Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone and got Lennox another £400 worth of presents! My kids get that amount each as an absolute maximum and I bloody struggle to afford that even working full time! I’m not jealous I’m just raging at how smug she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She won’t be laughing when her kids are all absolute wankers when they’re grown or when they’re putting her through hell as teenagers. She’s making a rod for her own back.

Reactions: 4
Actually gobsmacked at the ridiculous amount of money spent on her kids. I know everyone has different budgets but she's buying for the sake of buying! Has she deleted some of her videos because I'm sure she did some what I got my kids...

Reactions: 2
I need to know where she gets her money from! £60 worth of vouchers for her kids teaching assistant plus presents. I don’t understand where her money comes from

Reactions: 1
I need to know where she gets her money from! £60 worth of vouchers for her kids teaching assistant plus presents. I don’t understand where her money comes from
I thought that, and I doubt the cakes for the rest were cheap either. Considering she regularly looks like she a)needs a good wash and b) she needs some new clothes because she literally lives in the same things, you would think she'd maybe spend a little bit on herself, or even on the hovel they live in. I just don't understand why, if you've got money to burn like she seemingly has, you would live how they do? My oh is like, it's gotta be on tick, has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She knows how top play the system and extract maximum benefits for doing the bare minimum. Exactly the reason why she’s brainwashing Lennox and braxton into being autistic. She needs the dla to avoid the benefit cap. Defo claims as a single person too

Reactions: 8
She actually blows my mind and I’m certain one day it’ll all blow up in her face. I’d love to see a haul for what the older kids got 😏 this year I got a better paid job so had more money disposable than last year and I still didn’t spend it on gifts. I spent it on experiences. Why does she never do anything like that?

She actually blows my mind and I’m certain one day it’ll all blow up in her face. I’d love to see a haul for what the older kids got 😏 this year I got a better paid job so had more money disposable than last year and I still didn’t spend it on gifts. I spent it on experiences. Why does she never do anything like that?
Because that would mean she has to get off her ass and do something. The constant £££ spent on the kids is to make them believe she is the best Mum ever and to make her feel less guilty for not doing much actual parenting with them. Even when they went on holiday she spent every day just sitting on the beach watching them play. All her commenters saying she is the best Mum ever have fallen under her spell too. Having a clean and tidy (ish) home, a decent meal at dinner, making sure teeth are brushed and a story at bedtime rather than falling asleep in their uniform is basic parenting and she fails that. But give them a family sized bar of chocolate for breakfast and two grand worth of presents each and she can convince herself she’s a great Mum

Reactions: 7
She must be in some amount of debt just from Braxton’s gifts alone, she said in the comments he’ll probably only wear those shoes once so why bother? They’re online for £110-170 on Stock X so what’s the point if he’s only going to wear them once or not at all? Such a waste.

If I had her level of disposable income I’d be making sure my kids and I have suitable clothing and a clean house with decent furniture. All she ever wears is that black vest top and that pink striped jumper, she never looks like she washes and her hair is always greasy thrown up in a bun.

People that think that’s “mum life” are kidding themselves, I’m physically disabled and even I get dressed daily and have clean hair. My house has never looked like that even when I’m in huge flares and I have a toddler and a cat. Just excuses to be a lazy fucker. Her kids are at school all day and the elder kids are like 18,16 and 13 or something so why can’t they clean up after themselves by now? Then again it is probably the younger 2 making the mess as they’re clearly spoiled rotten.

My “mum” done the same with my siblings and now they’re both selfish arseholes. I was treated very differently and was abused. I also had rotten teeth at a young age and it’s affected me so badly as my adult teeth are fucked now too and it’s embarrassing. Those poor kids are being set up for a life of failure with her as a mum. They don’t expect to need to do anything as kids so they’ll be completely useless as adults.

How she can bring her kids up to not clean or look after themselves I’ll never understand. I don’t get how she thinks it’s okay for them to live in that mess, it’ll only teach them that their houses can be a state too and I highly doubt they’ll be able to afford their own home so it’ll be someone else’s house they’re ruining.

Reactions: 9
Is she pregnant agin? I know Sian’s a bigger woman but in the video of her talking about what her dad got her for Christmas, her belly looks huge.

Is she pregnant agin? I know Sian’s a bigger woman but in the video of her talking about what her dad got her for Christmas, her belly looks huge.
This has been asked a few times I genuinely don’t think she is

Her filter kept dropping on that video too. Her front teeth are black. I’m guessing from the awful amounts of sugary/fizzy drinks she has.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's pregnant personally. She probably just holds most of her weight around her middle, looks like she has lipo edema possibly. She also dresses in tight fitting stretchy stuff a lot of the time which isn't the most flattering.
I'm not surprised she has bad teeth if Lennox has had multiple extractions at 5, if she doesn't look after her own teeth there's little chance she's instilling good dental hygiene in her children. It'll be another thing she'll 'pick her battles' with 🙄
I'm guessing her dad has always spoilt her with material things so she equates that to being a good parent and thinks it can make up for not preparing them adequately to be well rounded adults.

Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve not seen her for a while and duck me she’s put on weight! She legit looks 7 months up the duff

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen she’s bought an Apple Watch on her husbands name? I don’t know why but that really bothered me, poor guy hasn’t even been asked and she’s ran up a bill on his O2 account. I don’t even understand how she can do that without his permission tbh 🤷‍♀️ If my partner ordered something on my name without my permission I’d be pissed off. The fact she’s had to put a £200-£300 watch on credit means she really shouldn’t be buying it at all as she simply can’t afford it

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen she’s bought an Apple Watch on her husbands name? I don’t know why but that really bothered me, poor guy hasn’t even been asked and she’s ran up a bill on his O2 account. I don’t even understand how she can do that without his permission tbh 🤷‍♀️ If my partner ordered something on my name without my permission I’d be pissed off. The fact she’s had to put a £200-£300 watch on credit means she really shouldn’t be buying it at all as she simply can’t afford it
I think he does know how would you not know somethings been took out in your name? Surely they’d need some sort of permission from the account holder

If she’s buying a £200 watch on finance I would imagine her whole Christmas was also done on tick.

Reactions: 3
If she’s buying a £200 watch on finance I would imagine her whole Christmas was also done on tick.
It’s a lot more than £200, depending which one she’s got the ones O2 seem to offer start at £289 and go up to £529 depending on what model and size (SE, Series 8 or 9 and it looks like O2 only do cellular models). Plus an airtime plan for the watch on top of that.

Buying it from O2 is stupid, she’d have been better off getting a GPS one and financing it a different way - she’s never without her phone, the cellular is wasted for 99% of people and it just drains your battery even more.