Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off again moaning about her wages. Why is she always on about it? Nobody cares. She doesn’t show us what she makes from ads but I’m sure it’s more than enough to keep her going. Christ she is so negative

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s off again moaning about her wages. Why is she always on about it? Nobody cares. She doesn’t show us what she makes from ads but I’m sure it’s more than enough to keep her going. Christ she is so negative
She is getting a lot as well! I am literally on SMP which is £600 a month.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I don't see her moaning, just sharing but I may have missed something 🤷‍♀️?

Reactions: 6
I'm another one on SMP after 6 weeks but it is what it is, I knew what I was signing up for before I fell pregnant 🤣 however I would love to be employed somewhere that has enhanced maternity pay like I recieved with my first child.

I just count myself lucky I live in the UK and can have 9 months of some income and an additional 3 months unpaid if I wanted. The thought of somewhere like America where you barely get to meet your baby before you're back at work is awful.

Reactions: 5
All she talks about these days is money. Jodes hun you're getting on mat leave more than some people get for working 40 hours so please read the room and just pipe down about money. Sick of hearing about her cash flow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why she can’t keep her wages private, the whole country is worried about the rising cost of living and she’s flaunting her maternity pay.

I don’t want to hear about her expressing milk every other day too so it may be time to unfollow.

Reactions: 4
All she talks about these days is money. Jodes hun you're getting on mat leave more than some people get for working 40 hours so please read the room and just pipe down about money. Sick of hearing about her cash flow.
Omg I was heartbroken when I see what she’s getting paid for a year’s maternity leave! She earns more on maternity leave than me working full time! I think she should be a bit more considerate when sharing money as so many people are struggling right now 🙃

good for her though that she’s earning that, I don’t mean to sound bitter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair, I don't see her moaning, just sharing but I may have missed something 🤷‍♀️?
Well she isn’t sharing it to brag is she 😂 she’s making herself some sort of victim when I’m sure the reality is they are very comfortable. Again I will say she isn’t sharing her ad income is she?

• Heart
How is she getting so much mat leave money anyway. I got normal pay for 3 months, then stat pay which was £150 per week! So £600 per month. Does the NHS have that much of an enhanced mat leave policy because if so she needs to stop moaning about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s going to waste her year off moaning and then the moaning about being back at work with a baby will start. The moaning about nursery fees will probably finish her off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t work for the NHS but the civil service is 6 months full pay, 3 months half pay then you can take additional leave unpaid or use your annual leave, bank hols etc.

I’m still moaning about nursery fees after 2 and a half years 😂

Reactions: 2
She seems a very nervous mum, I think with her being a midwife I expected her to be more confident I’m not really sure why though haha

I think she only knows the medical side to being a midwife as mum is their focus. She’s clueless about babies 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.