Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no sympathy for her at all. She's lazy and scummy. I have 3 kids, one has additional needs, but we have implemented things to help her (storyboards for what needs to be done, also set different alarms for when things need to be done, so one for getting dressed, one to brush teeth, one for breakfast etc etc) I tidy as I go and get the kids to make their own beds etc. And to add, I work nights in a hospital so as soon as I get home the routine starts. Her house is a tit tip and there's no excuse for it. Her kids eat crap and are allowed to do as they please it's no wonder she has no control. Imagine feeding your kid toast and a can of pop for breakfast, how is she so proud of her parenting.

Reactions: 5
Her vids at the moment are just tit parenting after tit parenting. She needs to come off the app, she’s showing herself up every day. She’s not relatable at all, I’m sick of the narrative that she’s keeping it real. I’m not saying her kids don’t have additional needs but you can see the boy is far more capable than she makes out, why is he not in uniform? I don’t buy that it’s because of his needs, I reckon he just knows that he can get away with it like he can get away with eating tit all day.

Reactions: 10
The narrative and swearing every other word just makes her sound as scummy as she looks. She's genuinely proud of how she comes across, it's funny how he will only wear designer gear, not primark clothes tho isn't it.

Reactions: 8
I too think that boy knows he can get away with anything knowing she’ll excuse it as autism. I know someone in person like that, she got a diagnosis for her son and just excuses all his bad behaviour now. She allows him to walk around school sticking his middle finger up at everyone etc.

It gives autism and autistic people a bad rep unfortunately. My own autistic child is an absolute sweetheart, knows boundaries and will be told off etc if he does something naughty. There is a difference between being autistic and being naughty.

That latest video of her kid doing his shoe… that’s a kid that’s learned if he says his sock is bothering him he can waste time and not got to school/not go to school on time/mum will buy him bribes etc. that’s not a true sensory issue, he was smiling and calm and chatty. I don’t get autistic vibes from him at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
School uniform drives everyone mad but at the end of the day it’s done for a reason, to prepare kids for a working life where they will have to be smart and presentable.

Reactions: 1
There is a clear difference between autism and naughty behaviour example. My autistic child has to have ear defenders on public transport or she will have a melt down because it’s too loud. That’s autism. My daughter also doesn’t like some socks so she wears them inside out and it’s fine. No issues. She puts them on fine. I’m not saying her kids aren’t autistic. But I do have doubts about how much of their behaviour is learnt behaviour.
Will check her latest videos out now

That sock video is 100% learnt behaviour. It’s clear as day. He’s smirking whilst doing it. Then she goes on and on and on and on about it and that’s what causes his outburst because he knows he’s now got an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her video about the meeting at the school what she has basically said is I’m a tit parent so the school are going to take over and sort my child out for me

I understand it’s hard when your child has additional needs, my son is autistic and every day is a massive struggle. The only way she’s going to make a difference is by putting her foot down, giving them a routine and not letting her kids run rings round her. She clearly doesn’t care enough to do all this and will use their needs as a excuse but it’s not, it’s her lazy parenting which could be changed so easy if she could be assed and it would make her kids lives 100 times easier

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but, she’s a really not a good mum at all. Well not from what she shows in videos. I would be mortified if my kids school dragged me in over their lateness. An issue that is solely the parents responsibility. She says how Lennox gets dressed in school which shows it’s a her problem NOT a Lennox sensory issue. My daughter is also funny with her clothes. We have to cut labels out etc etc. but asfa do an amazing sensory school uniform range.

Reactions: 4
If she's getting dressed at school then the clothing isn't an issue. I wonder what her other children make of it all.

She's a lazy parent and gets defensive when called out on it

Also found her Facebook in seconds as she didn't cover her name on her badge at the school 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The thing is it’s clear she’s in the wrong because she gets so defensive. If someone called me out for some of my parenting choices I’d be like “whatever” but she’s just so so scummy

I wonder if the school knows that her kid has a can of coke and a whole bar of cookie dough for breakfast and the whole drama over toast is just nuts

Reactions: 3
I’m sure someone from the school has probably grassed her up. I can totally understand not liking toast a set way or whatever. However, he’s your son. Surely you know these things? Like I know what my kids will and won’t eat. I know how they like their toast

The toast thing is ridiculous, if you know he's going to eat it why are you continuing to make it instead of giving him something else ?

The toast thing is ridiculous, if you know he's going to eat it why are you continuing to make it instead of giving him something else ?
Or how about get him to show you what he wants and actually include him instead of getting away with murder.

She should know by now how he likes his breakfast. My kids always eat borderline the same thing. Or scrap that, surely he’s old enough now to make his own toast, if it’s going to cause such a massive issue

Or how about get him to show you what he wants and actually include him instead of getting away with murder.
Or she could tell all of her children no tv and gadgets until they’ve had there breakfast and that way they can all go and choose what they want and sit at the table instead of lead in bed

I don't know how she isn't embarrassed. Those kids need routine and structure instead they have utter chaos

@Trace that’s the rule we have in my house. I leave uniforms out for them (Ofcourse it’s different weekends etc) they get ready whenever they want, breakfast whenever they want (within reason) but no TV phones iPads etc until they are ready to leave. You’d be surprised how quickly they get ready 😂😂

@Ijustlaaaavit I would be absolutely mortified. I’ve never had my school call me in for meetings (aside from serious EHCP ones) but it I had to have a meeting about them being late and coming in not sresssed I’d be mortified