Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Recap:

Well, we were all just puttering along in the doldrums of the New Year, when Mr Bates vs the Post Office aired on ITV. And Simon, in his infinite wisdom, decided what better opportunity to start a new GoFundMe, for the Horizon Scandal Fund (which provides grants to those affected by the Horizon Scandal (post office accounting system Kafkaesque nightmare)). Thing is, the Horizon Scandal Fund aren't registered as a charity on GoFundMe, so Simon got together with the folks at GoFundMe UK and decided that they would have the fundraiser for the GoFundMe UK Charity, who would then give the Horizon Scandal Fund a 'grant' (inverted commas Simon's own).

But the Horizon Scandal Fund do have a fully functioning website with donation function (GiftAid included).

When questioned about this, Simon said it was preferable because his high profile would mean it got promoted further by GoFundMe.

Enter the investigative journalist who wrote the book and numerous articles about the Horizon scandal, who is a trustee of the charity. (January 5th)

1705491804476.png

This rippled out into the corners of the Internet. Simon then promptly closed the fundraiser 'because it reached a £1000" (the original target was set to 10k).

Then the talk of the £500,000 payments from Essex County Council to run Facebook pages (possibly authorised by someone who is possibly Simon's mate and/or business partner) rippled out into the corners of the Internet.

On the night of the 5th, Simon deleted everything. Man Behaving Dadly Twitter, Man Behaving Dadly Facebook page, Southend News Network. Gone. Locked down his personal Facebook account which is used to run the Essex Council Facebook pages.

Oh and it hit the nationals, and Lee Anderson got to stick the boot in.

Essex County Council and then Simon released statements which only muddied the waters further, the key point being "payments were made to Simon Harris for expediency".

Oh and Jackie Weaver defended him on TalkTV, mysteriously without mentioning that she was one of the 'very famous people' that provided content for the ECC groups.

ETA oh and there's 24k sitting unaccounted for in the baby formula GoFundMe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

VielleFemme

I heard Kirsty give a talk at a conference I attended last year, she was very good and very
passionate about her topic to be fair.
Still does not excuse her if she was taking back handlers though.
I'm bored of people being passionate about things. I'd like them to be honest and competent instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pkershaw

He’s always hated working class women. He used to have a Facebook group called “U OK Hun” which was dedicated to taking the piss out of how women tend to use Facebook. Amazing jokes mocking mums for asking their friends for medical advice with their kids, then 5 minutes later he’d be on to sneering, sanctimonious shit about mums needlessly taking their kids to the doctors for no good reason. He closed that down pretty early because even he probably realised that it let the mask slip way too much.

I’m sure he also had a thing with mumsnet where they called him out on being a disgusting misogynist, and he responded in classic Harris style with one of his witless, rambling diatribes, thinking he was being all cutting and edgy but totally oblivious to the fact that he was making himself look like a fish-brained buffoon.

As for breasts, breastfeeding, smear campaigns, and sticking his nose into periods. He’s a fetishist, plain and simple. He gets off on this sort of thing. Sorry to be grim but it’s absolutely true. I remember when he was doing his white-knight heroism schtick with period products and he posed for a photo where he had a tampon in his gob as if it was a cigar. It’s ingrained on my brain, that one. Sorry to inflict it on everyone else but again, it’s true. Fucking weirdo.

The last line of that blog post hit home a little.
“Just grow up, you are raising boys who deserve a fighting chance to not grow up like their father.” So true. Those poor children 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Henry is still pretty busy sharing away on Facebook. He's shared one article about King Charles over 60 times alone. I love that one of the groups he shared to got this in reply.

424897451_379430524699926_5647689946897024497_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Droosie123

VIP Member
Had a great laugh today, it’s a standing joke in our family that my sister was once pursued by Mark Francois, the oily MP covering Rayleigh in Essex…it was over 40 years ago so naturally before he was married etc. My sister had better taste and refused all his advances.

Today I discover that a younger female family member experienced similar pursuing….from none other than Simon Harris (I hasten to add before he was married). She also had better taste and refused his advances. Now to invite her round for a cuppa 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Pkershaw

That’s it, let it all out guys. I bloody love the echo comments section whenever he appears in it. Even more so when he’s getting exposed like this. And these guys deserve it. Trust me, they’ve had to put up with Harris’ shit for even longer than the Tattlers 😂

🍿 😂

IMG_9794.png

IMG_9795.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pkershaw

I was interested in that line about Suffolk having relationships with hundreds of group admins who help share posts.

