Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No cos there autistic.its her excuse over everything.
She makes a mockery out of children who actually do have Autism. It definitely says something when none of her children have actually been diagnosed

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she's showed something in the past about it but I think as I've said previously she makes them out to be worse than she is or makes them believe they have it...

Reactions: 3
I feel the younger two are always home from school because they don’t like that school has boundaries, rules & discipline. You can’t just go and get a family sized bar of chocolate out there bag and eat it when they want along with cans of coke nothing to do with “autism” at all.

My son is what you’d call severely asd and I understand it’s a spectrum, but she hasn’t got a clue what some of us parents with children go through.
My son literally cannot eat, yet hers can and she feeds them shite.

my son won’t ever live independently, learn to drive, get married, yet she’s making out her children are the same high care needs as mine. It pisses me off.

Nothing screams asd to me about her daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Like when she moaned they had to go back for ear defenders yet never wore them during the video lol

Braxton couldn’t go school because his needs are that even if he has a slight cold he can’t go in a classroom and learn. However Braxton is perfectly fine to go to a restaurant with his mum for breakfast and then out shopping for the day with a slight cold 🙄. I sincerely hope the school are watching her tik toks

Reactions: 6
Braxton couldn’t go school because his needs are that even if he has a slight cold he can’t go in a classroom and learn. However Braxton is perfectly fine to go to a restaurant with his mum for breakfast and then out shopping for the day with a slight cold 🙄. I sincerely hope the school are watching her tik toks
And he will need his ear defenders so she says but yet again multiple times in the clips he doesn't wear then.
Also lennox chipping in that shes autitisic like her brother,no little one your mums conditioned u both into behaving and thinking you are.
Sian can argue all she likes about Dr reports saying this that and other...how many people claim anxiety and mental "elf" but Dr won't question it just signs them off...

Reactions: 4
I was watching her live the other day and she said that she doesn’t budget for Christmas, just makes sure that each kid gets the same amount of money spent on them. She then bragged that Braxton has just short of £1,500 worth of gifts this year. That £7,500 spent on the kids at Christmas!

Something isn’t adding up here. They’re either in an enormous amount of debt or her husband is dodgy.

They live in a crack den. I know I’d prefer for the kids to live in a nice house than thousands of pounds spent on tit that will either get broken or wrecked within a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We are meant to believe that she saves all year for Xmas, however, she spends insane amounts of money all year round so how much is she raking in to be able to save AND spend thousands every month on tit? I also don’t believe for a second that the older kids will get half as much spent on them as the two favourite kids

Reactions: 4
We are meant to believe that she saves all year for Xmas, however, she spends insane amounts of money all year round so how much is she raking in to be able to save AND spend thousands every month on tit? I also don’t believe for a second that the older kids will get half as much spent on them as the two favourite kids
She made a point on her live the other day about not saving for Christmas. She said that she just spends what she wants on them. I find it hard to believe to be honest. Knowing what their house and car looks like. If they had that much disposable cash, they would live better.

Reactions: 1
She made a point on her live the other day about not saving for Christmas. She said that she just spends what she wants on them. I find it hard to believe to be honest. Knowing what their house and car looks like. If they had that much disposable cash, they would live better.
But she’s said loads that she saves all year for Xmas. Can’t even remember her own lies then… just dodgy all round.

She’s got two houses though - the one they live in and the one they rent out. I think she’s inherited a tit ton from somewhere, house (houses?) included.

The fact she’s just shown braxtons Christmas haul and sat there and said I feel like he needs more is 🤯 why is that Sian? Because you’ve raised spoilt ungrateful children? I do wonder if her son would even wear those trainers as my autistic son would not wear footwear if it didn’t match. He would have it in his head that he’s wearing another shoe amd would mess with him and confuse him big time to the point he’d refuse all together. Her son won’t even wear uniform and only ever wears that white Jordan top so good luck with odd shoes

I hate being the one to point it out but has anyone noticed how much weight she’s gained lately she looks like she’s pregnant especially on latest video