Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE choice of name.

Makes me think of every trailer park, toothless redneck I ever saw on Judge Judy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A midwife trying to offer help to a first time mum( jodi ) and she is all put out about it - maybe that's why we come on here jodi - because reach out to you and you go all snipey and crappy . Not just you managing on a few hours sleep too

Reactions: 7
Unsolicited advice is pretty rude too, especially midwife to midwife but I agree Jodie was rude in reply. She’s rude most of the time, baby or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They were just thinking about her baby. If you don’t want people to comment then have a private account and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has never replied to anything I’ve sent so I gave up.
Had to lol at her saying she’d be slow getting back to DMs - does she ever rely to DMs? I had messaged her before too and replied to stories but never got anything back and don’t think she even read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has never replied to anything I’ve sent so I gave up.
She has never replied to me either - and when i messaged her she only had 6k followers so she couldnt use the influencer favourite of “ inundated with messages “

Reactions: 9
I bet she had 100s of messages of congratulations, ignored them all to pick out that one piece of advice that she could be a twit about.

I honestly can’t see how she could have been working as a good midwife.. Of course you don’t have to have kids to be am amazing one but she always came across as though she though she was too distant and didn’t really factor in how they felt.

It’s gross how she can’t find time to brush her teeth for days at a time, if you have time to be on Instagram you have time to brush your teeth even if it is one handed.

I can’t remember not being able to shower daily and I was on my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s gross how she can’t find time to brush her teeth for days at a time, if you have time to be on Instagram you have time to brush your teeth even if it is one handed.

I can’t remember not being able to shower daily and I was on my own.
I agree Candy - but the thing that made me heave was why show us her teeth and do a close up - why do we need to see her unclean teeth!

• Sick
I agree Candy - but the thing that made me heave was why show us her teeth and do a close up - why do we need to see her unclean teeth!
It reminded me of when the grinch smiles and you see his brown teeth 😂 Not saying hers are dirty brown but I didn’t want to see them 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
4th trimester is HARD so I do feel for her, but 2 minutes to clean your teeth when you go for a wee. Even when baby is constantly in your arms, you adjust and end up doing a lot one handed for a long time 😅 Even just doing a 2 minute teeth clean, I bet she’ll feel much fresher for it even if she’s not up and dressed etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.