sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does it seem like they have no money lol do they have a really expensive house or something/live beyond their means? surely he earnt a decent amount from people just do nothing and now they have to rely on this?
He wasn't a main character though, he didn't even get to go to Japan for the film and any press stuff didn't feature him. The new house is rented. They couldn't have possibly had her parents to stay in the old place it was tiny, living room / kitchen / dining area in one place. Doesn't look like he's got anything coming up either except a CH5 doc about the 2 of them, the lads from PJDN are non stop working.

Reactions: 3
how does it seem like they have no money lol do they have a really expensive house or something/live beyond their means? surely he earnt a decent amount from people just do nothing and now they have to rely on this?
They both do only fans 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear this guy has got bigger 😩
He really has, there was a video on her insta story where he walking along and you could hear how much he was struggling to breathe just from walking at the park. I’d be so worried if that was my partner or myself!

Reactions: 4
He gets bigger by the video...
When he inhales those McDonald's breakfast it makes me feel sick, all Infront of his little boy that will think this is normal behaviour.
The video with her rubbing his belly makes me feel 🤢 everytime I come across it.
The way he talks he seems to have so much anger and hate, he really isn't happy even if all his videos he seems to tell us all that he is!

I just find them very strange. But I love to read the comments on their tiktoks. Very entertaining

Reactions: 1
They just popped up on my fyp after not seeing them for a while and jesus bleeping christ. He looks dreadful, there is no way he will make it past 35 unfortunately.
Expect videos from him in the hospital soon, announcing that he’s got problems with his heart / kidneys…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
His breathing and waddling how can you enjoy life living that way how does he even wipe his own ass or take a piss sorry if that grosses everyone out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he’s apparently going to get healthy now 👀
LOL yeah right.
Healthy to him probably means adding a salad onto his kebab or not picking out the lettuce in his McDonalds burgers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
How is it possible to just get bigger and bigger like that its amazing he can even walk

Reactions: 1
These two freak me out. Her vacant stares into the camera holding a bag are weird. He is so rude as well. There is something wrong with them

These two freak me out. Her vacant stares into the camera holding a bag are weird. He is so rude as well. There is something wrong with them
When I first saw her do this I thought it was an act or something but she does it on every video and I agree it's really strange.

She doesn’t do it on live. Ive seen her live a handful of times and she comes across pretty normal. She’s just playing up to the camera 100% and trying to spark rumours for more attention/comments/views

I don’t know why people keep saying her hair looks good, it looks bleeping awful! Defo a home job.
Patchy and she looks about 10 years older