Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve muted her on my Instagram in the hope she might improve to actively follow her stories again but reading this I think I’ve dodged a tit filled nappy sized bullet

Reactions: 5
We use reusable nappies and they are more work obviously, you have to keep up washing/drying them but also they aren't as absorbent as disposables so I would say changes every two hours or so and based on what she shares I'm not surprised she isn't using them when she can't even tidy up.

I have a baby and read this thread first I thought oh I bet it’s just a bit of poo. ERM WTF. That’s exactly what peanut app is made for, you can even hide the pic on there and people choose to view it first. Honestly, that’s too much

Reactions: 6
Her followers have dropped again. She was at 32.6k and then 32.5k this morning and now she’s on 32.4k.

Reactions: 4
The vast majority of people followed her for the house renovation so I don’t know how she hasn’t lost a lot more of followers.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she is showing her son's dirty nappies..... literally no one wants to see that.
Maybe realise Jodie hun that you need to eat a very restricted diet when breastfeeding a baby with allergies (I know this from experience) Do yourself a favour, stop moaning and over sharing and just give him a bottle of formula.

I unfollowed when she banged on about disposal nappies being so bad for the health of babies and how they cause so much nappy rash etc etc etc.......and she is showing tit covered disposals from Aldi. They aren't even Eco ones like Kit and Kin or Naty etc......ha!!! What a hypocrite!!!

Reactions: 9
There’s no way she will make time to wash nappies judging by how she lives the rest of her life.

She must have ruined all of his baby clothes by throwing them into a crumpled pile on the floor.

Reactions: 3
Funny how she is mentioning about the reusable nappies after we mentioned them on here. She could use them as she said she just would have to change him more in the day and then keep on top of washing. I wash mine when it's raining I just put them on the clothes horse to dry (they look clean), she just can't be bothered I reckon which is fine but just say that, just say they are more hard work than you imagined.

Reactions: 10
Funny how she is mentioning about the reusable nappies after we mentioned them on here. She could use them as she said she just would have to change him more in the day and then keep on top of washing. I wash mine when it's raining I just put them on the clothes horse to dry (they look clean), she just can't be bothered I reckon which is fine but just say that, just say they are more hard work than you imagined.
“Had a few messages about the reusable nappies” 🤥🤥🤥
We know she reads here, just admit you’ve read some comments 😂 no one would message someone to ask what nappies they use 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Had a few messages about the reusable nappies” 🤥🤥🤥
We know she reads here, just admit you’ve read some comments 😂 no one would message someone to ask what nappies they use 🙄
I know what a load of rubbish! Yes Jodie your DIY followers you gained prior to having a baby are desperate to know about nappies! 🤥 Good grief!!!

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t mentioned reusable nappies for months so I doubt anyone has popped up asking now. She doesn’t seem to look at her DMs anyway.

Reactions: 9
A table full of dirty nappies? Oh come on! That’s so dirty. She hasn’t got bin bags? Her parents live NEXT DOOR! You’d nip round and ask for one, surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A table full of dirty nappies? Oh come on! That’s so dirty. She hasn’t got bin bags? Her parents live NEXT DOOR! You’d nip round and ask for one, surely?
No way!! It must STINK in that house. Just wrap them up and put them in the outside rubbish bin.

She really is gross. I’m gonna gag thinking about it and it takes a lot to knock me sick.

Are you not allowed to put them straight into the rubbish bin these days? When I had my baby her nappy was taken outside as soon as I changed her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.