Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made me laugh when she said people will get loose skin if they lose weight too fast...then says how she lost 3 stone in 3 months...🤔 I also agree that her eating tips scream eating disorder.

Reactions: 3
She comes across very cold on her stories in my opinion, not a warm friendly person at all. Every other comment is ‘for the MILLIONTH time...’ sorry Hun some people might be new? ‘I always get bombarded with weight loss questions’ oh excuse your follows on SIANSWEIGHTLOSS...
On the beg with slim fast again tagging them on a ‘no I don’t work with them - yet’ story...I could go on.

Reactions: 1
Shes now on on the beg for skinny whips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 shes horrendous. Also shes un privated a video from 6 months ago. WOW 😂 Who even cares lol

Shes now on on the beg for skinny whips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 shes horrendous. Also shes un privated a video from 6 months ago. WOW 😂 Who even cares lol
Literally!! Thought it would be one that I first saw years ago from when she was large and ACTUALLY quite nice!

I followed Sian when she was really small (had like 200 subscribers) and uploaded her first how I lost 3 stone weight loss video. I decided I quite liked her, as we are similar ages so I wanted to follow her journey. I used my personal Instagram account to follow her instagrams, and she blocked me! For no reason. I didn’t message her, just requested to follow her. I am still blocked to this day without any reasoning. She also blocked me on Depop and YouTube. So of course, I used my other account to follow her- of which she accepted. I then messaged her, explaining who I was (literally just a fan at the time)and that I was trying to support her, and I really wanted to follow her journey- to which she blocked my second account and reported it- meaning it got taken down. It astonished me.

as far as I’m concerned, she’s always been rude and not a very nice person and is so extremely fake. Why would you do that to someone who at the time was trying to support you. Makes you think doesn’t it 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Wtf thats so bad. She comes across all nice but can see in real life she will be not a very person.

It really really annoyed me. Like what. How can you do that to one of the people who are wanting to support you. My other Instagram was taken down for “harassment and bullying”. Like what hun. All I said was “hi- I was just wondering why you blocked my main account? I really enjoy your videos and i really would like to follow your journey” TF. She deletes any negative posts on her stuff because people have began realising what she’s like🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've literally watched about 4 of her vlogs and followed her for about 2 wks and it's all I can stand. She is so fame hungry it's painful 🥴 so up herself, taking credit for helping people lose weight. It's like she thinks she's sian Gandhi or something 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I followed Sian when she was really small (had like 200 subscribers) and uploaded her first how I lost 3 stone weight loss video. I decided I quite liked her, as we are similar ages so I wanted to follow her journey. I used my personal Instagram account to follow her instagrams, and she blocked me! For no reason. I didn’t message her, just requested to follow her. I am still blocked to this day without any reasoning. She also blocked me on Depop and YouTube. So of course, I used my other account to follow her- of which she accepted. I then messaged her, explaining who I was (literally just a fan at the time)and that I was trying to support her, and I really wanted to follow her journey- to which she blocked my second account and reported it- meaning it got taken down. It astonished me.

as far as I’m concerned, she’s always been rude and not a very nice person and is so extremely fake. Why would you do that to someone who at the time was trying to support you. Makes you think doesn’t it 🙄
That’s awful!!!
I’m so disgusted with her from today, this is her ‘lunch’ and ‘breakfast’. So so so awful to promote this view onto younger viewers or ANYONE! As someone who suffered with anorexia this is so triggering and it’s actually so wrong to put this ridiculous perception of a normal portion out there. A liquid breakfast and veg snacks? For two meals?
Horrific. So wrong.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She just posted saying she’s now getting daily migraines... Sian, it’s because you’re not eating nearly enough and your blood glucose levels are too low! I’m actually worried for her. It is disordered eating for sure

Reactions: 4
Yeah. I love how she said in one of her videos she’s so against intermittent fasting- which she obviously knows nothing about otherwise she’d know of all the health benefits if done correctly. Yet she’s happy to promote an unhealthy lifestyle of slim fast shakes😂

• Haha
I've just unfollowed her. She is just a wannabe influencer who thinks that by promoting her terrible ways of eating that she's actually helping people. Awful woman!

I’m sorry but why is she talking about bringing out MERCH....
1) we’re in the middle of a bloody pandemic
2) you’re not an insta famous Gemma Miles girl!

Has anyone seen her girls night in video? It’s such an embarrassing copy of one zoella did with Tanya burr way back when (and the original was bad enough!) but seriously it’s so copied it’s embarrassing! Also agree, her calorie intake is very low and I am amazed she’s managed to sustain it so long :/

I’m sorry but why is she talking about bringing out MERCH....
1) we’re in the middle of a bloody pandemic
2) you’re not an insta famous Gemma Miles girl!
I find it crazy she thinks she's capable of selling merch when she has <25k following. She's honestly delusional.

I am howling a follower had asked Sian what her three drink breakfast was on a photo and sian replied with watch my YouTube, so I replied to the girl and told her off my old insta and Sian deleted the comment and blocked me 😂 for just revealing her bloody breakfast which she harps on about 16 times a day!
oh well still got my main insta to keep nosying on ✌🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I am howling a follower had asked Sian what her three drink breakfast was on a photo and sian replied with watch my YouTube, so I replied to the girl and told her off my old insta and Sian deleted the comment and blocked me 😂 for just revealing her bloody breakfast which she harps on about 16 times a day!
She's a right arrogant cow. I can't stand people who just say 'watch my youtube' when they comment because they are so desperate for the views🙄 she's so rude! I hope it puts people off following her.
The 3 drink breakfast is just the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life 😂

I done this about half hour ago I think on the same post and she deleted it 😂😂😂😂

Failed at her upload schedule already 😂 fabulous ‘full time YouTuber’ :’) I wonder if she’ll manage to get a video out tomorrow that doesn’t say 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS in the title to entice views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.