sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman never looks happy she never even sounds hsppy she just looks lost and miserable

Reactions: 3
Why does she a lways look so sad its like shes never happy and they cant have much of a life fo s money mean that much

Reactions: 1
Exactly how she looks matey even when she does a TT alone she looks lost and sad

If they acted normal and stopped replying to the hate comments all of the time and speaking in a robotic voice. I bet they would probably show a very normal relationship. When I saw a clip of sienna talking on a tv show about their relationship she came accross very likeable however on tiktok they both come across annoying AF and I think it’s just for views. But if they stopped acting up for tiktok they would probably get more views.

God knows why she’s so desparate for a visa - they live in a tiny place, don’t seem to go anywhere or do anything, she’s no family here and he’s just awful. So weird.

Reactions: 4
She will may have home office restrictions and unable to claim benefits for herself. Probably why she's so money and fame orientated. They make me feel uneasy, I used to think he manipulates her, but I'm starting to think it's the other way round.

I think it’s a bit of both! She’s straight up said she perused him and before her he had only slept with sex workers!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi think he comes across as bitter af......that all the others ha continued to do well but he seems stuck. Somebody asked him on a live did he wish Craig had been a bigger role and he gave a snarky comment back...that he was in so many eps. I also heard he's a bad gambler.

These two Keep popping up on my fyp. They are so bleeping odd.

She has a fetish for big men. He likes being with an attractive slim woman. Nothing more else to say.

He reminds me of the fat kid out of matilda everytime I look at him. I can't believe how big he is I was shocked to see how much weight he had put on.

Reactions: 5
He’s always so aggressive, face twisty.
something really doesn’t feel right with them 2 at all.