Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
£700 a month to spend as you wish is a luxury for so many people.. add in Terry’s ‘personal spend’ and they’re very comfortable, not to mentioned the savings. She’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 12

Emsie

VIP Member
I can imagine it is actually quite hard to not slip up, especially an ingredient like dairy as its in places you wouldn't expect.... like donuts. But after the first time I'd have moved to formula for sure. Newborns are haaaard. Being a new mum is haaaard. Just stop being a martyr and give the baby the bottle and get on with the next thing.

duggee_hug

In one post she is saying she’s booked a holiday abroad to make lovely memories, then in the next post she’s saying she can’t justify the aquarium because it’s an experience he won’t remember —— I didn’t realise newborns retained foreign holiday memories but not London attraction ones!!!!!!!!

Honestly her money posts are so tone deaf, I wonder if she does it on purpose to flaunt her money in front of others. If she can book a holiday she has no money worries.

Attachments

cscm11

When she was talking through her finances the other night. I just thought shut the F up, honestly I would love to be in that position and be fortunate enough to have £700 to spend on myself.

I work in London and majority of women where I work are back to work full time after 6 months as they can’t afford to be on statutory mat leave.

Shes a lot better off then majority of people in this country, should count herself very lucky.

Also I have been in debt and it took me 10 years to pay it off, I’ve only just managed to start saving. I found her to try and get tips to save, pay of debt. I imagine like many others. But once the ad started (I don’t blame her for doing them an income is an income) she sort of became un relatable as most people don’t get that opportunity.

Sorry just had to rant 😂

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Surely, no one can escape the irony of a qualified, trained midwife paying for help from a "sleep consultant" for her own child and the upshot of this no doubt very expensive exercise seems to be "get him in a routine".

Well, fuck me ragged. Money well spent I'd say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

duggee_hug

Tone deaf Jodie strikes again. Moans about her maternity pay, but is booking holidays abroad! She clearly has no idea about the real world and that the majority of the UK are using food banks to survive!

• Heart

HM92

The one thing I would say is she says people should DM her instead of use this forum but in the past I DM’d her a few times (not to insult her I’ll add!) and she never replied.

Unbells

“Fuck them mums”. Well Jodie HUN I’m proud to be one of THEM mums, you divisive, tone deaf little bitch. Imagine saving that much a month and having the audacity to whinge about an aquarium in a piss poor attempt to be relatable 😂 she’s going to get eaten alive at the school gates!

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s just a total martyr. There nothing more to it, she will do anything to avoid doing what others would deem the right thing to do.

You’ve got mice? Ring pest control
Jodie? Nahhhh… We ain’t spending the money.

You can’t brush your teeth? Put the baby down, pass him to someone or do it one handed.
Jodie? Nahhhhh I’ll moan that I can’t brush my teeth and film myself complaining.

Your house is a state? Take it in turns to do jobs
Jodie? Nahhhh I’ll record how filthy it is instead of spending those five minutes picking stuff up off the floor

Your baby is suffering with his tummy? Give him the formula you were prescribed.
Jodie? Nahhhhh I’ll eat dairy and make him shit bloody mucus.

Enough is enough now.

• Sad
  • Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Funny how she is mentioning about the reusable nappies after we mentioned them on here. She could use them as she said she just would have to change him more in the day and then keep on top of washing. I wash mine when it's raining I just put them on the clothes horse to dry (they look clean), she just can't be bothered I reckon which is fine but just say that, just say they are more hard work than you imagined.
“Had a few messages about the reusable nappies” 🤥🤥🤥
We know she reads here, just admit you’ve read some comments 😂 no one would message someone to ask what nappies they use 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ello_Ello_4

I had a very light mink sofa while my daughter was a baby and growing up. It still looked brand new when I changed it 10 years later.. because we looked after it and had it cleaned regularly.
If Jodie can't even get rid of mice from her sofa I don't think we can hold out much hope of her keeping the new one clean 😂

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She’s asking for opinions on probiotic drops on her stories.

FML. Remember EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE, that MASSIVE PART OF YOUR TRAINING? That thing where the actual scientific data matters more than opinion? I’m not a MW but am an HCP trained in a very similar way and anything like this (supplements and topical things) has me reading the scientific evidence, not deferring to randoms on the ‘net for their opinions 🫤

I cant understand her. I'm going to have to unfollow. The baby is only tiny - of course he's not going to sleep yet. I've got a 5 year old who still doesn't sleep through. It's awful at the time so I do feel for her but it's so normal for most people. Even people I know who had babies who were good sleepers didn't sleep through until at least 6 months old. He is so little still

• Heart

Abi da Walker

I think her reaction is entirely understandable and something I did too. I had a missed miscarriage at 20 weeks with my second baby and felt such a lack of control over the situation that when it came to trying again, all I could do to keep myself from going mad was to take charge of the things I could control. It gave me structure, routine and something else
To focus on other than “what if it happens again”.

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Her mat pay she says is £1.2k a month - and he will have a full time wage . What the hell is she moaning about

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Remember how much time she used to spend in bed....she had no idea what it would be like to have a newborn and her freedom to do what she likes restricted. She is always holding the baby (with a ridiculous name) and her sleep notes say Terry can't settle him. She needs to grow some balls, put him in the other bedroom and only get up with the baby when he's actually awake and not when he's fidgeting. She doesn't know what she's doing and instead just sticking a dairy tit in him so he sucks for comfort
Sleep notes:
Baby won’t settle with dad
Ten mins later
Baby settled with dad

• Haha