Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did a food shop last weekend, another one mid week and then another one today? Also having Chinese, McDonald’s and a meal out during the week? Where does all that food go???

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how she can spend thousands of £’s at Christmas and birthdays, hundreds a month on food and takeaways but can’t buy a bloody bed base for her and her husband???
the mattress must be stinking underneath not getting lifted 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t get how she can spend thousands of £’s at Christmas and birthdays, hundreds a month on food and takeaways but can’t buy a bloody bed base for her and her husband???
the mattress must be stinking underneath not getting lifted 🤢🤮
She said she's moving so they'll be another house that she makes look like a crack den

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? I thought she owned her house? In her latest TikTok someone asked why she’s moving and she’s commented back saying the landlords selling.

Reactions: 2
I would love to be a fly on the wall as there’s definitely some benefit scamming going on

Reactions: 7
Have I missed something? I thought she owned her house? In her latest TikTok someone asked why she’s moving and she’s commented back saying the landlords selling.
She owns another house but never said about the one she lives in. Not surprised she is renting she’s just confirmed to me that she is 10000000000% claiming UC as a single parent and she will be getting her rent paid so that’s why she’s renting that house when she owns one. Her fella will be being paid cash in hand so won’t be paying much tax and she will be getting rent from that other property along with all the dla from the children with special needs, child benefit won’t be capped 🤬 no wonder she spends it all like it’s free money because it is to her

Reactions: 4
She owns another house but never said about the one she lives in. Not surprised she is renting she’s just confirmed to me that she is 10000000000% claiming UC as a single parent and she will be getting her rent paid so that’s why she’s renting that house when she owns one. Her fella will be being paid cash in hand so won’t be paying much tax and she will be getting rent from that other property along with all the dla from the children with special needs, child benefit won’t be capped 🤬 no wonder she spends it all like it’s free money because it is to her
I don't doubt there's something dodgy going on with their finances but I don't know if she'd get away with owning a house and getting housing benefit/UC to cover her rent aswell. Unless it's in her hubby or dad's name maybe?

Reactions: 3
I don't doubt there's something dodgy going on with their finances but I don't know if she'd get away with owning a house and getting housing benefit/UC to cover her rent aswell. Unless it's in her hubby or dad's name maybe?
Yeah I agree her name deffo won’t be on the owned house

Don’t know why I was shocked at her doing the kids lunch boxes today. Braxton had nothing of nutritional value in his 2x skips like is she for real. Then to make it worse he takes a bottle of lucozade sport into school but he likes the wrapper off. Does he or is because you know the school will say no to his choice of drink but you can pass it on as orange juice from home lazy parenting

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her Easter stuff? She’s bought 28 eggs for 5 kids and extra smaller eggs & sweets. I’m surprised all her kids teeth aren’t coming out with that amount of sugar, so bad for their stomach as well. Vile 🤢 She seems to boast on her TikTok about being a massive over spender and over consumer. It’s concerning that she spends that much money on shite, she needs to go seek therapy for her spending addiction. Crazy amount for Easter!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her Easter stuff? She’s bought 28 eggs for 5 kids and extra smaller eggs & sweets. I’m surprised all her kids teeth aren’t coming out with that amount of sugar, so bad for their stomach as well. Vile 🤢 She seems to boast on her TikTok about being a massive over spender and over consumer. It’s concerning that she spends that much money on shite, she needs to go seek therapy for her spending addiction. Crazy amount for Easter!
Yeah I saw it she always goes "I think I've over spent..." which translates to look at all this I've got them,look at me!!! Look how much money I have!!!!" Sian not one single person is jealous.her house is vile and disgusting...lennox looks like she needs a brush through her her oooh but forgot she's AuTIsTIc...no hun they run rings around you,everyone can see it ,we see it,school can see it too and probably can't wait for braxton to leave,the older kids see through it you can tell and have heard that they feel pushed out at times because it's all about the younger two,the dad doesn't overly look convinced either.
Yes show us your "doctor/consultant" notes you have conditioned those 2 kids into having SEN in my eyes,the way you constantly say "that's because he's autistic..." or "brax only likes a bar of chocolate for breakfast because of your autism isn't it mate?" Yet a few weeks earlier there was only a certain colour of toast he would eat,the lad knows how to push her buttons to get what he wants.

