Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her to start with but now just watch out of sheer horror on how much she spends - I really want to know what the fella does! Where the hell does all the money come from??

I was the same I liked her at the start but I also think tiktok has gone to her head. Or maybe I saw her different but I don’t think she was this bad. At all.

there 110% has to be somethingdodgey going on with them, just through the sheer amount they spend.

Reactions: 2
She's starting to grind my gears. Another trip to Asda, Aldi and B&M spending a fortune 😵💫

Reactions: 1
What baffles me is all this money for food and Christmas presents etc. Yet she is sleeping on a mattress and had to wait for a tumble dryer in this weather

Reactions: 3
What baffles me is all this money for food and Christmas presents etc. Yet she is sleeping on a mattress and had to wait for a tumble dryer in this weather
The mattress on the floor thing, most mums would go without for their kids presents/food etc. But she sounds hundreds a week on shopping and there's just no need for it.

My mum was kind of like this when i was growing up, she still is sometimes. However she used to over buy for the times that she may never had any money. She never wanted her kids to go without. However Sian is just a whole other world of over buying 🫣

That was a pretty tame Xmas food shop tbh. Still more than my whole monthly food bill comes to probably but for her it was tame. Thought perhaps she is feeling the pinch but then she randomly decides on her wrapping video that the little girl needs some Nerf guns and accessories so she will see if she can get them last minute 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve been watching this lady for a while, I definitely think she’s got some sort of addiction towards spending, her house looks so grotty and v outdated and damp. If she spent some money that she wastes on food a week she could have a lovely house, the house it would look so much nicer and manageable for her if she declutter a little bit. The tortoise accident really put me off her

Reactions: 3
I must admit at first I liked her. However over time her spending has changed, which leads me to believe it’s all for show. It’s all for tiktok videos and “clout”.

I want to sympathise with todays video about the kids having a meltdown however I just feel in my gut that these kids have no routine or structure even when it isn’t Xmas (which will have amplified things anyway). It is quite clear they are allowed to stay up on devices until they fall asleep while helping themselves to endless snacks. She tidied the younger boys room yesterday and today she’s tidied it again and taken out McDonald’s wrappers and lots of toast leftovers. I am by far any kind of expert, particularly with children with additional needs, but a hot bath, hot drink and book before lights out at a reasonable time would benefit all her kids by the sounds of it. Followed by a better structured morning. Please don’t jump on me for not understanding but I cannot possibly see how her kids sat in bed on devices first thing in the morning having their breakfast chocolate cookies delivered to them is a good start to the morning?? It would take a lot of time and effort now to establish a routine for those kids, particularly the ones with additional needs

Reactions: 6
I want to sympathise with todays video about the kids having a meltdown however I just feel in my gut that these kids have no routine or structure even when it isn’t Xmas (which will have amplified things anyway). It is quite clear they are allowed to stay up on devices until they fall asleep while helping themselves to endless snacks. She tidied the younger boys room yesterday and today she’s tidied it again and taken out McDonald’s wrappers and lots of toast leftovers. I am by far any kind of expert, particularly with children with additional needs, but a hot bath, hot drink and book before lights out at a reasonable time would benefit all her kids by the sounds of it. Followed by a better structured morning. Please don’t jump on me for not understanding but I cannot possibly see how her kids sat in bed on devices first thing in the morning having their breakfast chocolate cookies delivered to them is a good start to the morning?? It would take a lot of time and effort now to establish a routine for those kids, particularly the ones with additional needs
Sometimes parents of children with additional needs think it’s easier to allow the kids to rule the roost to avoid meltdowns. My child is autistic and prone to meltdowns but I’d never let him be up until all hours and be living off chocolate and fizzy drinks for breakfast. Seems she does anything for a easy life and probably makes the DLA claim even higher for her spending

Reactions: 4
I am an additional needs parent and I can tell you for sure, my kids do not behave the way hers do. They have a routine. Sure over half term it’s a little lax. Same with weekends. But ultimately the routine is structured, with wiggle room. I sometimes wonder whether it’s really as bad as she says. Because when days at my house are hectic and wild, it prompts me to have a better night/day routine.

I think her kids are spoilt brats, and she just let's them run riot and do what they want.
Look at the state of her house every day, she doesnt work, her kids are at school and seemingly they trash the place at every opportunity. Kids need a good routine, more so when they have additional needs

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree she lets them run riot. I mean one of the boys (Braxton I think his name is!) gets fresh baked cookies and a can of Pepsi max for breakfast 🫠🫠

I often wonder, how bad her children’s meltdowns would be should they have proper meals and not 10000000 snacks a day and a good and stable routine.
Im probably tooting ny own trumpet too much here but I bet if I decided to do everything two hours earlier than usual for my routine (tea, reading, bath, bed) I bet my kids wouldn’t even question the time.

I 100% agree she lets them run riot. I mean one of the boys (Braxton I think his name is!) gets fresh baked cookies and a can of Pepsi max for breakfast 🫠🫠

I often wonder, how bad her children’s meltdowns would be should they have proper meals and not 10000000 snacks a day and a good and stable routine.
Im probably tooting ny own trumpet too much here but I bet if I decided to do everything two hours earlier than usual for my routine (tea, reading, bath, bed) I bet my kids wouldn’t even question the time.
Does anyone follow Stories about Autism on tik tok? The guys children have completely different needs to Sian’s for sure so he definitely needs a much more stable home and school environment for his kids but she could learn a thing or two from him and benefit her children a lot more if she wasn’t so lazy when it comes to parenting them.

So the kids all had her life this morning but she treat them to sweets etc after school? A week after Christmas 🤯🥴

Just watched her most recent food haul shop, so much crap she buys, I know they are a big family but the amount of junk is unreal. I know some of her kids have autism and are picky eaters but I'm not sure she sets the best example. It was over £300 too, she always picks names brands I've noticed

Reactions: 1
Was that a PS5 one of the kids was unwrapping in the christmas day tiktok? Like fair play if she can afford all the gifts for them but it just seems like so much money in one go.

I know we all parent in different ways and there are probably things you would do with your kids than I would do with mine and blah blah blah but I do think she is a lazy parent. She lets the kids do what the duck they want. I mean they trash their bedrooms daily and who cleans it. Mum.

Did anyone else clock on the sweet video the teenage girl (Tay I think her name is) storming out saying “You made it all about him” and I think THAT is the crux of it all. Braxton and Lennox do what they want and to hell with the rest.