Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres all her veg for her precious soups she harps on about for lunch ahahaha and why did she only buy 2 potatoes? What the hell are you gonna do with two potatoes lol I can understand the tomato as there was non left but if there wasn't any potatoes left i wouldn't of bothered getting the last two lol

Reactions: 1
All this tripe about meet ups and 100k parties - she’s desperate to live out the Elle Darby life. I don’t think she realises people aren’t invested in her as a person like the ‘angels’ of Elle’s are. People who follow Sian are there for weight loss. She’s not a warm friendly or funny person so people aren’t bothered about the girl behind the 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS I’m sorry

Reactions: 3
All this tripe about meet ups and 100k parties - she’s desperate to live out the Elle Darby life. I don’t think she realises people aren’t invested in her as a person like the ‘angels’ of Elle’s are. People who follow Sian are there for weight loss. She’s not a warm friendly or funny person so people aren’t bothered about the girl behind the 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS I’m sorry
She was so full of herself in the beginning of that lidl haul 🤢 she's seriously so unrelatable. All she is focused on is calories and fat content. She doesn't even realise her diet is loaded with so much sugar and salt 🤣 also says she thinks she's dairy intolerant so drinks soya milk, yet she still has normal dairy yogurt 🤣🤣🤣 I smell tit once again!

Reactions: 6
Literally... someone has said this before that she says she eats clean and yet what that means to her is slim fast shakes and fibre one bars... they are loaded with so much processed crap! Especially the shakes :/
Some crisps are healthier than half of the diet rubbish she promotes. Yet won’t touch crisps, but will have sugary slim fast bars... no porridge anymore, but will have a shake...
I hope diet culture fades soon for lots of reasons but she wouldn’t have much of a following if it was due to personality. She screams arrogance and entitlement nowadays.

Thought the ‘dancing’ was never going to end. The amount of chemicals and sugar in her haul is horrible. To be promoting that to younger impressionable girls is crazy to me. She needs to visit a nutritionist and find out how to ACTUALLY eat clean.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, am I glad there’s a thread on her

I had to unfollow, what did it for me was her asking everyone to TAG her in #sians3drinkbreakfast! And then reposting the tags acting like she invented the frickin lightbulb.

She’s awful, there’s just nothing behind the ears. She said in one video that she likes to get in the bath and listen to ‘bangin tunes’ don’t know why that surprised me, not like she’d read a book in the bath

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread. I actually know of her through mutual friends and she has dropped everyone she knew except like 2 friends and this “fame” has gone to her head. She is so rude to anyone who used to know her before who asks her for advice because she claims they all bullied her at school (which is so not true!!). She got a boyfriend who apparently is super weird and has literally dropped everyone. Can’t see how she can be moaning about wanting to go out for drinks and a smashed phone screen with all that’s going on at the moment. There’s also talk amongst our friends that she bought IG followers early on because she had a tonne of bot accounts following her and about 1,000 bot accounts would follow her a day.

Also you’re not missing anything on her personal instagram it’s just her bragging about her new life and fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found this thread. I actually know of her through mutual friends and she has dropped everyone she knew except like 2 friends and this “fame” has gone to her head. She is so rude to anyone who used to know her before who asks her for advice because she claims they all bullied her at school (which is so not true!!). She got a boyfriend who apparently is super weird and has literally dropped everyone. Can’t see how she can be moaning about wanting to go out for drinks and a smashed phone screen with all that’s going on at the moment. There’s also talk amongst our friends that she bought IG followers early on because she had a tonne of bot accounts following her and about 1,000 bot accounts would follow her a day.

Also you’re not missing anything on her personal instagram it’s just her bragging about her new life and fans 😂
What a twit. She will fall flat on her arse in that case. People will soon wise up to her tit and her eating disorder. She really does have a chip on her shoulder. Maybe she should eat it she'd be happier!

This is gold 😂 I wondered why she'd put an ig story on saying she'd changed her phone number. What a pleb! Hopefully people will wake up to her non education regarding food diet and weight loss. Its scary how many people are now doing this ridiculous 3 drink breakfast.

Shes so wrapped up her own self absorbed life its disgusting. Not once has she used her platform to even acknowledge the current state of our country or how much hard work the NHS has put in its actually disgraceful. All she cares about is how many followers she's gained on a daily basis her stupid slim fast shakes and posting the same boring weightloss videos. How many times can someone re hash their weight loss 🤔 😂

Yeah I know 3 girls from her area that used to be in a group chat with her on WhatsApp and one day a couple of months ago she just left the chat unannounced And unfollowed them all off Instagram. Early days she used to post her YouTube videos in that chat and beg the girls to watch because she only need 3 more views till 100! And they told me they all shared her videos on their story to get her to 100 subs. Then she dropped them all without a word!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I just want to say that I love you all because you can see right through her fake awful BS personality and her just as bad diet/ eating disorder she promotes. And i can’t say I’m surprised with the other girls stories who knew her before this “fame”

I haven’t even bothered to watch her latest crap - The Lidl one came up as a recommendation to watch but I know as soon as I watch it, it’s just going to be her adoring herself. I take it that’s sponsored right?

I’m just going to monitor this thread from now on because i literally can’t watch another second of her Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just want to say that I love you all because you can see right through her fake awful BS personality and her just as bad diet/ eating disorder she promotes. And i can’t say I’m surprised with the other girls stories who knew her before this “fame”

I haven’t even bothered to watch her latest crap - The Lidl one came up as a recommendation to watch but I know as soon as I watch it, it’s just going to be her adoring herself. I take it that’s sponsored right?

I’m just going to monitor this thread from now on because i literally can’t watch another second of her Lol.
I've not even bothered with the assumptions/questions video 😂 it'll just all be waffle anyway ahaha

• Haha
I've not even bothered with the assumptions/questions video 😂 it'll just all be waffle anyway ahaha
Yeah it wasn’t anything good haha. Boring stuff ‘how old are you’ ‘your favourite makeup’ ‘your favourite clothes shops’ but OMG she’s hinted that she’s bringing out MERCH 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
For the (very, very brief) period of time I followed her I always wondered - how’s she even got all this cash for Zara this, Zara that?

Yeah it wasn’t anything good haha. Boring stuff ‘how old are you’ ‘your favourite makeup’ ‘your favourite clothes shops’ but OMG she’s hinted that she’s bringing out MERCH 😂😂😂😂😂
I hope she won't bring out hoodies saying sians 3 drink breakfast 😭😭😭😭 ill actually wet myself lol

• Haha
I hope she won't bring out hoodies saying sians 3 drink breakfast 😭😭😭😭 ill actually wet myself lol
omg could you imagine?!!

d’ya reckon she’s going to copyright that stupid phrase soon because at this rate I think she thinks she’s going to be a new slimming revolutionist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.