Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the fat shaming stories are true. Be nice if someone who knows her had the real non sob story version?

omg could you imagine?!!

d’ya reckon she’s going to copyright that stupid phrase soon because at this rate I think she thinks she’s going to be a new slimming revolutionist!
Defo think she will lol someone told her to in one of her videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if the fat shaming stories are true. Be nice if someone who knows her had the real non sob story version?
Yeah I'd like to know too. Seems farfetched in what she was saying when those two ppl shamed her at work or something I think it was her ex friend and ex friends mum?

Reactions: 2
I can (just about) get over the dancing, the self-indulgence, staring at herself in the viewfinder, even the hair in curlers (though wtaf). If she was like any other basic British YouTuber I would normally not give her channel a second thought

But what I can’t get over is her awful, awful approach to diet and exercise. Not only does she have no clue about proper nutrition but she clearly has no interest in learning about it. It’s her way or the highway. Encouraging people to drink instead of eat?!? Eating around 1000 per day?!? She clearly doesn’t care as long as she’s gaining followers 😡

Good for her on the weight loss but her advice is downright dangerous and irresponsible. Me saying this is not trolling, bullying or a hate comment. Her diet is a crash diet. Her account reflects some of the worst aspects of diet culture and influencer culture and I can’t stand the fact that people are being sucked in

Reactions: 7
I can (just about) get over the dancing, the self-indulgence, staring at herself in the viewfinder, even the hair in curlers (though wtaf). If she was like any other basic British YouTuber I would normally not give her channel a second thought

But what I can’t get over is her awful, awful approach to diet and exercise. Not only does she have no clue about proper nutrition but she clearly has no interest in learning about it. It’s her way or the highway. Encouraging people to drink instead of eat?!? Eating around 1000 per day?!? She clearly doesn’t care as long as she’s gaining followers 😡

Good for her on the weight loss but her advice is downright dangerous and irresponsible. Me saying this is not trolling, bullying or a hate comment. Her diet is a crash diet. Her account reflects some of the worst aspects of diet culture and influencer culture and I can’t stand the fact that people are being sucked in
THIS 🙌 everything you've said is absolutely spot on

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know 3 girls from her area that used to be in a group chat with her on WhatsApp and one day a couple of months ago she just left the chat unannounced And unfollowed them all off Instagram. Early days she used to post her YouTube videos in that chat and beg the girls to watch because she only need 3 more views till 100! And they told me they all shared her videos on their story to get her to 100 subs. Then she dropped them all without a word!
I don’t understand why she drops people like this who supported her at the beginning?! Once people get bored of hearing I lost 5 stone you know she will regret it when she has no one but her boyfriend around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For the (very, very brief) period of time I followed her I always wondered - how’s she even got all this cash for Zara this, Zara that?
Exactly what I’ve thought over and over again! I know she had an office job before which I doubt paid well enough for her to have saved vast quantities and she can’t be making much from YouTube? I don’t know how she can live off posting 2 videos a week with fairly low views

Defo think she will lol someone told her to in one of her videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I'd like to know too. Seems farfetched in what she was saying when those two ppl shamed her at work or something I think it was her ex friend and ex friends mum?
I seriously don’t believe them... in her assumptions video she said a random man told her she was the ugliest girl in the world because of her scar... not true. I’ve been in the pub she’s talking about and there’s no one like that. She’s deluded and over dramatic about everything. Her comments about working in a bakery cracked me up claiming she was crawling into ovens cleaning them and it was illegal because she was cleaning under counters?! No Hun thats just called hard work

Ab
THIS 🙌 everything you've said is absolutely spot on
absolutely. It’s genuinely worrying. She is saying she still has weight loss goals and I’m sure she said on an ig story she wanted to loose another stone or 2?! It isn’t healthy or sustainable long term.

I think she's a fame hungry, pathological liar. She's clearly starved her way down five stone. Saying that if you lose weight too quickly you'll get loose skin (she doesn't have any obvs 🙄) but mentioned she lost, was it, 10lbs in a week?!? When she grows up in 10yrs time these videos will be put on private too, as she'll see what a bleeping cringe she is with her 3 bloody brekki drinks 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Thank you, I’m so glad you guys agree! It’s nice to have somewhere to say this, you know if I tried to on social media I’d be instantly blocked 😅 this is what I don’t get about most influencers, they say sites like this shouldn’t exist but delete any and all criticism (even constructive) because it’s not ‘manifesting positive vibes into the universe angels’ or god forbid the new catchphrase ‘be kind’. There’s nothing kind or positive about misleading people on the internet huns!

