Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of her the more she annoys me so cheers whoever set this thread up šŸ˜‚

@Kmux youā€™re right. Sure from time to time weā€™re all late. Forget to set alarms. Longer morning than olannned etc. but they are late more times than they are on time.

Also ā€œwhen youā€™re recovering you need a desert but he canā€™t have any cos heā€™s gluten freeā€ WTF. Also letting him do chores when heā€™s recovering from an operation and not only that sitting there and filming him šŸ˜­šŸ«£
I set the thread up because the spending was crazy but like you said the more I see her the more Iā€™ve noticed other stuff!

Reactions: 1
6 cookies and a Pepsi for breakfast. Another treat to the American sweet shop because he wouldnā€™t do a school test otherwise. Paid Ā£10 for a can of prime for her son despite saying he wasnā€™t getting it for being rude to her. Every day sheā€™s getting worse or am I imagining it?

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou hahaha. I bow down to you!!
itā€™s the first thread Iā€™ve ever made from scratch šŸ˜‚ she deserves it!

Reactions: 2
The amount of money she must spend just on drinks alone is shocking. Probably spends more on drinks a week than I would on a weekly shop. Her spending disgusts me

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m honestly surprised she hasnā€™t been reported by the school, the way her kids live is shocking. The way theyā€™re fed, theyā€™re always dirty, havenā€™t got a single bit of routine in their lives itā€™s not healthy

Reactions: 7
If her husband/partner is gluten freeā€¦.what does he eat? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen any gluten free food in her shopping videos.

The fruit and veg maybe? I can't spot anything else gluten free either...
Braxton's room is a total cluttered nightmare, it'd be so much better for him mentally if she did a deep clean of it and either stored away or got rid of a load of stuff. Funny how she's fine with letting the kids get away with anything and plying them with sweets and toys for an easy life but when it comes to setting boundaries or anything else that's tough there's little evidence of it.

Itā€™s a shame she portraying this life because she has a child with additional needs when really itā€™s just down to her laziness. She said yesterday she doesnā€™t do mornings whilst she stood with a monster energy drink making her son cookies and a can of coke. If thatā€™s the case then she really should of waited to have children. She has a daughter who sleeps on the sofa in the living room really??!!!!!

Itā€™s so alien to me cos sure do I enjoy mornings. No no I donā€™t. But ultimately Iā€™ve got kids so I have to do them. I try and make sure Iā€™m awake before them so I can enjoy a coffee on my own in peace.
How she is so comfortable letting her daughter sleep on the sofa I do not know! If I remember rightly it was because one of the other kids wanted their own room šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

I noticed she sleeps on a mattress on the floor, her home gets really mouldy (there's a few videos about it) I bet the underside of her mattress is bogging, I can guarantee she doesn't air it out. I don't understand why she doesn't just buy a cheap bedframe. How many bedrooms does her home have? I have so many questions

I donā€™t get that either. I mean, you can get a bed frame for whatā€¦..Ā£100-Ā£200 like a bog standard one. I bet there are some on market place too. Sheā€™ll happily spend all that money at Christmas and on food shops and everything but yet the basics and the things she needs she wonā€™t buy šŸ«£

Reactions: 4
I noticed she sleeps on a mattress on the floor, her home gets really mouldy (there's a few videos about it) I bet the underside of her mattress is bogging, I can guarantee she doesn't air it out. I don't understand why she doesn't just buy a cheap bedframe. How many bedrooms does her home have? I have so many questions
The amount she spent on presents was ludicrous. I bet they donā€™t even touch what sheā€™s bought as they always seem to be glued to gadgets and consoles

Reactions: 2
Surely the school wonā€™t allow that. I have special needs kids and I literally can recall maybe a handful of times theyā€™ve been late

Reactions: 3