Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - he also remonstarted the opposition councillor's comments that it was "spam" as being an "opinion"

It would be a stupid move. You can't be a contractor (whether as sole trader or ltd company) with your employer
---
Aup I think Councillor McGurran just gave us a shout out. Said there's lots of things he can't legally comment on, but if people were to Google about this, they would find a wealth of information (some accurate, some inaccurate) from other sources about the things he's not allowed to talk about 👀
---
Omg Tory councillor recommended everybody go and look at Essex is United as the "content is extraordinary!!!" (Unironic)

Don't tell them to do that Bentley

Simon, you're gonna have to pay for some more post boosts
---
One councillor pointed out that it wasn't a particularly radical approach and seemed to be "a crude system of updating template graphics that anybody can do on Canva and spamming them to as many groups as possible" 👀

Reactions: 4
Get the wallet out Simon. I bet we see some drivel about a local ice cream shop or something manage to have thousands of likes and comments within the next 24 hours

Reactions: 5
Everyone - I am not sure how many people from her were in there and I still haven't fully figured out what the effect of the various ammendments failing and there are some worrying aspects, but overall, I think that's been quite a good outcome. You can be sure that it wasn't just the uncovering of all of this in her in the first place, and then the subsequent interest and then LG pluggin away with the FOI's plus his platform - that kept it high enough on the agenda that there was not really anywhere for them to go other than this.

Still plenty of opportunities for them to cover up though.

David Brent (The Chief Executive) will have proposed he works to support the committee which was something that was announced today. That's the real danger - there is an ideal vacuum for him to rely upon i.e. the non availability of both previous Directors of Public Health (left or leaving). What maybe the Council Leader hadn't been told by Gavin "Hank" Jones is that, from what I heard, KOC was directly line managed by him during the pandemic.

This means that whilst he is likely not culpable for anything deliberate involving avoidance of conflict of interest processes and individual enrichment which really should be for the rozzers to now look into, due to the delagated authority which Spence reminded everyone of at the end - he, even if his name was not on the paperwork, is as responsible as everyone from a competence and PAYING BLOODY ATTENTION perspective - even if he had been finishing off remixing his most recent, plodding, cruise ship AOR opus EP most of the time....

Maybe the illusive Essex Insider can dig out some paperwork to corroborate that - if it has not already been purged - or if they are not as determined or even as "inside" as they claim to be (sorry if I am wrong, but having doubts and frustrations)

Also - it's not really about Social Media at all. They all need to stop fixating on that.

Reactions: 11
The real elephant in the room is the Kirschelle problem, because Kirschelle was a former employee, and employment / privacy rights come into play re: discussing publicly. Which is handy for them.

There does seem to be an interest towards chucking Simon under the bus as Fred predicted.

"The content is extraordinary!!!" Is it? Really? Today he's put up this. The page obviously isn't aimed at kids, so why does he feel adults need to be condescendingly told to be careful while cooking with frying pans? Half a million for this utter shite. Why are heads not rolling?!

428382946_370895959021643_3082339787770811590_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
"The content is extraordinary!!!" Is it? Really? Today he's put up this. The page obviously isn't aimed at kids, so why does he feel adults need to be condescendingly told to be careful while cooking with frying pans? Half a million for this utter shite. Why are heads not rolling?!

View attachment 2754483
I mean to be fair, fellow county-person Jack Monroe did suggest those who find themselves without a tin opener should open cans with a hammer and a sharp knife ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The real elephant in the room is the Kirschelle problem, because Kirschelle was a former employee, and employment / privacy rights come into play re: discussing publicly. Which is handy for them.

There does seem to be an interest towards chucking Simon under the bus as Fred predicted.
They can hold meetings in private and refer to the police. The biggest danger is the Chief Executive not being kept away from this.

But even so, as Hotes has speculated, yes I think they are toast and not just from a career perspective - both of them

BBC write up.
Simon comes out of this absolutely terribly.
Who is the pigeon trying to play chess now Si?

They can hold meetings in private and refer to the police. The biggest danger is the Chief Executive not being kept away from this.

But even so, as Hotes has speculated, yes I think they are toast and not just from a career perspective - both of them
The BBC can almost say the quiet part loud too

Kirsty O'Callaghan, a former senior member of the council's public health team, approved some of the payments to Mr Harris and others according to records released by the council.
The BBC has not been able to contact Ms O'Callaghan despite extensive efforts to reach her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, reputation is everything. These two have roundly lost theirs. Kirstles knows, that’s why she’s skedaddled.

Reactions: 11
Nose to the grindstone today in Socialkind Towers, made one image ... sorry, copied an image from Essex Trading Standards and layered it over a blue square. And put some emojis in a text originally shared by Essex Trading Standards.

1707849355051.png

1707849402669.png

1707849431826.png

1707849460419.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.