Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

h0neybee

Oh my god I am so glad I’ve found this thread. This girl does my head in SO much. She is promoting such a restrictive diet and cares more about calories than macros and nutrition. As someone that’s struggled with disordered eating before it literally makes me feel sick someone promoting this shit and people following her and thinking it’s okay.
Her form in her strength work is literally so fucking gross as well, I’ve never been to a gym and had PT sessions or whatever but THAT ISNT RIGHT. Her kickbacks where she’s arching her back and her squats with a really weird back and god all of it and she hasn’t improved on it either.
Also “no loose skin” you can literally see it above her belly button in her pictures. If you lose 5 stone, of both muscle and fat, you will have loose skin. Fuck off, if you’re embarrassed about it oh well but don’t deny that shit, you look ridiculous to people that actually know about fitness and nutrition.
I have actually commented on her videos before like hi I’m really sorry but this is disordered eating blah blah blah if you need inspiration please look at people such as Meggan Grubb and Natacha Oceane who actually respect food and fitness blah blah and it immediately got deleted. Constructive criticism?? Or a “troll” (what’s with these generic white girls/women calling people who disagree with them trolls???)
Basic bitch comes to mind honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Kimmykla

Been reading this thread for a while now and I wasn’t going to post anything until I seen her Depop. On almost every single post it says ‘too big for me now but I love it’ or ‘too big for me now’. Imagine how rubbish that would make someone feel buying that. I just think everything she’s doing is for the wrong reasons and people can see through it. Nobody on here is giving her hate, it’s just we can see through it all. Be real, be yourself and be honest with us! I also think, promoting that ‘3 drink breakfast’ is awful! She’s not consistent with her YouTube. I swear I see a story every week saying she’s going to be more active. For someone who’s quit their job to do YouTube at such a low following, you’d think she’d be on the ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

jaded2020

I don’t even know where to START! She doesn’t endorse the 5:2 diet (which has been found to have huge medical benefits) but endorsed slim fast? She says she ‘eats clean’ but really has no idea what it means to eat clean - she needs to increase the quantity of whole foods she eats, her diet is not sustainable and telling people you can’t have any treats while dieting is a lie. I lost 3 stone by eating 1600 cals, exercising 3 times a week and eating whatever I wanted on a a Saturday night. She says she treats herself at the weekend but never ever shows it? And going from a size UK14 to a size UK8 is NOT 6 dress sizes (who wears a size 9 or 11?!?!) it’s 3. Also loose skin can happen if you lose weight quick or fast, it depends how big you were and other factors such as age/genetics. Just listening to her makes me think she’s quite thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

h0neybee

“I’ve had to disable my YouTube comments”
What because you’re exhausted of people calling you out on your bullshit? She literally deletes anything that isn’t positive and I guess more people pointing out “hey I’m sorry but this isn’t healthy” IS HATE AND TROLLS!!!!

She’s found this thread 100000%, the video was laughable. She’s saying if you don’t like it scroll on. But she has some what of a following who are now following her disgusting tips n trix 4 weightloss. When you see a girl commenting on her video saying “I am 12 thank you for your advice I thought I was eating too much!” It’s wrong NOT to stop scrolling and intervene.

I would more than happily say this stuff to her face and I would actually happily sit down and discuss actual nutrition and fitness with her. However seen as she deletes or blocks ANYONE I’m sure she’d be the one running away screaming with her fingers in her ears. If you’re going to promote disordered eating and habits that can lead to an eating disorder you’ve got to expect backlash.

AlliM

I followed her in February and she only had around 2k followers. I loved her I thought she was so nice and I bought a soup maker and the shakes she does have every morning but I just didn’t think it was enough, I was starving. And I would always say to myself that there is no way she can be full and energetic for the day from a 3 drink breakfast and soup on it’s own for lunch. I joined slimming world the end of September and I lost 16 pounds since with around 4/5 weeks of gains it’s suppose to be a long term thing so you lose weight slowly and she just didn’t seem to understand the whole diet atall. she 100% has an eating disorder. I had to unfollow her because I found her so unhealthy.The fact she was disappointed with losing a pound in SlimmingWorld and wanted to change the whole diet around so she’d lose more weight is so bad. I wonder why she deleted her social media accounts though

Jxtx

She’s literally hilarious. Sunday uploads a story saying she’s going to upload a video everyday this week. Tuesday uploads a story saying she’s not uploading tonight 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t give up your day job love.....oh wait....

• Haha

Jxtx

Why can’t she just say my jeans are falling down, instead of my size 8 jeans are falling down 🙄
We get it, you’re slim.
For some reason that really irritated me, she’s so self absorbed and comes across so show off and patronising. I’m a size 12 and slowly loosing the baby weight in a healthy way.
I can’t wait for the day when she starts eating a normal balanced diet and she starts gaining a few lbs. A liquid diet is in no way sustainable and is the only reason she’s loosing weight.

Reactions: 8

YellowLilly

I'm sure she has loose skin on her belly. (Not shaming - that's so normal and human and absolutely fine!!) You can kind of see it when she wears her sports bra and shorts but she's usually moving around too fast 😂Just annoying because I'm sure she said that she has absolutely no loose skin which is misleading.

