Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does know how would you not know somethings been took out in your name? Surely they’d need some sort of permission from the account holder
I think she’s got his login details and ordered it online and he’s just received an email basically. When I ordered my phone from Sky it was so simple I didn’t really need to prove who I am, if you just login you can order what you want. I don’t think that’s acceptable but maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️ I’d be pretty annoyed if my partner done that to me and I certainly wouldn’t do that to him either
---
If she’s buying a £200 watch on finance I would imagine her whole Christmas was also done on tick.
100% agree which is even worrying, why does she put so much pressure on herself only to get into thousands of pounds of debt? She probably has to pay that off before the next Christmas then just uses all the credit she’s paid back again. Lennox getting an extra £400 of stuff randomly, she needs to have some self control and stick to a doable budget. She probably feels it’s too late now as she’s spoiled them from day one and now she can’t decrease it but the older ones would surely understand?

I saw that she’s about 19 stone, I do pity her with her weight as it clearly affects her but drinking cans of juice doesn’t help as one can of coke is about 139 calories and she’s said she drinks 6-8 cans a day and all that sugar in them isn’t helping either. I’m surprised she hasn’t ended up with kidney stones as she never drinks water it’s terrible.

One thing that irks me is that although her kids aren’t big they’re definitely unhealthy, she lets Lennox drink cans of juice and she’s got all those rotten teeth but blames a medical condition for it. If my child had a medical condition that damaged their teeth I’d try to minimise it by cutting down on sugar, brushing them more regularly but she doesn’t seem to care. She’s worried about her own diet and weight but not her kids.

Hopefully if she goes on this health kick then her kids will be eating better too, less junk and fizzy juice and more water. They’d probably even discover a massive difference in Lennox’s immune system as the poor girl always seems to be ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hopefully if she goes on this health kick then her kids will be eating better too, less junk and fizzy juice and more water. They’d probably even discover a massive difference in Lennox’s immune system as the poor girl always seems to be ill.
She’s just had an Iceland delivery of in her own words ‘not food, just tit, all Lennox’s favourite snacks’.
So don’t hold your breath!

• Wow
She’s just had an Iceland delivery of in her own words ‘not food, just tit, all Lennox’s favourite snacks’.
So don’t hold your breath!
Just seen it there, her oldest son has a point. Eating chocolate and McDonald’s isn’t going to help her either. Those “protein water” things are such a waste of money too, 3 for £10 as if that’s a good deal.

Those things are only slightly useful if you’re actually going to the gym but she’s not so it’s totally unnecessary and expensive. You’ve to drink about 2.5L water a day so she’d have to drink about 5 bottles a day unless she drinks normal water on the side.

I doubt this diet is going to work as she’s already half arsed it, you need to WANT to lose weight badly and stick to it.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, protein is used after a gym workout to help repair muscles. Totally unnecessary if she isn’t working out.

Reactions: 1
The 7lb she’s already “lost” will just be water weight after that,it will be so much harder specially as she’s eating MacDonalds still and boxes of Cadbury’s cream eggs 🙈

I swear I think Braxton is just a brat. Refuses to go the toilet just before lunch time, ends up going for a maccies on his way back to school. He knows how to play her; and deep down she knows it too.

Reactions: 6
I swear I think Braxton is just a brat. Refuses to go the toilet just before lunch time, ends up going for a maccies on his way back to school. He knows how to play her; and deep down she knows it too.
Me too sounds awful but he looks sly when hers his own way.the video of the elder soon showed it all in another video the other day

The school are just as bad though - bring his PE shoes, bring calpol, they call her at the drop of a hat. It’s not their job to parent the kids but if one of them is ill enough to call the parent to ask them to bring calpol in then surely they’re ill enough that they should be sent home.

If my mum took me out of school and took me to McDonald’s for my dinner when I was that age, I would be making up excuses everyday to why I needed to leave school.

I get it must be stressful him not eating but what is she teaching him really?

That kid takes the piss that’s literally all he does. Don’t go blaming it on autism for your ridiculous parenting. How about tell him no I’m not coming back to bring him a bloody teddy and no he will have to do pe in his other trainers that he wears as he doesn’t wear school shoes. Tell them you’re not home for a start then they’d have no choice. All these things he wants bringing in Sian if he was that desperate for them he’d not of forgotten them in the first place

Reactions: 8
I can’t lie my kids school also phone me all the time. Me and my friends joke that I’m on speed dial. They once phoned me because my daughter wanted the school to remind me that I needed to sign a permission slip 🤦🏾‍♀️
However Braxton clearly rules her life. I’d be tempted to say he’s nowhere near as autistic as she makes him out to be.

Reactions: 5
I do think the school have to shoulder some of the blame about the phoning home. Some of the things she says they’ve called for are fair enough but others are just bizarre for both Braxton and Lennox.

It doesn’t help anyone either because all it does is reinforce to the kids if they act out or refuse something m the school will get Mum to come in to sort it.

The day those kids fly the neat there gonna have a shock that amount of money for braxton is insane...it's ridiculous but I've feeling he will just stay at home for rest of his life milk the system with his "austism" and live with takeout boxes and PlayStation games all over the show...sian will then become his carer "cos he's autistic so he can't live alone"

• Heart
Reactions: 7