sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched part 4 of the Big Brit thing on TV
Sienna comes across really simple. I’m sure she’s not but she just comes across that way
She’s forever stroking his arm or touching him and gazing at him
Just all looks really fake for the TV programme

Reactions: 6
I think it's the other way round, I think she's a feeder who found him herself and they're both happy with whatever arrangement they think is love tbh. I do think maybe she hasn't considered the down side of her kink though that hell definitely be dead in a few years and she'll be left absolutely broke in a country with no support 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
i dont think shes a feeder. i think she thought she found her meal ticket, she probably thoght he was way wealthier than he was etc etc and now shes stuck

Reactions: 4
She'd have to be pretty stupid to think that though, he's been a recurring character in one niche TV show, which as brilliant as it is clearly hasn't launched him to household name. Honestly I hope I'm wrong either way and they're very happy and he starts considering the impact his diet is going to have on their child's life. I also hope to godddd they don't encourage that kind of food for them.

Reactions: 3
Would he ever be able to fit on a plane to fly to see her country?
I think he would have to buy 2 or 3 seats and lots of extension seat belts to get him on! I wouldn't like to be sat next to him!

• Haha
I think he would have to buy 2 or 3 seats and lots of extension seat belts to get him on! I wouldn't like to be sat next to him!
Yeah I think it would have to be a row of seats or business class with the pods tbh and both seem to be absolutely out of their reach financially.

The amount of things that child will miss out on because of his health decisions are unreal. Hell never be able to run around with him, or go on a plane the normal way or go for long walks in nature 😔 he'll be dead before forty

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think it would have to be a row of seats or business class with the pods tbh and both seem to be absolutely out of their reach financially.

The amount of things that child will miss out on because of his health decisions are unreal. Hell never be able to run around with him, or go on a plane the normal way or go for long walks in nature 😔 he'll be dead before forty
He can’t even join in something simple like soft play
The amount of times I’ve had to climb in and rescue my small grandkids is unreal, at least I can still hop, skip and jump with them
Or go down a slide, sit on a roundabout

• Heart
You’d think if he doesn’t want to lose weight for his own health he’d at least do it for his wife and son so he could like everyone else has said do more for them/with them.

Reactions: 1
George is out of breath just talking, never mind having fun with his son. Oliver is going to grow up with food issues, you can see it a mile off. I hope George takes action now before it's too late. Why would you not put your son before fatty food?

Out for lunch and the kid gets chips and ice cream 🤦‍♀️ Also does George ever put the kid down, he’s always holding him

Reactions: 2
I’m on their live and someone has just said to sienna ‘you look so pretty without make up’ and she read it out and thanked them and george went bleeping mental saying all this stuff like ‘she’s mine, you can’t have her, how sad are you to think that saying something like that will make her want you’, it was utterly bizarre and quite worrying tbh, extremely controlling.
Pretty sure it was a woman giving the compliment as well, yet he immediately assumed it was some random man trying to steal his bird??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He such an angry angry man, if his stuff comes on my fyp it’s always agressive, I feel sorry for her !

Reactions: 9
He such an angry angry man, if his stuff comes on my fyp it’s always agressive, I feel sorry for her !
I think he’s definitely like this because he’s unhappy with himself!
I can’t ever work out their relationship. I saw someone kept commenting on their videos saying that it’s all lies and the child is George’s but sienna is just his friend and they do it all for attention on tiktok ( not sure if I believe that!) however, I also can’t work out the relationship between them. Something just feels ‘off’? Hmm.

I find the videos are a mix between proving their love for each other and satire. Anyway. That’s my two cents 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think he’s definitely like this because he’s unhappy with himself!
I can’t ever work out their relationship. I saw someone kept commenting on their videos saying that it’s all lies and the child is George’s but sienna is just his friend and they do it all for attention on tiktok ( not sure if I believe that!) however, I also can’t work out the relationship between them. Something just feels ‘off’? Hmm.

I find the videos are a mix between proving their love for each other and satire. Anyway. That’s my two cents 😂
I don’t think so, they spend too much time on lives together for it to be a fake relationship.
Tbh I think there is abuse happening on both sides, they’re fucked up people and I feel really sorry for their son who will grow up experiencing this.

I don’t think so, they spend too much time on lives together for it to be a fake relationship.
Tbh I think there is abuse happening on both sides, they’re fucked up people and I feel really sorry for their son who will grow up experiencing this.
I agree with you. I wasn’t convinced by the ‘friends’ thing but kept seeing the comments so did wonder. There’s definitely something odd about the whole relationship

They don't seem comfortable around each other it's too forced and weird. The Coles and the Shitmumsclub couple you can tell they are in a typical relationship but these two nah I'm not convinced.

Her IG is a whole different vibe though so to me on tiktok she just plays a character as she knows it gets people talking.