LeilaMayxx

I wish they were unable to delete comments in videos. That way they can't create this bubble where it looks like everyone adores them 😂 maybe some of her subscribers would then change their mind on her. I'll admit I really liked her channel for a while then I seen sense and I've realised she's too naive to have a weight loss channel. She has tunnel vision, can only see one way of doing things and it's the most unhealthy way of doing something. Haha
I just don’t get how she claims that she eats clean when her diet consists of slim fast shakes, fibre one bars and slim fast bars etc. Those things are loaded with sugars and chemicals.
also it’s a pet peeve of mine when someone falls ‘off track’ for a week which she has claimed a bit (meaning she saw the scales go up as she ate actual food and maybe had a treat) and then the following week they act like they’ve had a miraculous incredible 3lb weight loss. When she probably ‘gained’ 3 lb prior due to food and has now just lost water weight...meaning all in all she has basically stayed the same 😂 and her weight has purely fluctuated like a NORMAL human
I hope that made sense and you get my point :,)

user234098

Im so confused, she says she’s been sent lots of hate but then a few times now she said ‘on the ... of May I discovered the worst trolling’ or something? Which to me sounds like she’s ‘discovered’ this page- not been sent the hate. So is she lying and she’s not actually been sent the hate she’s saying, she’s simply read those things here but doesn’t want to out the fact she’s searched herself actively on this site?

jaded2020

Hi guys, ok guys so basically guys, I’m back guys, I’ve got some exciting news for you guys....URGH. She’s come back after vanishing, didn’t explain where she went, has hinted at putting on weight but hasn’t said how much etc - when her page is a WEIGHTLOSS page, she would be so much more likeable and relatable if she didn’t pretend to be perfect all the time. Posted a video on insta where you can clearly see she has loose skin on her stomach but denies having any!! Does slimming world for 2 weeks then stops weighing in at class cos it’s not in the morning. This girl drives me absolutely mad.

SilentWatcher11

Just found this thread. I actually know of her through mutual friends and she has dropped everyone she knew except like 2 friends and this “fame” has gone to her head. She is so rude to anyone who used to know her before who asks her for advice because she claims they all bullied her at school (which is so not true!!). She got a boyfriend who apparently is super weird and has literally dropped everyone. Can’t see how she can be moaning about wanting to go out for drinks and a smashed phone screen with all that’s going on at the moment. There’s also talk amongst our friends that she bought IG followers early on because she had a tonne of bot accounts following her and about 1,000 bot accounts would follow her a day.

Also you’re not missing anything on her personal instagram it’s just her bragging about her new life and fans 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I hate the way she writes her name on some crappy quote or update, like she's some kind of famous guru 🤣🤣.... Iost 7lbs - Sian Gelman 🙄🤣

• Haha

LeilaMayxx

It still baffles me that she quit her job and earns her income off one inconsistent video a week that doesn’t get more than 4000 views unless it has 5 sToNe WeIgHt LoSs in the title... and I think she’s only had that one muscle food partnership?

Reactions: 7
I can (just about) get over the dancing, the self-indulgence, staring at herself in the viewfinder, even the hair in curlers (though wtaf). If she was like any other basic British YouTuber I would normally not give her channel a second thought

But what I can’t get over is her awful, awful approach to diet and exercise. Not only does she have no clue about proper nutrition but she clearly has no interest in learning about it. It’s her way or the highway. Encouraging people to drink instead of eat?!? Eating around 1000 per day?!? She clearly doesn’t care as long as she’s gaining followers 😡

Good for her on the weight loss but her advice is downright dangerous and irresponsible. Me saying this is not trolling, bullying or a hate comment. Her diet is a crash diet. Her account reflects some of the worst aspects of diet culture and influencer culture and I can’t stand the fact that people are being sucked in

She's said in her recent Q&A that at her biggest size she had two t-shirts that were size 16 but the rest of her clothes were size 14. I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm calling bullshit on this. There's no way she is a size 14 in these photos, I've been a size 14 before and I looked nowhere near as big.

Sian.png

• Wow

Holpol

Yet again literally bragging about her size. Like I said before, the constant ‘these are too big for me now!’ On all her depop items. It’s just a constant shout about how much she’s lost. Yes it’s brilliant when you lose weight and you wanna shout about it. But, intentionally or not, she’s making a lot of people feel shit when they shouldn’t. My goal size is a 12 and I’d be absolutely buzzing to get there. She needs to realise she’s going to be offending and possibly triggering a lot of people. But I think she’s that far up her own arse and focused on being famous she’s completely oblivious to how much her comments and content are affecting people.

LeilaMayxx

I am howling a follower had asked Sian what her three drink breakfast was on a photo and sian replied with watch my YouTube, so I replied to the girl and told her off my old insta and Sian deleted the comment and blocked me 😂 for just revealing her bloody breakfast which she harps on about 16 times a day!
oh well still got my main insta to keep nosying on ✌🏻

• Wow
  • Angry