Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet Simon himself voted for brexit. He couldn't even give a straight answer as to why - he tried to play the "protest vote" card (protest at what other than EU membership? :rolleyes:) - then when pushed, I seem to remember him stating it was because of a leaflet.

A bleeping leaflet. And he's got the cheek to think he's better than anyone 🤔 😂
That's it. He feels completely entitled to mock Trevor numbers for voting Brexit. But when he's questioned it was an entirely different matter. His was an intellectual iwonic pwotest vote to mock the whole thing (or something like that).

Reactions: 8
They can't be giving everyone 50 quid a referral. Taylor swift could collapse the industry.
I recently had solar installed and the surveyor said it was best to go with Octopus, and gave me a referral link, and I joked it was a nice little side number for him, £50 a pop, and he said he makes a few hundred a week from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He's updated his disclaimer I see.

Alternatively, if the thought of content creators / prolific repackagers of memes getting rewarded for creating content fills you with the burning rage of a million suns, you can just Google the company named instead. You might not get the extra deals though, which kinda sucks.
Thanks again for your support and keeping me away from OnlyFans … for now.
twit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
He's updated his disclaimer I see.

twit.
It's both more accurate and inaccurate now. There are no 'extra deals', just the £50. And you can use the referral link off a friend or family. Or Google a random one like I did.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed he's been putting up a fair bit of stuff with photos and video of his kids in. But it's clearly all pretty old stuff with them. I wonder if the wife has banned him from sharing any new stuff?

Had to laugh as well at someone pointing out the Octopus referral is under every post he makes and checking if he's been hacked. No mate, he really is THAT desperate for cash.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed he's been putting up a fair bit of stuff with photos and video of his kids in. But it's clearly all pretty old stuff with them. I wonder if the wife has banned him from sharing any new stuff?
Yeah, it's pretty gross that he uses pictures/videos of his kids to make money.

Reactions: 4
Absolute Quality:

It's Simon and Kirsty having a bit of "sexy time"

I haven't got time to do a mash up but watch whilst listening to:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
21 minutes in.

Simon: “There’s now a very very high chance that central government are going to take th way that Essex have done it and push it out to councils all over the UK”

How did that work out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simon: “There’s now a very very high chance that central government are going to take th way that Essex have done it and push it out to councils all over the UK”
would that even be possible? (genuinely not sure because am not fully cognisant of how central vs local government works) but do central government even have that power to make local government do things?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He looks totally smitten in that video. And his t-shirt looks absolutely filthy. He seems to have ditched the Octopus spam too after more and more people were pointing out how pathetic it was. He'll be busily brainstorming his next tactic now...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
ARGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😱😱😱🤢🤮

What in the name of all that’s holy is this?!?!! I’ve never once commented on his stupid profile, so what did I do to deserve it?! I think Zuckerberg is on a wind up.

I shall wash, but I will never be clean.

IMG_0041.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Convinced now I am shadowbanned on Facebook with the account I use to comment on his stuff. No way in hell he wouldn't have been blocked me by now! I've alluded to him him and Kirsty being a thing, called him a desperate grifter, suggested his wife has fucked off, all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Convinced now I am shadowbanned on Facebook with the account I use to comment on his stuff. No way in hell he wouldn't have been blocked me by now! I've alluded to him him and Kirsty being a thing, called him a desperate grifter, suggested his wife has fucked off, all sorts.
Sad to report I have not seen any of those posts so yes you probably are.
---
ARGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😱😱😱🤢🤮

What in the name of all that’s holy is this?!?!! I’ve never once commented on his stupid profile, so what did I do to deserve it?! I think Zuckerberg is on a wind up.

View attachment 2905173
Don't accept it! It's not too late! Repent!
---
ARGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😱😱😱🤢🤮

View attachment 2905173
Don't accept it! It's not too late! Repent!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
21 minutes in.

How did that work out?
But the central government are evil Tories!

Doesn't matter as long as you get your bit, does it?

Also, his t-shirt tan is magnificent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I said upthread I’m convinced he’s paying for Facebook advertising. I’ve never interacted with his account ever but I keep getting notifications when he posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6