Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unbells

“Who knew a baby bouncer would buy you time” (or words to that effect) it’s basic common sense love 🤦‍♀️ Why do you think this product exists? It’s a safe cosy place for baby which buys you a couple of minutes to quickly run around like a headless chicken chucking a wash in the machine and shovelling a bit of lunch in your mouth!
Part of my thinks this is all an act for some “relatability”, but it’s coming at the cost of looking utterly, utterly useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
You’d think she is in the only profession to work hard and pay shit loads of tax etc.
We are all in the same boat ffs. If your jobs that shite then leave instead of lining about how terrible it all is all the time.

littlelunches

‘Fuck then mums’ with that horrid picture of Teddy again, makes it seem like he’s the one thinking it when it’s all her - Nasty bint.

Also so ironic that her post is about not putting other mums down when that’s exactly what she’s doing!!

Rodney2208

VIP Member
There is being open and transparent, then there is oversharing when it’s not necessary and being tone death… this falls into the latter.
I’ve never felt the need to ask any of my friends or colleagues their incomes or how they will manage on Mat leave and I don’t feel she needed to overshare to this degree! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
When I had problems after giving birth I would have been devastated to hear the word baggy fanny from a professional.

• Heart

duggee_hug

I just cannot fathom why she even wants to go on holiday when she's been so open and transparent with how much she is struggling at just living her normal day-to-day life with a newborn. Who in their right mind would then think, you know what will make this easier? A holiday. A plane, travel, potential disruptions and delays, no home comforts, that will make this much less stressful.
The fact she’s using fast track to get her baby’s passport done leads me to believe this holiday is right around the corner and she’s booked on an impulse. Hasn’t thought it through at all, will expect moany holiday content to follow soon enough!

Figgy Fig

What was the point of the payslip story? We all have to pay tax and NI. Not all of us are paid a huge amount of money to advertise Readly and pay off our reno debt in a (pandemic) year and save money whilst doing so.

• Heart

duggee_hug

Why is she prepping 2 months early for weaning? Is she gearing herself up for her inevitable failure or something?

She tries to sell herself as some sort of thrifty, organic, earth loving, breast is best, gentle parent-eco warrior, but instead she’s a walking, talking contradiction. Lazy, unhygenic, wasteful with money, out of touch with reality, ungrateful, moany. I could go on…

• Heart

EggyMeg

Tone deaf Jodie strikes again. Moans about her maternity pay, but is booking holidays abroad! She clearly has no idea about the real world and that the majority of the UK are using food banks to survive!
I just cannot fathom why she even wants to go on holiday when she's been so open and transparent with how much she is struggling at just living her normal day-to-day life with a newborn. Who in their right mind would then think, you know what will make this easier? A holiday. A plane, travel, potential disruptions and delays, no home comforts, that will make this much less stressful.

I love Jodie, thinks she’s one of the ‘real’ ones on ig.
i didn’t even realise she had a thread until she pointed it out but I find her a fresh off breath air.

never replies to dms though

Lkahlie

O god she really is something else. If she isn't doing fake arse ads......(we all know Jodes only washes when she is getting paid to do so 🤢) she is moaning. I completely agree with the person how sent that message. It wasn't even a nasty trolling message, just clearly stated how much moaning she does and that she should be grateful to be a mum.
My best friend is unable to have child and would give her left arm to be in Jodie's position regardless of sleepless nights etc!!!

Love how she also says "I don't spend all day moaning - you get to see like 4minutes of my day. Well Jodie every single time to post those 4minutes of stories you're moaning. So totally contradicted yourself.

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Cannot believe she still has mice and she's been sitting on the sofa feeding her baby when mother mouse is a few inches below feeding her babies. I'm sorry she is disgusting!
Also the mice will just move into your new sofa. For fucks sake just pay to get rid of them!!!

• Sick

Emsie

VIP Member
It's totally normal for motherhood to smack you round the face like a wet fish. I don't think anyone can prepare you for the reality but Jesus christ moan moan moan. She's ruining her own leave by being this miserable. Mat leave is the only time you switch off from work. She's in a lovely position financially to enjoy her time off. She needs to get out the house and do some stuff with the baby and start enjoying it. Or renovate something and stop whinging.

candyland_

VIP Member
She should deactivate her Instagram. It’s too unhealthy for her while she’s being resentful towards other new mums and her own baby.

candyland_

VIP Member
They’ve saved thousands and bragged about it. Did she never see women she cared for struggling to buy the basics and realise she’s doing ok?
I find her unbearable now.

• Heart

duggee_hug

I’ve never followed someone so deluded, arrogant, selfish and stupid. She is so out of touch with the real world.

After moaning about her car being broken into, why buy a new one? I know plently of parents who’ve kept their tiny cars. 3 door cars, sports cars, mini’s. It is doable. As we’ve all said before, the money should go towards sorting out the mice, the drive and home security.

She is so bad with money and people like her do not deserve the money they earn. So sad that there’s people living off less than her maternity pay and she’s got the nerve to gripe about it and rub people’s noses in it.

• Heart