Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a totally different personality/attitude when she’s bopping about with her hair and make up done.

Everyone feels less confident when they’re lazing about.

Reactions: 5
That room! Why is it like that? Honestly my family or friend would come do it for me if I shared that on Instagram. I don't expect picture perfect homes at any time, children or not, but oh my lord .
Her parent live next door!!!!!!!!!! She could ask them to watch the baby or ask them to bloody tidy if not - it’s such a state!!’ And we’ve just had a 4 day weekend where her partner would’ve been at home so he could’ve watched the baby or cleaned. Sorry there is no excuse for things being on the floor like that. Even if they weren’t organised away they shouldn’t be on the floor!!! This is when the baby isn’t walking, can’t imagine what will happen when he is. I’d love to see their kitchen. Yuck, showing off a pig stye. Has she no shame?! So disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
2E1B16BC-C508-4801-AC1E-32736F49866B.png
94855915-9CA2-4EBF-9789-D18B8E538AB6.png
DEC67EA7-0892-4DA9-B949-D30BC204A239.png

Wow!

It’s a 15 minute job to sort through these clothes, especially if she said none of it fits. She shouldn’t have bought that daft shelving unit instead of drawers.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Terry lives there too.. He could blitz around but I guess he’s running around after her and the baby while she lies in bed moaning.

Reactions: 8
FGS, put the baby in the cot for 10 minutes and just do it. It’s a piece of piss whilst they’re so tiny. Only gets harder to find these pockets of time when they get mobile.

Reactions: 10
The pictures of that baby’s room are disgusting. I know it’s hard when you have a newborn, especially an unsettled one, but there’s no excuse to let it get in such a state. Makes me feel better about my house that’s for sure! 😂

Reactions: 3
The pictures of that baby’s room are disgusting. I know it’s hard when you have a newborn, especially an unsettled one, but there’s no excuse to let it get in such a state. Makes me feel better about my house that’s for sure! 😂
My mess piled up when my little one was tiny but I bagged it until I had time to organise it and put it away. Literally no reason for clothes to be on the floor

We called it. Instead of bleeping around buying book cases get some storage for that child. And a mum tip jody as I know you read here...
Keep a box in your kids room for there outgrown clothes. You can then put all the old clothes in one place and once its full, donate it or sell it. Saves throwing it about your mice ridden house.
A wiser, experienced mum told me that and I listened. I didn't pretend I knew everything, completely overwhelm myself and then moan to insta about it.

Reactions: 16
We called it. Instead of bleeping around buying book cases get some storage for that child. And a mum tip jody as I know you read here...
Keep a box in your kids room for there outgrown clothes. You can then put all the old clothes in one place and once its full, donate it or sell it. Saves throwing it about your mice ridden house.
A wiser, experienced mum told me that and I listened. I didn't pretend I knew everything, completely overwhelm myself and then moan to insta about it.
*taking notes* lol

tbh I’ve been feeling annoyed with the state of my flat recently because we’re decorating a baby nursery atm and it feels like there’s stuff everywhere but it’s still not as bad as her story, at least clothes and toys are put away…

I think it’s just laziness cause it’s easier to dash stuff in a room than it is to sit folding it up neatly. No excuse for it, that baby has two parents.

Instead of posting stories in bed/on the toilet she could have jumped up and blitzed upstairs.
When you run around with 10 minutes to spare you will be amazed at how much you can get done.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.