NOTE: this is not a dig at people with autism,I just find it very hard to believe anything sian says,she thinks flashing her cash makes people jealous when it doesn't imo I feel sorry for her living in a shite hole,dressing in shite clothing and having a shite attitude to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It really annoys me her using autism as an excuse for how her kids are. My daughters autistic she has her hair brushed. They have a proper breakfast. Sure they go through phases where it’s porridge every single day for 6 months but it’s not a bar of chocolate. She uses autism as an excuse for “I can’t be arsed”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It really annoys me her using autism as an excuse for how her kids are. My daughters autistic she has her hair brushed. They have a proper breakfast. Sure they go through phases where it’s porridge every single day for 6 months but it’s not a bar of chocolate. She uses autism as an excuse for “I can’t be arsed”.
My son is autistic and he’s always clean and hair done each morning always has a mixture of things for breakfast mainly weetabix or scrambled eggs. He has only a few weeks ago told his teacher that he didn’t have breakfast at home 😂 because he had pan au chocolate apple and yogurt 🙈 won’t be doing that again. Braxton having a family sized bar of dairy milk is down to her not autism AT ALL she makes a mockery of those who ARE diagnosed autistic not just because her kids are menaces

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw it she always goes "I think I've over spent..." which translates to look at all this I've got them,look at me!!! Look how much money I have!!!!" Sian not one single person is jealous.her house is vile and disgusting...lennox looks like she needs a brush through her her oooh but forgot she's AuTIsTIc...no hun they run rings around you,everyone can see it ,we see it,school can see it too and probably can't wait for braxton to leave,the older kids see through it you can tell and have heard that they feel pushed out at times because it's all about the younger two,the dad doesn't overly look convinced either.
Yes show us your "doctor/consultant" notes you have conditioned those 2 kids into having SEN in my eyes,the way you constantly say "that's because he's autistic..." or "brax only likes a bar of chocolate for breakfast because of your autism isn't it mate?" Yet a few weeks earlier there was only a certain colour of toast he would eat,the lad knows how to push her buttons to get what he wants.

NOTE: this is not a dig at people with autism,I just find it very hard to believe anything sian says,she thinks flashing her cash makes people jealous when it doesn't imo I feel sorry for her living in a shite hole,dressing in shite clothing and having a shite attitude to life.
It’s ridiculous that she shows off SO much especially in a cost or living crisis, hard working people can barely afford bills & food let alone extras like Easter eggs. I wonder how much debt she’s in as it must be a lot, she clearly has a spending addiction.

I’d put that down to always being “bored” because she doesn’t leave her house, doesn’t clean often and is always just sitting about. It’s like all the end of the year cupcakes she got loads of teachers, easily about £150+ worth of cake to basically just show off. The teachers will be wondering how the hell she affords it all.

The teachers will surely question it more when the see her kids haven’t been bathed, and their clothes are dirty, Lennox hasn’t had a brush through her hair, her teeth aren’t brushed, they arrive to school late everyday, Lennox turns up in her pyjamas. They must be wondering what’s going on?

She’s always either in black vest tops or that awful pink jumper, her hair is always thrown up too. She barely looks like she even washes and the boasts about spending on material shite? She has so much money but sleeps on the floor on a filthy mattress 🤢

She reminds me of my own mum and my own upbringing, constantly splashing the cash on Christmas and birthdays on material stuff but didn’t have basic things like toothpaste, regular bathing, clean clothes, a clean home etc. Her daughter needs to wake her up to do the school run too, reminds me of my own mum and it got to the point I’d take my siblings to school myself because she wouldn’t get up.

I feel for those kids, mainly the other 2 girls as they clearly feel put out compared to the other 3. They don’t bring any money in from their “autism” so they’re not given the same treatment it seems.

I do wonder what she’s going to do in future since she’s never worked a day in her life, her kids will grow up and move out then she’ll need to get a job as the benefits will stop. Going to prove difficult too as she’s not worked since she left school since she met that guy at 16 and he was 22 🤢 Then she’s had 5 kids to him, she’s only mid 30’s now and looks a lot older in my opinion. She doesn’t take care of herself much less 5 kids, I’m amazed they’re all still alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’ll probably put braxton and Lennox as so sever they will live with her for life. She doesn’t do anything to help them so she’ll probably always claim carers for them

Reactions: 6
She’ll probably put braxton and Lennox as so sever they will live with her for life. She doesn’t do anything to help them so she’ll probably always claim carers for them
I agree,I've said before can quite see braxton becoming the next becki jones but without the tiktok,he will just become a recluse and she will be his carer.

Sian I'll give you a fun fact about braxton he's got takingthefuckingpiss disorder and that'd why your having to appeal for his school place....cos they can see right through the bullshit...he probs wil get a place cos they cba with your foul mouth abuse you'll give.its actually embarrassing at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a load of tit sian,you don't understand how ridiculous you sound "one thing for lennox is you don't over buy because lennox doesn't like it..." yeah ok explain christmas and birthdays..