sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just gaining more and more weight, it’s quite scary 😦 I know it can be difficult to say to someone when it’s a sensitive subject but I’m surprised his family don’t say anything?!

Reactions: 2
These two should to be studied. They are both mentally unwell and he is physically unwell. She is an enabler and an opportunist too.

She shared that she had an eating disorder. I think she’s got psychological issues from that where she gets some joy out of him being that large.

The fact she eats so healthily and ensures their son does, but doesn’t do that for him. She is plastering videos onto tiktok so obviously for engagement because she knows it will get a reaction.

They both need an intervention. Seriously.

Reactions: 10
He doesn't even get up in the night with the baby or change his nappy....
I just think she is so strange. I have been trying to join on to a thread for a while. She actively deletes from his page stuff that is beneficial 2 his health but leaves all the nasty stuff up like I don't get it? I don't understand why he's allowing this he knows what is happening to him 😕

These two should to be studied. They are both mentally unwell and he is physically unwell. She is an enabler and an opportunist too.

She shared that she had an eating disorder. I think she’s got psychological issues from that where she gets some joy out of him being that large.

The fact she eats so healthily and ensures their son does, but doesn’t do that for him. She is plastering videos onto tiktok so obviously for engagement because she knows it will get a reaction.

They both need an intervention. Seriously.
I also think it's satisfying her in a way where she's getting joy out of the things she restricsts herself from eating

Reactions: 4
I just think she is so strange. I have been trying to join on to a thread for a while. She actively deletes from his page stuff that is beneficial 2 his health but leaves all the nasty stuff up like I don't get it? I don't understand why he's allowing this he knows what is happening to him 😕

I also think it's satisfying her in a way where she's getting joy out of the things she restricsts herself from eating
She’s defo got some kind of eating disorder! So many pics on her Instagram of her looking painfully thin, very 90s/early 00’s heroin chic.

What comments is she deleting off his page? Do you have any screenshots???

These two are plain weird. I cannot stand George - I think he’s a hideous human. So unbelievably rude! I’m convinced she thought he had money at first which is why she pursued him for so long but when she met him in person and he knocked her up it’s come out that he’s skint (and has gambling problems!!!!) and now she’s stuck with him in the UK selling shite on TikTok and selling herself on OF to pay the rent!!!!

You only have to look at their wedding to tell they're on their arses. Her wedding dress was literally from shein, the kid in a fake balenciaga t shirt next to her, no reception, no honeymoon!!

No shade to SW at all, but if you’d moved to the other side of the world to be with a guy, get married and have a kid together - would you really expect to have to be on OF to pay the bills? They’re BOTH on there! And they’ve got the baby!

It just blows my mind all the people in the comments saying he must be rich to be married to her. They’re clearly sooooo skint. They posted about one night away in a posh hotel to celebrate 1m followers. It didn’t even look all that. Just a semi decent hotel. If I had got with a guy just for his money i wouldn’t be happy with the arrangement they’ve got.

Reactions: 8
She’s defo got some kind of eating disorder! So many pics on her Instagram of her looking painfully thin, very 90s/early 00’s heroin chic.

What comments is she deleting off his page? Do you have any screenshots???

These two are plain weird. I cannot stand George - I think he’s a hideous human. So unbelievably rude! I’m convinced she thought he had money at first which is why she pursued him for so long but when she met him in person and he knocked her up it’s come out that he’s skint (and has gambling problems!!!!) and now she’s stuck with him in the UK selling shite on TikTok and selling herself on OF to pay the rent!!!!

You only have to look at their wedding to tell they're on their arses. Her wedding dress was literally from shein, the kid in a fake balenciaga t shirt next to her, no reception, no honeymoon!!

No shade to SW at all, but if you’d moved to the other side of the world to be with a guy, get married and have a kid together - would you really expect to have to be on OF to pay the bills? They’re BOTH on there! And they’ve got the baby!

It just blows my mind all the people in the comments saying he must be rich to be married to her. They’re clearly sooooo skint. They posted about one night away in a posh hotel to celebrate 1m followers. It didn’t even look all that. Just a semi decent hotel. If I had got with a guy just for his money i wouldn’t be happy with the arrangement they’ve got.
100%. I think she probably feels trapped. Him being obese adds to the intrigue of others and therefore earns them more money. I doubt she cares about him at all at this point so she's probably happy that he's huge, keeps the money coming in

Reactions: 3
I used to think they were cute and funny now it's getting out of hand, she's a feeder and enabling this man's early grave. Does he not have any family.

Reactions: 1
I watched him on tiktok live yesterday. What horrible man. So rude and just awful on camera. So gross too

Reactions: 3
I think Sienna gets a lot of unfair hate tbh, at the end of the day he’s the one who decides what he puts into his body and he’s said many times that he loves being morbidly obese and doesn’t care about his health. It’s grim to watch but I don’t get why people act like it’s all siennas fault tbf. He’s also pretty nasty and abusive towards her on lives, ordering her about and telling her what to do.

Eta I genuinely don’t think this guy is gonna live much longer, look at the state of the mottling on his legs 🤮
F5762CDC-7693-452A-B1B6-9C15EB5AA145.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7