Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even get herself out of bed 🤣🤣 she has to get her daughter to wake her up, Great example

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she can’t get up. I mean, I understand that it’s not the nicest thing in the world waking up earlier than you’d like but go to bed at a decent time. Why should it be her daughter’s responsibility to wake her up.

Hold on, I’m actually confused. How is it, you can’t get your kids to school for 9am. But you can get them there for 8:20? My mind is blown 🤯

Reactions: 2
Maybe if they all ate a much healthy diet they wouldn’t all be so lazy

she allows her son to drink a bottle of Gatorade but hands him a bottle of milk in a baby bottle for bed time? He might enjoy the milk but does it really need to be in a bottle plus milk is full of sugars and I hope he brushes his teeth

Reactions: 1
I feel like the bedtime routine was for our benefit 😂. It was nice to see her play with the elder daughter, it seems that girl has to do a lot for her Mum. She tucked him all in how he likes it just for him to get up again anyway.

This woman is a prime example of why the benefits system is fucked. She seems to have so much disposable income and clearly doesn’t have a job. I have a well paid job as does my partner and we couldn’t afford to spend like she does. Literally £100’s a week in Asda on mainly shite. Seems to have no budget at all. And she will have received the cost of living payment thing as well while other who work struggle on with nothing. Absolutely joke

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This woman is a prime example of why the benefits system is fucked. She seems to have so much disposable income and clearly doesn’t have a job. I have a well paid job as does my partner and we couldn’t afford to spend like she does. Literally £100’s a week in Asda on mainly shite. Seems to have no budget at all. And she will have received the cost of living payment thing as well while other who work struggle on with nothing. Absolutely joke
I don’t think it’s fair to tar all benefit claimants with the same brush. I feel like they have extra income from somewhere tbh. Probably drugs or her fella is a loan shark or something

Reactions: 4
I was on UC whilst on maternity pay and I can tell you it was no life. I don’t know how she affords this, but it’s defo not solely benefits. She will get DLA for some of the kids which would bump up her entitlement if on UC, but most people on UC do not get much.

I work a decent paid job, and I’m struggling with the cost of living.If I was on UC now, I’d 100% be choosing between food and heating my home. Also I worked while on UC so pleae educated yourself before making such comments as all it does it fuel hate towards people claiming benefits 😳

That’s what I mean! Most people on benefits could never afford this lifestyle but there are flaws to the system (I have worked as a UC advisor so know how it works) such as the removal of the benefit cap for anyone who claims DLA etc so she will be claiming child element for all 5 kids plus DLA, carers and whatever else she can get which will be around £2000 a month which is a joke!

It used to knock me sick seeing how much some people get a month and it’s really not fair. she’s also probably “single” on her claim

I can only assume that something dodgey is going on somewhere. I receive DLA for my daughter as she is autistic however, that DLA payment doesn’t even cover my gas and electric. And I don’t think she has all 5 children on the spectrum (could be wrong) somewhere there has to be something dodgey going on. I appreciate that the 7 living in her house cost more to feed than me and my three kids but what she spends a week, is probably 2-3 months for me and mine. So something is clearly dodgey.

Omg! I’ve just caught up on her videos she’s letting Lennox draw over her fireplace with markers!! And she wonders why the kids don’t respect the house

• Wow
Do they not drink squash? She said on her tik tok her son come into her room to help tidy up and he took at least 10 cans of pop down also a tray full of dishes from her room..lazy bi*ch

Reactions: 1
Do they not drink squash? She said on her tik tok her son come into her room to help tidy up and he took at least 10 cans of pop down also a tray full of dishes from her room..lazy bi*ch
On one of her monthly shop videos she had about 10 bottles of squash and said her son drinks one bottle of double concentrate to himself a week!

Shes set up a group for parenting advice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally the last person I'd ask for advice from

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On one of her monthly shop videos she had about 10 bottles of squash and said her son drinks one bottle of double concentrate to himself a week!
No way!! Wonder if she’s had them tested for diabetes they do drink ALOT

£251 on a weekly shop? Not doing monthly shops because she wants to lose weight and it'll help her not to buy tit, then films herself buying said tit.

Screenshot_20230122_165624_TikTok.jpg

Why do you think you idiot 🙄

Reactions: 4
£251 on a weekly shop? Not doing monthly shops because she wants to lose weight and it'll help her not to buy tit, then films herself buying said tit.

View attachment 1902221
Why do you think you idiot 🙄
In fairness to her she shops at Asda and I don’t find Aldi or Lidl come out as cheaper than Asda for most things now - it’s swings and roundabouts with it, one thing will be 5p more at Asda then something else will be 5p more at Aldi or Lidl so it all ends up about the same. They’re both still trading on the reputation of being much cheaper than the big supermarkets but unless your comparison is Waitrose it’s often not true anymore.