I had a scroll through the dirge on Together for Suffolk again, and if you look at the stats for likes, comments & shares, the likes and comments are always comically low, but on some of the posts, the number of shares skyrockets. 80 or 90 in some cases. How do you get a situation where nobody is hitting the like button but 90 people are sharing it, I wondered. So I clicked on the shares to see who was doing it.

One or two normal people but the vast, overwhelming majority is being done by one bloke, Henry Anderson. An anonymous looking account with nothing on it and a dog for his profile picture. He seems to have joined every single Facebook group that is vaguely related to Suffolk and, when they want high engagement on a post, they presumably pay that bot/basement dwelling weirdo, to go and spam it across all of these groups. It’s all just so weird.

It got me thinking, are these hundreds of admins simply the people who run all these other Facebook groups? And is their “relationship” with Social Kind nothing more than, they let “Henry” join their page? Surely not. But I wouldn’t put it past these shysters.

I also wouldn’t put it past Harris to be pulling the levers of “Henry Anderson”.

IMG_9777.jpeg

IMG_9778.png

---
Haha just scrolled back a little bit further and it would appear that “Henry Anderson” didn’t enter the fray until a certain LG posted a certain Twitter thread on the 6th of January.

Guess who used to spam these posts across the world of Suffolk facebook before their world fell apart…Yep, you guessed it.

I feel like Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Finkle is Einhorn. I mean, Harris is Anderson.

IMG_9779.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2728890

A thorn in the side of the racists.

This isn't the first take I've seen while perusing the comments where people seem to think this is all a frame-job by The Establishment. How do these people remember to put their shoes on before they leave the house?
He said something I agreed with so he must be innocent. The internet should be made read-only for these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

CookieZippy

VIP Member
He'll have been wanking himself into oblivion over the likes flooding into his facebook account. A junkie finally getting another hit. I noticed that Jon Morter's ex wife posted on his page

So, Simon, as you know, my ex-husband Jon was the co-founder, came up with the original ideas, and began working on this project in 2016/2017, before you joined.
Jon was paid £12K a year after being informed of a small budget, with the aim of saving money for the council. This amount was less than an apprentice's pay at the council and even below minimum wage. Yet, you were not only paid much more than Jon, but significantly above the usual going rate for this type of work.
Do you have any insight into why there's such a discrepancy in fees for team members doing the same work? Why did Kirsty decide to pay you so much?
Usually, there's a pay structure established by the NJC for those in public sector roles. Banding. It's comprehensive and negotiated to ensure fairness. In my opinion, the same level of diligence should be applied to external contractors, it would have avoided all this mess. I believe you all should have been paid the same as those in an equivalent internal role, which is about £35K.
I've asked the council about this, and why they paid you so much more, but they refuse to provide any answers or engage with me.
However, this is the same council I've been complaining to for over 14 years now about the lack of SEND childcare and adult replacement care, so unpaid carers can access regular employment. This is why they end up freelancing like Jon, to work from home and accommodate caring for their autistic son.
And then they get underpaid on top of this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pkershaw

Oh, Simon!! You’ve excelled yourself here. This is COMEDY GOLD! How do you do it?!

For those of you that don’t get it, he bought a 6 and they…hhahahahhaha, I’m struggling to type this out. I can’t see my screen properly because of the tears streaming out of my eyes 😂. So he wanted a 6, and the ballon he got is, oh my god 😂 sorry bear with me. The balloon he got is a 9 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What terrible service, you’re all thinking! But NO! Here’s the thing! That balloon isn’t a 9…. It’s simply hahahhahahaahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha. So it’s still a six, right, but what has happened is 😂😂 it’s…it’s…... UPSIDE DOWN!!!! BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Because if you take a 6 balloon and turn it the wrong way up, it’s a 9!!! That’s where the joke is 😂😂😂 So there’s actually nothing wrong with the balloon.

oh that one really tickled me. The muscles in my abdomen are aching. That god he’s been brave enough to reappear on Facebook. Where would we be without this dynamite content?!

IMG_9874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I love how on the tea towel website he's forced to admit that due to their size they are closer to being napkins.

How are his followers too thick to realise it's him making the things?
Why would someone set up a personalised napkin printing service and then market it as selling a different item it doesn't actually sell? Why do this?

ETA: The Simon Harris Wank Rag Emporium would be more accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27