. bleeping weird behaviour.

I've a sneeky suspicion that in the t and c you forfeit the energy credit for a very much lower cash withdrawal. I'm a cynic.

Love this reply to him

"Man Behaving Dadly I don't have a problem with you getting rewarded for sharing content. However this has nothing to do with the content you just posted, so just a way to make money."

But no he shouldn't be rewarded for SHARING anything. CREATE it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sharing content was a lucrative way to make money. Get people finding or making thing on the internet and collate it. Unfortunately the river of content got polluted. tit was pored into it, and the nuggets of gold ended up mixed in with undigested sweetcorn.
Like tears in the rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now I just need to figure out why my stomach is on the piss even more than it used to be (sucking it in makes it look even more weird) and why it has become so much more obvious that I am right handed now.
*It was one bloke actually, and he wanted a few very specific pictures, and apparently there’s a market for it on OnlyFans, and although I’m all for various means of monetisation when it comes to social media presence I’m not sure about that particular avenue … for now.
Why do you need to be all for monetisation on social media when you made more money than most can ever dream of having in their account?