Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’ve just realised now she’s got quite a lot of followers it’s actually obvious how much she is trying to be Gemma/Elle Darby.
I actually found Sian’s videos before she privated her ones when she was big, and she did a favourites video where she said Elle Darby was her favourite YouTuber and she also vlogged at Elle’s 100k YouTube party way back in 2018.
I feel like Sian is just textbook copying the way Elle was on social media at this time. ‘Online besties, planning my 100k party, can’t wait to meet you xxxx’ and elle’s ‘trademark catch phrase’ you do you boo...
She is desperate to be an influencer and is now living out her once imaginary fantasy but it doesn’t read genuine to me it reads staged and wanting to flaunt for the gram.
She genuinely sickens me 🤢 I see her "soups" isnt going to plan at all looool not a soup in sight since her ig post stating no more porridge and only soup for lunch ahahaha shes literally an embarrassment

Reactions: 2
Also This could be petty but it winds me up, 3/3 times since committing to videos at 5pm on Monday’s and Thursdays her videos have been late, or there has been an excuse. I’m at that stage where I watch the videos purely to piss myself off and it’s an hour and a half late 😂

Reactions: 1
Also This could be petty but it winds me up, 3/3 times since committing to videos at 5pm on Monday’s and Thursdays her videos have been late, or there has been an excuse. I’m at that stage where I watch the videos purely to piss myself off and it’s an hour and a half late 😂
I thought they could schedule their videos to go “live” at a certain time. Or I remember Carli Bybel would post on her Snapchat of her making her uploads from private to public at the same time every week.

She’s a joke. I really cant understand why people are buying into her tbh. Maybe it’s because I just don’t like her but to me it’s so obvious she’s un genuine?

She now wants to release her own book!! 😂
What about exactly? The 5 stone she's lost that we hear about at least twice a day and can watch for free on her YouTube! This girl clearly thinks very highly of herself. Basically, she was overweight, she lost 5 stone by running and making soup. End of story really!

I don’t even know where to START! She doesn’t endorse the 5:2 diet (which has been found to have huge medical benefits) but endorsed slim fast? She says she ‘eats clean’ but really has no idea what it means to eat clean - she needs to increase the quantity of whole foods she eats, her diet is not sustainable and telling people you can’t have any treats while dieting is a lie. I lost 3 stone by eating 1600 cals, exercising 3 times a week and eating whatever I wanted on a a Saturday night. She says she treats herself at the weekend but never ever shows it? And going from a size UK14 to a size UK8 is NOT 6 dress sizes (who wears a size 9 or 11?!?!) it’s 3. Also loose skin can happen if you lose weight quick or fast, it depends how big you were and other factors such as age/genetics. Just listening to her makes me think she’s quite thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s literally become such a beg. Tagging a brand on her story that she ‘desperately wants to try’.
I found her channel when she had like 20 subs ages ago And she was so refreshing and genuine but now the followers have gone to her head and she’s up her own arse.

The marshmallows thing I saw that. Shes so desperate its cringe shes at it again leaving the GEEEMMMMMMAAAA 💗 comments on gemma miles ig 😂 I bet she literally thinks shes a stalker 😂😂😂😂

Good for her on the Muscle Food deal but I don’t think she’s declared the ad properly. If she’s getting paid for her posts or getting money from the use of the code she needs to declare it as #ad. Do your research!!

Watched her weight loss video and i could not believe the advice she was giving. Saying she had helped thousands of women lose weight and how her three drink breakfast had gone viral. It's water, tea and a bleeping slim fast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I feel like all her pictures are extremely posed/edited/weird angles. I feel like we are not getting a true picture of her body post weight loss.

