Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't be giving everyone 50 quid a referral. Taylor swift could collapse the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It concerns me why he is so greedy with the affiliate cash, where did even his rough estimate of 350k go? Why is he so skint ?
D.I.V.O.R.C.E
---
They can't be giving everyone 50 quid a referral. Taylor swift could collapse the industry.
Yeah I just got one. Eventually everyone will have had one so it will plateau, I think that happened about 5 years ago. I’ve just moved house, been saving it for then.

Reactions: 3
They do, if you get referred by a friend (or a grifter) both you and the friend (grifter,) get £50 off your bill.

I'm tempted to report him to them.

Reactions: 5
See this is why I liked the KLF. Taylor take a leaf out of their book.

• Haha
Did I read correctly he is 40?!?! Surely not He looks 50
I know! I literally have never seen anyone so prematurely aged. I couldn't believe some of the photos from a couple of years ago when it said he was 37. I genuinely thought he was in his 50s and had been so surprised how young his children were (and startled he actually had any tbh).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got to wonder. Did he lose the weight to get Kirsty into bed? Also in the "thin pic" he looks like a crap David Baddiel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See this is why I liked the KLF. Taylor take a leaf out of their book.
They’re really not well known in Europe. Which is why my 2 hour presentation to the local art school “Magic, Secret Societies and the KLF” is going to blow minds next week.

When i worked in marketing I loaned my boss their book on how to have a number 1 and he fired me a month afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Good god. He's actually put the octopus affiliate link in the comments of a recycled post about his own daughter. That has to be a new low. He genuinely is without shame. It's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Crikey, I live about two hundred miles away from him but can smell the desperation. Sad twit. I do wonder what he’s done with his ill gotten gains though.

He's also now got the link in a post with his youngest kid in a pram eating ice cream. The man's not well.

Reactions: 4
Why do you need to be all for monetisation on social media when you made more money than most can ever dream of having in their account?
I'm starting to wonder if the money didn't end up almost fully with Kirsty. He got paid the average wage for 20years. He doesn't need to be begging for octopus referral scraps.
---
He's also now got the link in a post with his youngest kid in a pram eating ice cream. The man's not well.
It's on every single one of his posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How has he not cringed himself inside out? So embarrassing. There’s be less shame in him stripping naked and running through Southend town centre screaming ‘I’m a beautiful pussy cat, but I’ve been a naughty boy….spank me mummy’

*shudders at whatever that was that just went through my poor, sad, tired, brain*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re really not well known in Europe. Which is why my 2 hour presentation to the local art school “Magic, Secret Societies and the KLF” is going to blow minds next week.

When i worked in marketing I loaned my boss their book on how to have a number 1 and he fired me a month afterwards.
Me-rail
they actually had an Ice Cream van at one point, I bought a 99 off them 🍉 I also once produced a piece of art which they singled out for some praise at an exhibition 🤯which was nice of them, I thought it was pretty tit and never did another one

Is Simon doing a performance art now, or are we just watching a breakdown?

• Wow
  • Heart
I'm starting to wonder if the money didn't end up almost fully with Kirsty. He got paid the average wage for 20years. He doesn't need to be begging for octopus referral scraps.
---
I’ve long suspected this might be the case. She must’ve made it worth his while though, otherwise why would he do it? So I still reckon he did very well.

The pair of them definitely need their bank accounts audited by the police. As do the owners of her favourite pub. I’d be absolutely amazed if all that money was sloshing around and none of it ended up in her grubby palms. Again, why would she do it otherwise? And why disappear off the face of the earth? If you didn’t nothing wrong, come out and defend yourself, Kirsty.

If ECC had any balls this would have already been referred to the police for an investigation.
---
View attachment 2899499

"Sir, please stop breathing heavily, this is the biscuit aisle"
The irony that the only person losing their mind over this is Simon himself. Even the grubbiest of Bwexit voting wacists didn’t give that logo a second thought, Si.

Reactions: 9
Yet Simon himself voted for brexit. He couldn't even give a straight answer as to why - he tried to play the "protest vote" card (protest at what other than EU membership? :rolleyes:) - then when pushed, I seem to remember him stating it was because of a leaflet.

A bleeping leaflet. And he's got the cheek to think he's better than anyone 🤔 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12