sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how he was sat on live last night. Is there really any need for him to sit in what looks to be his boxers, at least put some trousers on!
Really no need for that. No matter anybodies figure/shape, it's not appropriate to be dressed like that on a live.

Reactions: 3
They have takeaways every day, I use to think she got with him because he was an actor so thought maybe he was famous had money ect but now I think she does actually love him very much. He seems very controlling though

Reactions: 1
They have takeaways every day, I use to think she got with him because he was an actor so thought maybe he was famous had money ect but now I think she does actually love him very much. He seems very controlling though
She probably does love him. There is people about who enjoy feeding their partners up. I just fine that a lot of their tiktoks are the same and only recently took any notice of them

Guys I’ve just found out george is 27 years old and I’m in shock, he looks about 40 lmao.
Tbh though at the rate he’s going he wont see 40, it’s really sad. Their poor kid is gonna grow up without a father.
Also, he is absolutely fucked if he gets covid, look what happened to big.chubby recently…

Reactions: 6
Guys I’ve just found out george is 27 years old and I’m in shock, he looks about 40 lmao.
Tbh though at the rate he’s going he wont see 40, it’s really sad. Their poor kid is gonna grow up without a father.
Also, he is absolutely fucked if he gets covid, look what happened to big.chubby recently…
27? Blimey o riley

27? Blimey

Reactions: 2
When she first got with him he wasn't too bad weight wise compared to now. I think she's had the kid to derive a right to stay and realises the bigger he gets the more chance she gets her independence back 🤔

Reactions: 4
He’s gonna go the same way Big Chubby went. These people just don’t care about their kids at all

I find them so odd but can't see her leaving him - especially now that they have a kid. It'd be too difficult to move back to Aus now.

He’s nothing but a selfish, greedy and arrogant man. If he cared about his family he would stop inhaling all that copious amounts of food and get healthy. I think it’s terrible his son has to watch him behave how he does with food it’s not setting a good example and he could end up with issues with food like his dad. Problem is he thinks he’s funny, she eggs him on too when really it’s very sad and pathetic and he will be in an early grave if he carries on

Reactions: 4
He’s nothing but a selfish, greedy and arrogant man. If he cared about his family he would stop inhaling all that copious amounts of food and get healthy. I think it’s terrible his son has to watch him behave how he does with food it’s not setting a good example and he could end up with issues with food like his dad. Problem is he thinks he’s funny, she eggs him on too when really it’s very sad and pathetic and he will be in an early grave if he carries on
He doesn’t give two shits about the son. They’re on live all the time and swear like crazy in front of him and just put the iPad in front of him when he gets upset. Dad of the year

Reactions: 5
I was surprised it was all vegan. She is but he defo isnt. Her mum and dad have come over from Aus for a few months, she said a while back in a live George wasn't thrilled about it. I think that's why they're renting this new house, there wouldn't have been any room in the old place.

• Wow
They are so odd. He is revolting. His attitude and his looks he is just vile

I was surprised it was all vegan. She is but he defo isnt. Her mum and dad have come over from Aus for a few months, she said a while back in a live George wasn't thrilled about it. I think that's why they're renting this new house, there wouldn't have been any room in the old place.
That in itself is horrible!

How could he not be happy that her family are coming to stay? The girl probably hasn’t seen her parents in years with the pandemic and I don’t think they have ever met Oliver!!

Absolutely awful man! Thinks he’s funny but literally makes my toes curl!

He’s probably fewming he will have to actually put some clothes on with her folks being there.

Reactions: 5
how does it seem like they have no money lol do they have a really expensive house or something/live beyond their means? surely he earnt a decent amount from people just do nothing and now they have to rely on this?