Anyway I’ll be interested to see where she goes with content, I think she gets a lot of the same weight loss questions all the time so it must be quite boring. Also find her vlogs very strange - she doesn’t really show what she’s doing or interact with anyone, they just seem to be her talking to the camera in the bathroom. Fair enough if her family and boyfriend don’t want to be online but she needs to find away around it in that case 🤔

Exactly what I’ve thought over and over again! I know she had an office job before which I doubt paid well enough for her to have saved vast quantities and she can’t be making much from YouTube? I don’t know how she can live off posting 2 videos a week with fairly low views

I seriously don’t believe them... in her assumptions video she said a random man told her she was the ugliest girl in the world because of her scar... not true. I’ve been in the pub she’s talking about and there’s no one like that. She’s deluded and over dramatic about everything. Her comments about working in a bakery cracked me up claiming she was crawling into ovens cleaning them and it was illegal because she was cleaning under counters?! No Hun thats just called hard work

Ab

absolutely. It’s genuinely worrying. She is saying she still has weight loss goals and I’m sure she said on an ig story she wanted to loose another stone or 2?! It isn’t healthy or sustainable long term.
Yep I read that too, claiming to want to lose another 2 stone when she’s a Zara small or size 8 or whatever she wants to brag about.
sorry but when I lost 2 stone from being a size 8 that got me wrapped up in an eating disorder with a scarily low BMI ✌ It’s absolutely ridiculous that she’s telling her thousands of followers she wants to lose another 2. She may not share her weight online but you can get a gist from photos and clothing sizes that if she did that she would be too thin.

Thank you, I’m so glad you guys agree! It’s nice to have somewhere to say this, you know if I tried to on social media I’d be instantly blocked 😅 this is what I don’t get about most influencers, they say sites like this shouldn’t exist but delete any and all criticism (even constructive) because it’s not ‘manifesting positive vibes into the universe angels’ or god forbid the new catchphrase ‘be kind’. There’s nothing kind or positive about misleading people on the internet huns!

Anyway I’ll be interested to see where she goes with content, I think she gets a lot of the same weight loss questions all the time so it must be quite boring. Also find her vlogs very strange - she doesn’t really show what she’s doing or interact with anyone, they just seem to be her talking to the camera in the bathroom. Fair enough if her family and boyfriend don’t want to be online but she needs to find away around it in that case 🤔
Nah you're perfectly correct, she's an absolute knob. Only brainless, immature people will be impressed by her. She caught my attention for all of two seconds.. lasting impression is that she's a silly little girl. Would it be harsh of me to say I'd love her to get fat again 😂😂😆

They all get a bit of smoke blown up their arses and then think they can float 🙄 idiots😂

• Haha
Well the minute she starts to eat properly she will naturally put on weight! This restriction life can’t last forever 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her personal q&a hasn’t got half the amount of views her weight loss ones have. I don’t think she realises people aren’t invested in her as a person or a YouTube personality - hence why meet ups would be bleeping ridiculous you’re not Elle Darby or Imogenation (can’t stand her either but she actually has 12 year old ‘huns’ that love her). People only watching Sian for weight loss TiPsSs N tRiCkZz

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sian: YouTube is my full time job I can’t wait to post so many videos guyzzz been busy all day planning exciting videos oh I’ve changed my upload dates because only a few weeks in and it’s stressed me but DONT WORRY angels you’ll definitely get 2 videos between Monday and Friday xoxoxo

Also Sian: never uploads 😂😂😂😂

she’s my new favourite to hate watch and she’s failing me 😂 don’t know how she expects a career off this if she’s not consistent and doesn’t even interact with followers, just blocks them the minute they ask anything

• Haha
I didn't expect Sian to have a thread on here being such a small/new channel but hi! I'm on my own weight loss journey and stumbled across her Instagram. I found it absolutely crazy that she quit her job to be a full time influencer with around 10k YouTube subscribers?! All her followers are only interested in her weightloss, her other videos won't get any attention. She's been MIA on insta and YouTube lately, she usually posts 24/7?

I didn't expect Sian to have a thread on here being such a small/new channel but hi! I'm on my own weight loss journey and stumbled across her Instagram. I found it absolutely crazy that she quit her job to be a full time influencer with around 10k YouTube subscribers?! All her followers are only interested in her weightloss, her other videos won't get any attention. She's been MIA on insta and YouTube lately, she usually posts 24/7?
She was quite adamant shed have lots of exciting content on her YouTube and she couldn't wait to film it all! I'm yet to see any of that tbh. I find her channel very inconsistent to what she portrays on her ig stories.

Good luck on your own weight loss journey! You can smash it ! 🥳

But please don’t follow her silly 3 drink breakfast or live off a 150 calorie lunch!

I think she got ahead of herself with that one video that blew up. Her job is YouTube which she hasn’t been doing, so it’s not even like she has the excuse of full time work for a social media silence. Things are probably not as amazing as they seem in her real life because if she has no job to go to I fail to see what keeps her busy 24 hours a day 😂

I think she got ahead of herself with that one video that blew up. Her job is YouTube which she hasn’t been doing, so it’s not even like she has the excuse of full time work for a social media silence. Things are probably not as amazing as they seem in her real life because if she has no job to go to I fail to see what keeps her busy 24 hours a day 😂
Fully agree - what exactly is she doing that takes up all her time? she isn’t consistent with any of uploads and she’s always coming up with crappy excuses so it just baffles me too.

All she wanted was to copy Gemma and say she is a full time YouTuber. Would love to see her do an ask me anything video and compare her earnings to Gemma! Ha

God she’s really done a week long social Media silence hasn’t she 😂I mean in all seriousness I hope she’s okay, but her consistency and reliability so early in the YouTube/Instagram game is actually shocking.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.