Everything about her seems vulgar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good for her on the Muscle Food deal but I don’t think she’s declared the ad properly. If she’s getting paid for her posts or getting money from the use of the code she needs to declare it as #ad. Do your research!!
She was literally saying the other week she was only gonna do slim fast and soups 😂 now shes eating proper food from muscle food. Shes such a flake

I also doubt she touched the crisps/snacks as she’s got such a thing about them, so I reckon her daily intake would’ve been closer to 1000 instead of the 1200 she claims to have had that day. And even if she did eat 1200 she put that she burnt 500 on her run.
Anyone will lose weight like that, it’s not rocket science. It’s not fuelling your body enough. The minute she starts to just eat freely or intuitively eat she will put weight back on, granted not stones, but she’s currently fighting to stay as small as possible. Younger viewers will be horrified when they lose weight on their liquid diets and put 4 lbs of food weight back on because they ate normally. It does worry me. She frustrates me so much. I don’t think she genuinely cares about her ‘online besties’ she just sees ££££ and insta fame

I also doubt she touched the crisps/snacks as she’s got such a thing about them, so I reckon her daily intake would’ve been closer to 1000 instead of the 1200 she claims to have had that day. And even if she did eat 1200 she put that she burnt 500 on her run.
Anyone will lose weight like that, it’s not rocket science. It’s not fuelling your body enough. The minute she starts to just eat freely or intuitively eat she will put weight back on, granted not stones, but she’s currently fighting to stay as small as possible. Younger viewers will be horrified when they lose weight on their liquid diets and put 4 lbs of food weight back on because they ate normally. It does worry me. She frustrates me so much. I don’t think she genuinely cares about her ‘online besties’ she just sees ££££ and insta fame
It's not sustainable is it 😔 alot of people struggling with weight will jump on this and your right when they eat solid food again the weight will come back.

Also just catching up on the quick fire questions video. What the hell was the part about the nail technician and ex best friend mum lol she pretty much repeated what they said exactly the same. Surely they couldnt of said the same thing about gaining weight and looking puffy. I smell bullshit

Theres no way she used to be size 14. That's not me being mean either but in the before photos she looks bigger

Its pissing me off that she keeps saying she eats clean during the week when she clearly doesnt. Slim fast shakes, bars and fibre one bars arent clean 😅😅😅 shes seriously uneducated about food all she focuses on is the calorie content 🙄 shes an utter moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think there must be more to the story of her ex best friends mum coming to her place of work to tell her that her face was puffy and fat? Who on earth would do that? Sounds more like Sian did something to the friend and her mum went to confront Sian about it in person. Maybe she mentioned something about her appearance in passing but it sounds like she had a bigger reason for calling her out like that.

& no she does not have loose skin because she exercised everyday and lost the weight slowly. It's because of genetics, she probably wasn't overweight for very long and is only 22. 5 stone in 11 months is not slow and steady.

I don't understand why she doesn't share her start/current weight. Whats the big deal? Also how can she not know how far she runs?

Last edited:
She isn’t as nice and sincere as she makes out to be. She lost 5st and look how many weeks it’s made her turn into an arrogant cow.

Normal people overwhelmed by their very quick popularity wouldn’t turn that quickly - she’s always been like that by the looks of it

Reactions: 4
On the beg to be noticed by Love Island’s Molly Mae now 🙄 she was never desperate or beggie in her low sub days. I agree she must have been a bit of a twit already to change so drastically so soon but I can’t cope with just how textbook she’s being to live out her influencer fantasy.

Reactions: 3
This comment has literally just been posted it’s so true! It’ll be gone by morning :’D
Deleting and blocking people the minute they offer a different viewpoint/criticism/ask a question...lol. I understand blocking haters but not every other person so you can remain in your la la land. I have a feeling annoyingly her channel is only going to grow due to impressionable women wanting to lose weight...but hopefully her true colours shine through to everyone soon.
Tom doing the rounds again😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s even on the descenio beg now I’m done😭😭😭😭 just because her angel baes Gemma and Lucy Jessica carter and Elle Darby have been massive sell outs for them

• Sick
She's said in her recent Q&A that at her biggest size she had two t-shirts that were size 16 but the rest of her clothes were size 14. I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm calling bullshit on this. There's no way she is a size 14 in these photos, I've been a size 14 before and I looked nowhere near as big.

Sian.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.