sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's so angry too! I guess the comments about his health and the repercussions that must have on his parenting and son etc might be rubbing off? I'd also suggest that what he's eating must be really not very good for the body and that kind of fast food isn't good for mood/mental health in general either. What a sad existence when the highlight of your day is shouting at someone online when you've got a funny, happy wife and a healthy son.

Reactions: 5
I think he's so angry too! I guess the comments about his health and the repercussions that must have on his parenting and son etc might be rubbing off? I'd also suggest that what he's eating must be really not very good for the body and that kind of fast food isn't good for mood/mental health in general either. What a sad existence when the highlight of your day is shouting at someone online when you've got a funny, happy wife and a healthy son.
agree with this. I know myself, if I’ve eaten a lot of rubbish over a weekend or whatever I feel really down/gross. So I can’t imagine how he must feel daily by eating this way all the time!

Reactions: 6
He is just an extremely insecure man tbh I think he had quite a strange upbringing too tbh he mentioned that his dad died a few years ago and was in his 80s when he died??? Which I just thought was really odd

Reactions: 5
He definitely has anger issues I think he trys to come across like he couldn’t give a tit about his weight but as an ex seriously morbidly obese person I can tell you he absolutely does care but he’s at the point where you are so big you just don’t know where to start he has a serious eating disorder …

Reactions: 4
They’re definitely together but I do find the dynamics strange, she’s admitted they sleep in separate rooms and even said in a video recently he’d booked her a separate hotel room which each to their own but for a couple that’s just married I do find that a bit ‘off’ - they sometimes seem a bit awkward around each other as well but that could be because it’s put on for the camera. I worry about little Oliver mostly, hopefully he ends up with better eating habits than his Dad.

Reactions: 8
They’re definitely together but I do find the dynamics strange, she’s admitted they sleep in separate rooms and even said in a video recently he’d booked her a separate hotel room which each to their own but for a couple that’s just married I do find that a bit ‘off’ - they sometimes seem a bit awkward around each other as well but that could be because it’s put on for the camera. I worry about little Oliver mostly, hopefully he ends up with better eating habits than his Dad.
I think it’s coz he is so obese he has sleep apnea and snores really loudly

Ive never really thought of it as like an arrangement before but it might be true, she's said before she is bi-sexual, maybe she wanted a child? I also think she thought he could help her into the music biz, she's a bit of a singer.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been watching his lives lately? He is absolutely awful to Sienna, constantly having a go at her and ordering her about it’s vile. They’re currently arguing because he is refusing to stop swearing in front of the little boy and he is just getting really aggressive towards her.
The kid bumped into the ringlight and he almost ripped his head off, it’s horrible. This screams domestic abuse tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Has anyone been watching his lives lately? He is absolutely awful to Sienna, constantly having a go at her and ordering her about it’s vile. They’re currently arguing because he is refusing to stop swearing in front of the little boy and he is just getting really aggressive towards her.
The kid bumped into the ringlight and he almost ripped his head off, it’s horrible. This screams domestic abuse tbh.
I haven't seen any of that I don't make a point to watch their lives. Sounds horrible.

George's currently doing a live selling some janky laptop and he has to take a breath every time he speaks. He ain't long for this world.

Reactions: 3
On his OnlyFans his bio describes how he wants to get so fat he can no longer move.

• Wow
HE has only fans ???????
They’ve both had OF for ages now!

It makes me howl how so many people in the comments say he must be minted…. They’re newlyweds both selling themselves on there day in day out… they’re absolutely on their arses!

So I’m watching this little movie last night called Killed By My Debt, really into it, quite sad and based on a true story
It gets to the very end of the movie and Keywood pops up
The movie is only a few years old, 2018 but he has got so much bigger in those few years
Kind of put the ick in an otherwise quite good little film

• Wow