Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks her vulgar nature is ‘relatable’, it’s really not!

Totally agree with this comment!! I think she thinks that she very “real” showing us her “normal” but she’s just gross and unreliable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢🤢
We do not need to see your babies poo!!! So gross! What planet is she on that she thinks that should be shared.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well there is no need to share photos of her son's nappies on social media! She is a midwife yet doesn't know that soya and dairy allergies are very closely linked. Why would you not cut our soya too. Urgh I can't watch her anymore!

🤢🤢🤢🤢
We do not need to see your babies poo!!! So gross! What planet is she on that she thinks that should be shared.
I was eating too!!! She’s a mucky mare. Who actually thinks, and then proceeds with taking a picture of their baby’s tit and posting it online? Fml.

Reactions: 3
WTF.. Glad I unfollowed.

Is she still not cutting out dairy? I’ve been dairy free for 10 years and it gets easier.. I don’t buy anything specifically dairy free either and just check labels.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, i am out.
Ive been a huge jodie supporter, but no one, and mean NO ONE, wants to see crappy nappies.

Reactions: 10
Urgh.. Just looked and it’s worse than I thought 😂
I am wrong in thinking she was prescribed milk for him? Why isn’t she using it to see if his tummy troubles settle down?

Well there is no need to share photos of her son's nappies on social media! She is a midwife yet doesn't know that soya and dairy allergies are very closely linked. Why would you not cut our soya too. Urgh I can't watch her anymore!
She’s got no common sense that’s why! I can bet money we’re going to start seeing images of her prolapsed vagina and stools soon enough!

Did anyone clock her post not so long ago about changing that beautiful sideboard to kallax unit? I know you can make them nice-ish but there is literally nothing wrong with what she’s got there and can hold things already? How much storage does one baby need? If she bought a proper wardrobe in his room, she wouldn’t need to buy extra storage for him!

Urgh.. Just looked and it’s worse than I thought 😂
I am wrong in thinking she was prescribed milk for him? Why isn’t she using it to see if his tummy troubles settle down?
She doesn’t want to formula feed the poor bub, she’d rather make his and her life as torturous as possible.

• Haha
A Kallax would be a nightmare in her house because she would just pile it full of the brim with tit.

It’s totally unnecessary to expose him to potential allergens through her breast milk, as well as making a lot more, stressful work for herself at a time when she doesn’t seem to be coping all that well with the basics, never mind trying to manage an elimination diet. Put him on the formula, then as other have said, she and his medical team can more easily assess whether cow’s milk protein is the (only?) problem. She’s just muddying the water by continuing the breastfeeding and as much as I support the benefits of BF, I don’t think it’s helping either of them in this case.

I get that she feels some pressure to live up to the “Breast is best” message as a MW and new mum but is there are some situations where it isn’t the right choice and that’s ok.

Reactions: 6
She’s just a total martyr. There nothing more to it, she will do anything to avoid doing what others would deem the right thing to do.

You’ve got mice? Ring pest control
Jodie? Nahhhh… We ain’t spending the money.

You can’t brush your teeth? Put the baby down, pass him to someone or do it one handed.
Jodie? Nahhhhh I’ll moan that I can’t brush my teeth and film myself complaining.

Your house is a state? Take it in turns to do jobs
Jodie? Nahhhh I’ll record how filthy it is instead of spending those five minutes picking stuff up off the floor

Your baby is suffering with his tummy? Give him the formula you were prescribed.
Jodie? Nahhhhh I’ll eat dairy and make him tit bloody mucus.

Enough is enough now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.