Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent £50 just on wrapping paper for the kids Christmas presents?! Sorry am I the only one who thinks this is just ridiculous and so out of touch with reality!
I’m sorry…£50 on wrapping paper that will get ripped off…..

i bought Mine in January and spent 50p a roll!

Reactions: 4
I can't get het up about how much she spends on her kids for Xmas, she states she doesn't get it to debt and saves all year. No idea what her fella does tho. The Xmas paper cost is ridiculous tho, I buy the cheapest 🤣🤣 and her food shopping hauls are crazy, there's 5 of us and I probably spend £120 a week and that makes me want to weep at times. She's also an irresponsible pet owner which makes me cross.
I think her kids just trash her house because it's like a bombs gone off every day.

Reactions: 2
Even if I was rich, no way would I be spending that much on wrapping paper and gift tags 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she’s doing it for clout! There’s no way this a natural thing to do. For my kids they get cheap as possible. I will buy nicer wrapping paper for the older people mum, brother etc. but I could not justify that price. No way!!

Is her fella a drug dealer or something?? Just seen her Christmas present videos for two of her kids… just obscene. Just going on and on, Lego set after Lego set and then “and a Nintendo switch with 5 games” … I’m absolutely shocked by how much she’s spent

they live in a shithole too… priorities much!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely something not right there. She’s also completely misreading the room showing off all the money she spends. Either that or she just doesn’t care

Is her fella a drug dealer or something?? Just seen her Christmas present videos for two of her kids… just obscene. Just going on and on, Lego set after Lego set and then “and a Nintendo switch with 5 games” … I’m absolutely shocked by how much she’s spent

they live in a shithole too… priorities much!
also lied about that switch. Said it was a last minute thing because he asked for it when she had already bought his stuff for Xmas. Said that it didn’t matter because he still had the same spent on him as the others overall but looking at what else she bought him he’s definitely had that switch as extra! I don’t really care if he has had more spent on him lol but why lie?

Last edited:
I didn’t really have an opinion on her until I noticed how awful/minty her house is yet she’s easily spent 6k on Christmas presents for her kids.

Reactions: 3
Im sorry but she just screams an absolute woman. I usually am the least judgemental person but this lady rubs me up the wrong way. By all means buy your kids whatever for Christmas. Im not even arsed about that, but at this point it’s very clear to she isn’t phased one bit about the cost of living crisis. I mean todays video in a vest top alone shows. 🫣 I was listening to LbC the other day and a man was saying how he would freeze tk death in his house and she’s there blowing money like no tomorrow.
Im mean, she’s spending all this on Christmas presents yet literallt sleeps on a mattress on the floor.

ALSO, very clear to see there are favourite children in that house

Reactions: 8
She only ever talks about 3 children, you'd never know she had more.

I can't understand how her house is such a shithole when she cleans it every day?

Watching her food shop hauls, I think her shopping is so expensive because she buys branded food rather than the own brand.

And her kids have an insane amount of plastic crap. The sheer amount of toys is crazy

She only ever talks about 3 children, you'd never know she had more.

I can't understand how her house is such a shithole when she cleans it every day?

Watching her food shop hauls, I think her shopping is so expensive because she buys branded food rather than the own brand.

And her kids have an insane amount of plastic crap. The sheer amount of toys is crazy
I think she likes the kids with special needs the most as they make her £££ and she bases her personality around them and being “super mum”.

I, too, can’t understand why their house is a shithole when they have so much disposable income they could spend sprucing it up and she could probs afford to hire a cleaner once/twice a week!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s evident she doesn’t clean it all week. I mean. All my kids are younger than hers and I have SEN kids and my house isn’t even like that. I think she just lets the kids run riot. The other day each time I was on tiktok I clocked her on live. She must have been on live literally most the day but it was 10pm she was eating her tea (McDonald’s I think) and Lennox was also downstairs bouncing around. She was trying to talk to her husband all whilst still on live 🫣

I think it’s evident she doesn’t clean it all week. I mean. All my kids are younger than hers and I have SEN kids and my house isn’t even like that. I think she just lets the kids run riot. The other day each time I was on tiktok I clocked her on live. She must have been on live literally most the day but it was 10pm she was eating her tea (McDonald’s I think) and Lennox was also downstairs bouncing around. She was trying to talk to her husband all whilst still on live 🫣
Oh my god the way she carried on on that live telling her kids she was sucking dick before 16! I was mortified 🤢

• Wow
Omg I missed that!!! That’s vile. You just don’t talk about stuff like that to kids. My oldest daughter found a pic of me aged 18 kissing her dad and she was mortified “EWWWW you’ve kissed my dad!” I just chuckled to myself internally. But you just don’t talk like that in front of kids. Maybe it’s just me and I’m by no means a prude but save that kinda talk for your girlfriends NOT children

Just caught a bit of a live. She is getting ready to go out, just counted out £810 in notes on the live. The little girl asked her Dad why he has all that money and he said because he made everyone pay him today. So I’m guessing he works cash in hand then which explains why they have more than others if he isn’t paying tax, national insurance etc. Also what kind of a mug counts up that sort of money on a live? I am really starting to think she is just braggy

Reactions: 8
She's vile.

Just caught a bit of a live. She is getting ready to go out, just counted out £810 in notes on the live. The little girl asked her Dad why he has all that money and he said because he made everyone pay him today. So I’m guessing he works cash in hand then which explains why they have more than others if he isn’t paying tax, national insurance etc. Also what kind of a mug counts up that sort of money on a live? I am really starting to think she is just braggy

The counting money out is so childish. It’s like my children when they tip their money box out. It wasn’t that long ago when she found that kid or something she was posting about how nasty her husband was to her and she was sharing his messages he sent her.