sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her last night on live ? Extremely drunk and saying a few things about home life. She seems like she’s not happy at all it’s quite sad

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her last night on live ? Extremely drunk and saying a few things about home life. She seems like she’s not happy at all it’s quite sad
What was she saying? I’ve always suspected she isn’t really happy. Their whole relationship is based off a fetish, but other than that they don’t really seem to have much in common and she seems really lonely. I don’t think she has many friends in the UK.

• Wow
What was she saying? I’ve always suspected she isn’t really happy. Their whole relationship is based off a fetish, but other than that they don’t really seem to have much in common and she seems really lonely. I don’t think she has many friends in the UK.
Yeah she was saying she has no friends here in the U.K. she went to get a drink and grabbed a full fat coke and she said she’s not allowed to buy diet or any drinks without sugar 😳 her internet cut out and she said George cut her of the live but she continued with the live. She then muttered “im just not happy” a few people picked up on this and was asking if she’s ok. It was really cringe worthy watching she was so drunk and kept falling all over the place and she looked so unhappy deep down! She also said she’d been with girls previously before George. I do think this is money making relationship I don’t think it’s real at all

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah she was saying she has no friends here in the U.K. she went to get a drink and grabbed a full fat coke and she said she’s not allowed to buy diet or any drinks without sugar 😳 her internet cut out and she said George cut her of the live but she continued with the live. She then muttered “im just not happy” a few people picked up on this and was asking if she’s ok. It was really cringe worthy watching she was so drunk and kept falling all over the place and she looked so unhappy deep down! She also said she’d been with girls previously before George. I do think this is money making relationship I don’t think it’s real at all
Wtf he is really controlling then, I feel bad for her. She needs to just take the kid and get out of there, if he is already controlling what she buys and cutting her access to communications then things will only go downhill from there

Reactions: 4
She is wasting her life on him she needs to take that child and go back to where she came from, he is nothing but a abusive fat guy but without her he will not be heard at all I think people follow them more out of like what the hell than fans because he is not likeable.
Lawrence has lots of fans and is a big guy because he is likeable and he is trying to get more healthy, the other fella wants to argue with anyone who suggests he adopt a better lifestyle.
Look at me, this was when I thought Lawrence was a good person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have her mum and dad gone back to Aus? There There something very off about him...he's defo a control freak. But I find it hard to have sympathy for her, she pursued him, I think she probably thought he was a bigger star than he was. I mean there's not going to be any more PJDN, he's a social media beg now that's his job.

He has so much attitude in all the videos he posts. I feel for her if he is abusive. Maybe she did pursue him but that doesn't make it ok. He wouldn't have been showing his abusive/controlling traits when she was pursuing him. Nobody purposely gets into a toxic relationship. Its usually too late by the time you realise.

He has so much attitude in all the videos he posts. I feel for her if he is abusive. Maybe she did pursue him but that doesn't make it ok. He wouldn't have been showing his abusive/controlling traits when she was pursuing him. Nobody purposely gets into a toxic relationship. Its usually too late by the time you realise.
Yeah, I really don’t agree with the idea that just bc she ‘pursued’ him, she doesn’t deserve sympathy. Abusers are often very sweet at the start of a relationship and their controlling behaviours tend to escalate gradually.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I really don’t agree with the idea that just bc she ‘pursued’ him, she doesn’t deserve sympathy. Abusers are often very sweet at the start of a relationship and their controlling behaviours tend to escalate gradually.
They wouldn't get anyone if they showed their real colours from the beginning would they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wtf he is really controlling then, I feel bad for her. She needs to just take the kid and get out of there, if he is already controlling what she buys and cutting her access to communications then things will only go downhill from there
Exactly what’s he gonna do, run after her?

• Haha
She’s said before she suffers with awful anxiety, it probably doesn’t help that she’s stuck in the house with constantly. I don’t even think they sleep in the same bed or go on dates/go out together. They’re supposed to be getting married soon maybe she’s having second thoughts about that.

I had to come about the live. I heard her say how she is just sad. And when asked about her parents she said don’t even ask..think they are sting in a hotel. Maybe because it’s awkward for them

I had to come about the live. I heard her say how she is just sad. And when asked about her parents she said don’t even ask..think they are sting in a hotel. Maybe because it’s awkward for them, I felt sorry for her when she said shes sad and she’s having to dye her hair for an advertisement or something Like that

I had to come about the live. I heard her say how she is just sad. And when asked about her parents she said don’t even ask..think they are sting in a hotel. Maybe because it’s awkward for them

I had to come about the live. I heard her say how she is just sad. And when asked about her parents she said don’t even ask..think they are sting in a hotel. Maybe because it’s awkward for them, I felt sorry for her when she said shes sad and she’s having to dye her hair for an advertisement or something Like that
Messed up a bit there 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Messed up a bit there 😂
they were staying with her and george, that was the point of them moving. She said on a live a while back though that he didn't want them to stay.

they were staying with her and george, that was the point of them moving. She said on a live a while back though that he didn't want them to stay.
Did he 😯 he seems like he has dark side to him I’ve not watched much lives but there’s something about him

Anyone else sick of the 💩 show? It's all just rubbish, Anyone that can't see that are delusional they don't sleep in the same bed, I've heard her say it on more than one occasion on a livestream. There is literally so much, I'm shocked this thread hasn't blown up.

Companies in the past who worked with them promoting different clothes brands stopped working with them all because of his horrific attitude towards the general public & him always eating like a pig on live & wearing the same clothes days later, It was plain to see they hadn't been washed & that he had a massive fall out with the Iron😬

The Mother & Father are uncomfortable
It's so very obvious to see, Both her parents seem prim & proper, old fashioned & they are very polite. Then they come to the UK 🇬🇧 to be greated with George & his dreadful manors, slurs & much more. Imagine sitting at the dinner table with George, The Parents must be embarrassed but I highly doubt they will be back staying for long any length of time😳 Quite honestly I feel really bad for them.

Then we have George who speaks/slurs constantly, eats like a 🐖 , wears no clothes or dirty clothes & is extremely rude to people. He offends/abuses people on daily basis his attitude is revolting. People troll them because of his disgusting behaviour, he thinks he should get everything for free & the begging is something else. He's painted it out to everyone that he is this massive star but PJDN is rubbish/boring I'd rather watch paint dry & I never knew about the show until I was told about it. Says alot! I really hope people are starting to see what the real deal is here.

Reactions: 10
OMG… not been on their TikTok for ages so missed all of this.

Doesn’t shock me one bit! I said a bit ago that his attitude towards her parents staying was vile considering they’ve never even met their own grandson!

It’s a very VERY strange situation because she definitely pursued him and came over here to be with him but I agree it’s likely he’s made out he was a much bigger star than he was and now she’s stuck with him on the beg, doing OF and selling themselves to pay the bills

Will she have to stay in the UK because they’ve got a child together?