Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she meant to have a video up at 5 lol the inconsistency so early in her YouTube ‘career’ is hilarious

Wasn’t she meant to have a video up at 5 lol the inconsistency so early in her YouTube ‘career’ is hilarious
Haha i saw that I'm not even gonna give her adsense and watch it. Why spend 250 quid on clothes when you cant even go out to where them 🤣🤣 few pairs of shorts or t shirts for the garden yes but christ 🙄 what a bellend she is

Reactions: 2
I knew she would start begging soon enough. Glossybox will be next.

“hAs AnYoNe TrIeD.....”:cautious:
Yeah I saw that ahahaha glossy box is literally so old the OG YouTubers used to get it back in the day I duno why its resurfaced its wank

• Haha
It’s funny how beggy she is 😂 pretending to ask for opinions but also tagging them 1000% she’s hoping they send it for free... always on her weight loss account aswell so assuming she’ll hope they see how many followers she has and send something 🤪

• Haha
Never seen Sian before but her how to lose weight during self isolation video popped up in my recommendations and after 5 minutes of watching I had to come here to see if she had a thread. My god, I couldn't believe how bad the advice is that she was promoting. Bigging herself up in the intro about how she had hundred's of people DM her daily and how thousands of women have followed her advice I assumed she must know what she was talking about. Then she mentioned not eating any solids until dinner time and when she finally does eat everything has to be "low calorie" and "low fat". I'm no nutritionist but even I can see a mile off this is so unhealthy and not sustainable. If I've watched this correctly a day of eating for her looks like...

Breakfast
Water, Slim Fast shake & Tea - 240 calories

Lunch
Homemade soup - 200 calories?

Snack
Fibre One bar and a cup of grapes - 152 calories

Dinner
Jacket Potato, Tuna, Low Fat Mayonnaise, Sweetcorn - 350 calories?

Total: 942 calories

So she's eating below the minimum recommended calories for a female, along with exercising too. She said in her video that she wouldn't recommend any amount of calories for others to eat, or mention how many she eats due to having a lot of school aged children watch her. Yet she's titled the video "how to lose weight" so obviously these school aged children will now follow what she eats 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She literally makes me fuckin sick. Look at her ig story. Bragging on about how she wishes we weren't in self isolation so she could celebrate going for drink cos shes landed a huge brand deal, that shes so glad she gave up her 40+ hr a week job with shite management and that shes living her dream life and job and she loves 2020.

She loves 2020?????????

IS SHE ACTUALLY FOR bleeping REAL?? I've never been so bleeping disgusted by a human being before. Shes the most insensitive little c*nt! No one should be loving 2020 in this current climate. Theres ppl dying in care homes and hospitals and hospitals all over the globe dont have enough ppe to protect themselves? What's to love about 2020. bleeping little sket

Never seen Sian before but her how to lose weight during self isolation video popped up in my recommendations and after 5 minutes of watching I had to come here to see if she had a thread. My god, I couldn't believe how bad the advice is that she was promoting. Bigging herself up in the intro about how she had hundred's of people DM her daily and how thousands of women have followed her advice I assumed she must know what she was talking about. Then she mentioned not eating any solids until dinner time and when she finally does eat everything has to be "low calorie" and "low fat". I'm no nutritionist but even I can see a mile off this is so unhealthy and not sustainable. If I've watched this correctly a day of eating for her looks like...

Breakfast
Water, Slim Fast shake & Tea - 240 calories

Lunch
Homemade soup - 200 calories?

Snack
Fibre One bar and a cup of grapes - 152 calories

Dinner
Jacket Potato, Tuna, Low Fat Mayonnaise, Sweetcorn - 350 calories?

Total: 942 calories

So she's eating below the minimum recommended calories for a female, along with exercising too. She said in her video that she wouldn't recommend any amount of calories for others to eat, or mention how many she eats due to having a lot of school aged children watch her. Yet she's titled the video "how to lose weight" so obviously these school aged children will now follow what she eats 🤦
Her videos should come with a mandatory health warning from YouTube they're actually that dangerous. Shes vile.

Reactions: 5
It is distasteful that she’s bragging in the way that she is at the moment when a lot of people are in no financial position for a £250 fashion haul and are not being sent (unessential) freebies.

Problem is - lots of impressionable viewers have seen her results and are massively bigging her up at the moment and she’s living off the traffic whilst bagging collaborations with brands in the process. Plus she wants to be like Gemma who is notorious for the constant plugging

That’s why I stopped going on YouTube for a while - a lot of influencers live off impressionable and gullible people and it’s sickening. They get the range rovers and free clothes whilst calling their ‘fans’ huns and dolls. Start off nice and reply to DM’s and then either ignore or tell people to watch their YouTube videos (which earns them money) when they have a question to do with something they are promoting rather than just answer the question!

Pretty sure there are quite a few genuine influencers out there but Sian definitely isn’t one of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is distasteful that she’s bragging in the way that she is at the moment when a lot of people are in no financial position for a £250 fashion haul and are not being sent (unessential) freebies.

Problem is - lots of impressionable viewers have seen her results and are massively bigging her up at the moment and she’s living off the traffic whilst bagging collaborations with brands in the process. Plus she wants to be like Gemma who is notorious for the constant plugging

That’s why I stopped going on YouTube for a while - a lot of influencers live off impressionable and gullible people and it’s sickening. They get the range rovers and free clothes whilst calling their ‘fans’ huns and dolls. Start off nice and reply to DM’s and then either ignore or tell people to watch their YouTube videos (which earns them money) when they have a question to do with something they are promoting rather than just answer the question!

Pretty sure there are quite a few genuine influencers out there but Sian definitely isn’t one of them!!
This 👏🙌
I agree. I literally cant stand watching most YouTubers now I've actually had to unsubscribe from alot because I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing hauls. Why even bother? Cant go anywhere to where them! The only youtuber I've consistently watched over the years is kate louise howson shes literally stayed so down to earth and hasnt seemed be sucked into the fake ad sponsored promoted shite like everyone else

Oh bloody bore off. I don’t know if I’m just at that stage when anything she does annoys me lol but I just feel there’s such a snobby sense of self importance in her replies
Urgh self important or what
Not sure what to make of the story time today 🤔 sounds like a lot of it is embellished. Running 4/5miles to the resort gate at 1am in the morning to get away to the airport when the flights not til 3pm the next day

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
She does like to yell at the camera doesn’t she? Her editing leaves something to be desired as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see shes posted a give away full of fibre one bars and slim fast 🙄 I quite like the choc brownie fibre one tbh if I wanted some I'd just go an buy some I wouldn't enter a giveaway to win some

I see shes posted a give away full of fibre one bars and slim fast 🙄 I quite like the choc brownie fibre one tbh if I wanted some I'd just go an buy some I wouldn't enter a giveaway to win some
I quite like the cinnamon drizzle and carrot cake ones. They seem to be always on offer in the supermarket so I just buy some. I suppose it’s all for engagement though.

Reactions: 1
Also I’ve just realised now she’s got quite a lot of followers it’s actually obvious how much she is trying to be Gemma/Elle Darby.
I actually found Sian’s videos before she privated her ones when she was big, and she did a favourites video where she said Elle Darby was her favourite YouTuber and she also vlogged at Elle’s 100k YouTube party way back in 2018.
I feel like Sian is just textbook copying the way Elle was on social media at this time. ‘Online besties, planning my 100k party, can’t wait to meet you xxxx’ and elle’s ‘trademark catch phrase’ you do you boo...
She is desperate to be an influencer and is now living out her once imaginary fantasy but it doesn’t read genuine to me it reads staged and wanting to flaunt for the gram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.