Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo😩😩😩 I swear when she was bigger her long hair was all her own? Thick and healthy. It’s stubbly straw!! What has she done to it?!
It could be due to the poor diet tbf. Lack of nutrients leading to thin hair and breakage

Reactions: 2
I’m still crying of laughter how her 28 day challenge and loads of exciting videos turned into 2 days and no exciting videos 😂 Siany G, Queen of Inconsistency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Innit! Like where’s she vanished to? Surely she’s realised she was hyped for a month and now no one cares?

I followed her in February and she only had around 2k followers. I loved her I thought she was so nice and I bought a soup maker and the shakes she does have every morning but I just didn’t think it was enough, I was starving. And I would always say to myself that there is no way she can be full and energetic for the day from a 3 drink breakfast and soup on it’s own for lunch. I joined slimming world the end of September and I lost 16 pounds since with around 4/5 weeks of gains it’s suppose to be a long term thing so you lose weight slowly and she just didn’t seem to understand the whole diet atall. she 100% has an eating disorder. I had to unfollow her because I found her so unhealthy.The fact she was disappointed with losing a pound in SlimmingWorld and wanted to change the whole diet around so she’d lose more weight is so bad. I wonder why she deleted her social media accounts though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.