Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lennox only wanting chips and ketchup for breakfast really? When will she start parenting these kids of hers. If my kids asked for chips for breakfast they will be told to stop being ridiculous and have proper breakfast. Also if there not going to eat the meals I cook them tough they would have a piece of fruit instead. Them kids might eat but they do not eat anything nutritional

Reactions: 3
Chips for breakfast 🙄 marginally better than the family sized bar of dairy milk and can of Pepsi that Braxton used to get

Reactions: 2
"But it'd because there autistic?"says sian...no they know to play you.i think her husband is seriously sick of her parenting too tbh

Then kids have been conditioned to believe they’re autistic. I don’t believe for one second there’s anything going on with then. She’s just a lazy twit who knows how to extract as much money as possible out of the benefits system.

Reactions: 4
Then kids have been conditioned to believe they’re autistic. I don’t believe for one second there’s anything going on with then. She’s just a lazy twit who knows how to extract as much money as possible out of the benefits system.
Yep Said this all along she may have diagnosis but like you say there conditioned into being that way.its like I know someone who knows to say all the right things to get 2 weeks off with "mental elf" because the gp can't question it...
OK she may not be able to get then to day the stuff but she makes them believe in there issues,
"you don't like your socks on such a way do you braxton cos your AUTISTIC"

"Braxton only likes his toast buttered to a certain colour because of his "AUTISM"

"Lennox won't change into her uniform at home so we have to change her at school,because she's Austistic"

I'm not sure which daughter but it's one of the older ones can tell she's so don't over the whole situation at home

100% agree. My kid gets stressy if her tights are wrinkled at the toes but I don’t think she’s autistic. She’s just a kid. And she’d eat chocolate for breakfast every day too if I allowed her to. Sian is just a crappy parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I shouldn’t laugh but the chips at breakfast reminded me of when we went away for a few days and went to the pub for breakfast. They had a carvery style full English breakfast. It was amazing. And my youngest who was like 4 at the time said “I’ll have nuggets and chips” I said “your not having that for breakfast” and at the table serving breakfast they did actually have chips 😂😂

I wonder if braxton and Lennox have ever heard the word no

Reactions: 1
Again, didn’t want to tell favourite child she couldn’t eat the jelly babies as they were a present 🤬 she really is a shocking mother

Reactions: 1
Genuinely thought they weren’t married… I must have been thinking of another tik toker. As for the article in The Sun I wonder if she will be upset… this could lead to her being investigated for benefit fraud. It will at least send new followers her way to call her out on her bullshit

Lol! Saying Braxton has kept his room tidy when it looks like the local tip! Plus I spy a baby’s bottle in his room 🙄

• Wow
I heard her say that I gasped and was like are you fking joking? The amount of cups in there why can’t he bring them down her kids are SO lazy

I heard her say that I gasped and was like are you fking joking? The amount of cups in there why can’t he bring them down her kids are SO lazy
Cos he's autistic....

It's her excuse for everything.

The firework video was a mockery of this,moaning they had to go back for ear defenders for lennox but when she was outside she wasn't even wearing them.

She’s a lazy person that’s why it’s all a mess, her kids aren’t toddlers anymore

Always has either braxton or Lennox off school with something or other. Yesterday she had to get braxton from school as he had something in his eye 🙈