Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely so at least had some dog bags seen as they have a dog? They would have totally worked if you really needed to put in a sack first before the normal bin

I’ve been making a baby hamper for my sister.. 25p for 100 nappy sacks in Morrisons. Not everyone will agree with them but better to use those than to leave them open and piled up in your living room.

Reactions: 5
plus nappy bins exist too
Exactly! Get a nappy bin like other parents do! I had a poorly toot with severe reflux which was exhausting but never did I leave dirty nappies lying around! She's just shown how chill he is so why does she not have time for basic tasks

Reactions: 2
I’m only mentioning her weight because she did (I think she looks fine)
But part of the reason she’s not lost as much weight as she would like is because she’s so sedentary

If she got up and tidied round she would lose some pounds and not have a messy home.

She’s sat still with the baby, surrounded by mess it can’t be doing her mind any good at all

She just enjoys having stuff to moan about and then the influx of DMs licking her arse that follow will make her feel better.

I’m only mentioning her weight because she did (I think she looks fine)
But part of the reason she’s not lost as much weight as she would like is because she’s so sedentary

If she got up and tidied round she would lose some pounds and not have a messy home.

She’s sat still with the baby, surrounded by mess it can’t be doing her mind any good at all
I lost my baby weight quite quickly (I have a 6 month old) and I am putting it down to purely having to walk our dog twice a day- does she not walk their dog?!?! It seems like the parents do all that work too.

Reactions: 3
I lost my baby weight quite quickly (I have a 6 month old) and I am putting it down to purely having to walk our dog twice a day- does she not walk their dog?!?! It seems like the parents do all that work too.
I used to love strapping the baby to me and taking the dog out. Makes you feel so much better.

A tobacco room in the garden?! What for? More money than sense. Also shouldn’t she use any free time to tidy her house rather than her garden.

Reactions: 1
I think she said the garden has gone 'to wreck and ruin' and the captions picked it up as tobacco room. She was talking about tidying it up and painting the fence rather than any major work - I think anyway

Reactions: 4
That’s why we don’t use those annoying scrolling auto captions and type it out ourselves!!!

sorry but if I see someone using those auto captions I immediately skip through their stories. I cba to wait for them to load and be incorrect

I had one of those pelvic floor machines when my daughter was a baby. She will complain she doesn’t have time to use it and I can’t really believe she is promoting it as a midwife.

Save your money and get the Squeezy pelvic floor app.. it’s way better.

Oh.. and see a doctor bid you have any problems 😂 some women could buy that without being diagnosed properly.

Last edited:
I had one of those pelvic floor machines when my daughter was a baby. She will complain she doesn’t have time to use it and I can’t really believe she is promoting it as a midwife.

Save your money and get the Squeezy pelvic floor app.. it’s way better.

Oh.. and see a doctor bid you have any problems 😂 some women could buy that without being diagnosed properly.
They definitely will buy it before seeing a pelvic floor physio.

She started prepping purées in preparation for weaning Dusty… What are the chances she starts massively preaching about only feeding him organic homemade food when the reality is there is nothing wrong with buying a pouch/jar of baby food… Just like she did with reuse-able nappies! She can barely keep herself and her home clean now, I doubt she is going to find time to make him every single meal from scratch. My baby is 8 months old and there are plenty of days when I simply don’t have time and I use a mixture of shop bought and homemade meals for her.

Reactions: 7
It will be the nappies and formula saga all over again. Preaching about homemade purées and BLW but having a mental breakdown and being unable to follow through with it instead of doing what’s easiest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.