Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I find the food haul videos she does compelling viewing, don't think I've ever seen anyone buy so much in one trip! She must be the supermarket's dream customer buying all that branded and pre-prepared stuff. She definitely lets the kids do what they like and uses autism as an excuse. My oldest is autistic and can be challenging at home but no way would I tolerate shoes or food leftovers in bedrooms. Pretty sure her fella is self employed in a trade hence the disposable income, plus she'll probably get dla for some of the kids.

Reactions: 2
All kids need a routine especially children with extra needs, she comes across as so so lazy. I mean, she does these cleaning videos and gets the job sorted but she’s not making it any easier on herself. If the kids room get that messy so quickly she needs to declutter and get rid of stuff.

I love how someone said the state of your yard isn’t any better than your house and she said it wasn’t but on latest video you can see rubbish on floor in garden 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think we all do things that make our parenting life easier. I know I do. But when it’s actively impacting your day to day life that’s when you give it up. Even todays video with Lennox not wanting to get up. Clearly she didn’t go to bed at a suitable time.

Reactions: 1
Teaching the kids all the time that it is ok to either turn up late for school or just not go. That will not help them at all when they are older and trying to hold down a job.

Exactly! By all means sometimes you will be late, sometimes the alarm won’t go off, sometimes you’ll have an emergency in the morning. I have sen children and mostly we are in school on time. Once I’ve let my child stay off for a few hours to regulate as she was having such a hard time, as her teacher was off poorly, so was her one on one, they were doing the Christmas show and everything changed for her. That was ONCE! I’m sorry but I wouldn’t even have the brass neck to take my kids to school in a dressing gown and dress them in the office.

I’m actually shocked at the amount of fizzy drinks one of her children drinks ( the one with the cabin bed and den on the floor) toast left in the bedroom floor cans of coke then bottles of coke then she picks up a baby bottle of milk along with a Mac Donald’s cup. She says she doesn’t make her kids bring it down as she’ll have no content 🙈😖

Yeah that’ll be one of her two favourites 🫣 I would be interested to see how the older ones are treated. Because Tay (I think that’s her names) kick off on the sweet video solidified it all for me.

But I couldn’t imagine letting kids drink that much fizzy drink. I let mine (on occasion) have those small cans yuno the ones that are like 5 for £1.50 or used to be. If we have a nice movie night or something. Or when they go caravan they can have a slush puppy for the evening entertainment. That it! But then I guess she also lets him have cookies for breakfast so is likely tk happen

Yeah that’ll be one of her two favourites 🫣 I would be interested to see how the older ones are treated. Because Tay (I think that’s her names) kick off on the sweet video solidified it all for me.

But I couldn’t imagine letting kids drink that much fizzy drink. I let mine (on occasion) have those small cans yuno the ones that are like 5 for £1.50 or used to be. If we have a nice movie night or something. Or when they go caravan they can have a slush puppy for the evening entertainment. That it! But then I guess she also lets him have cookies for breakfast so is likely tk happen
Did you see how many cookie dough packets she had in her fridge 😳 my son is autistic and has speech delay there’s no excuse for her to be rocking up at school at 10am kids half dressed and wearing dressing gowns ffs

I completely agree. It’s just lazy. I’ve got one autistic one suspected and I leave their uniforms on the radiator the night before and the FIRST thing they do is get up and get dressed. It’s their routine. My middle one is suspected and she’s so panicked about being late she usually sits in the sofa with her coat and bag on ready! It’s pure lazy

Did she want some bread with that margarine. She had half the bloody tub on it making her kid a sandwich

Lennox still being in her school tshirt on Saturday night because she didn't want to take it off. Grim

• Wow
The waffles 😂. Decided to treat her other half after his operation to waffles but he couldn’t eat them anyway because he is gluten free. Just an excuse to buy and eat more crap and justify it. A nice treat she says, all they have is treat after treat. A vegetable would be a nice treat for your liver hun x

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Lennox was in her uniform on Saturday. Jesus Christ! I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It’s not like she’s put a fresh one on or anything either. How does she sleep in that, doesn’t she have sensory issues? I could be wrong but I highly doubt my kids would sleep in anything other than a Pj top because Pj tops are usually softer.

I can’t believe the amount of tit she brought for that basket. A treat is things out of the ordinary. Like a cake on a birthday, if you’re having cake every night a birthday cake is no longer a treat.

Reactions: 9
She does anything for a quiet life. Her children are not properly supported or cared for. I have an additional needs child, our life is nothing like hers. I will say to properly support an autistic child you do have to make adaptations to your lifestyle to lessen the meltdowns and create a happier environment for them. However, they do not need cookies and coke in bed every morning.

Reactions: 4
Is Lennox her youngest? Just saw her newest video and she's clearing up and she picks up a baby bottle of milk. How old is Lennox? 4?

How many kids does she have? Amd what are their ages? As she only ever talks about Braxton and Lennox. You'd think she only had the 2

The margarine on that toast 🤢🤢🤢 My god at least scrape it off

that girls pack lunch, hahaha she’s got more donut and choc than anything else 🤣 my kids school would definitely pull me in to say something if I fed mine that (and they are really fussy eaters)
I deffo don’t think chocolate bars belong in a school dinner

The margarine on that toast 🤢🤢🤢 My god at least scrape it off
Is Lennox her youngest? Just saw her newest video and she's clearing up and she picks up a baby bottle of milk. How old is Lennox? 4?

How many kids does she have? Amd what are their ages? As she only ever talks about Braxton and Lennox. You'd think she only had the 2
I thought the same why is she drinking milk out a baby bottle if that’s the case???

@blindedlite she does only give a tit about Braxton and Lennox. The others names get mentioned every so often but that’s about it. Even Tay said on a video “you made it all about him” I actually felt so so so sorry for her. Imagine feeling that!

@Klaus123 she really does. Like you I have SEN children so our Day is much more structured. We can’t really be spontaneous, because it’s not fair. I also believe a lot of her behaviour and making life easy for herself is also so she gets to complain about how hard it is for her and she gets a sympathy vote and the “your such a good mum comments”.

She is a lazy person who has amplified her children’s needs to try and cover the fact she is a lazy person. I get the feeling her partner knows this as well. The bottle is Braxtons! One of the kids sleeps on the sofa but I’ve missed why that is? She starts jobs and never finishes them, is work shy, teaches the kids it’s ok to be late/not go to school and their whole day seems to revolve around food. It’s gonna bite her all on the ass one day when she’s dealing with adults who still behave like children

The more I see of her the more she annoys me so cheers whoever set this thread up 😂

@Kmux you’re right. Sure from time to time we’re all late. Forget to set alarms. Longer morning than olannned etc. but they are late more times than they are on time.

Also “when you’re recovering you need a desert but he can’t have any cos he’s gluten free” WTF. Also letting him do chores when he’s recovering from an operation and not only that sitting there and filming him 😭🫣